your funnest big enchilada team

Comments

• PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've been enjoying Lazy Daken/Bullseye/Falcon. It doesn't take long to get the board completely covered in strike tiles, and between Falcon's buffing and removing countdowns and Bullseye dealing crazy damage with purple, it doesn't take long to plow through the waves. Plus, by the time the final wave hits, you probably have 20+ blue, and then you can just spam Chemical Reaction and down the last wave characters in a hurry.
  • I use 3thor bp obw. Obw handles countdown tiles purple steals ap. By round 2 and 4 bp and thor each do 1 aoe each and the ai never gets a turn. Not fun but fast enough i get it done with ease.
  • amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    QuizB wrote:
    Not the quickest but fun for me (I don't have access to Charlies Angels, damn my PX being undercovered) - 3Thor, Mostorm, Loki.

Get that AP train rolling and try to beat the BE in as few rounds as possible. My best is 9.

Loki Purink -> Thor Red or Yellow -> Storm Green, rinse, repeat, when out of all other moves hit Storm Black.

Once got it rolling so good that after downing 1 hero in wave 2, the rest of BE was only my turn for 7 minutes.

Did almost same team for mohawk essential nodes in Gauntlet. Used GSBW instead of Loki, though. Frightfully effective.
  • ECOcrush
    ECOcrush Posts: 86 Match Maker
    GSBW / BP / Deadpool - everyone has an ability that attacks the entire enemy team.

Used to use Colossus / Thor / Doom - fastball special!

Blade / 3* Daken / Falcon is also fun. You fill up the board with boosted attack tiles and drop a Keep Your Enemies Closer. You can end rounds pretty quickly.

Now that I'm finally building a usable 4* roster I've started using X-force / Thing / Nick Fury or Ant Man here and there.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    I used to run Patch/Steve/Falcon. It's usually end with minimal damage taken, if any. It got dull though so now I use Black Panther/Iron Fist/Scarlet Witch. Though I might change it up to include Bullseye since he *is* actually fun in survival nodes.

He'd be useful against Hand minions, too.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hard to say "funnest" when it's really the "only" - 3* Thor/DP/Hood every day. A couple of AOE's fueled by Hood, and gets me the DP points daily if I forget elsewhere.

I've run that since DDQ day one, it failed twice (both times on the muscle + tiastsu nodes, muscle getting his strike tiles off in unmatchable locations) - then I run BP/Patch/Loki.
  • blinktag
    blinktag Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    BP/SW/DP. AoEs for everyone!

I ignore purple as it happens on its own. Black and red, and there's always enough to drop the active villains on waves 2 and 4 without permitting a turn.

My goal each day is a flawless victory, and I usually get close.
  • 3Cyc/GSBW/Grocket

Covers every color and I always fire Sniper Rifle on the 2nd and 4th round for quick kills. Nearly always flawless victory.
  • Same story for me every day - CMags/BP/IF.

It is just supremely efficient and I love the balance between their powers.

I have a whole host of other winning options, but this one always seems to be the most fun and the quickest. By R4 it's a one-shot for the whole opposing squad every time.

The only time that I get slightly irritated is when I have to take on the Ninjas and the attack tiles they leave behind. Even then, it's not an issue, just a mild irritant. Like that weird rash that you got the last time you were in Vegas. Maybe I've said too much.
  • MaxxPowerz
    MaxxPowerz Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Vision, Kingpin, Bullseye.
    Load up the board with strike tiles, then use heavy damage with Visions red ability. Cast kingpins yellow ability right before round 2 and 4 for good measure.
  • cletus1985
    cletus1985 Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Lcap, BP, IF is a pretty fun/reliable team. Fist fuels BP, then offers a deadly a purple/pink attack. BP/IF strike tiles make things trivial. Lcap simply overwrites tiles/wipes out opponents. Simple combo, haven't came close to losing yet.
  • herm1978
    herm1978 Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    IF, SW, LC.

Easy, fun, fast.
  • Undercovered icon_invisiblewoman.png
    Undercovered icon_professorx.png (Only Purple covers)
    Undercovered icon_antman.png

Most fun by far, and wonderfully challenging against ninja nodes. Ant man is the only guy who can do damage and my entire game plan was make everyone invisible and ride it out. I nearly got wiped on round 1 then struggled through the rest. It was a blast!
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    My usual team is Old Man Logan, Daken, Blade. It's fun to see if I can come out with zero health lost. Blade will usually end up with a few scratches, but the strike and attack damage is amazing.
  • Tenaciousdecaf
    Tenaciousdecaf Posts: 71 Match Maker
    Sunday: 3*Thor / Daredevil / Hood (stun lock w/ Hood's help, save up 24 yellow for Thor on last wave)

Monday: PX / Falcon / Punisher (Maximum special tile buffs)

Tuesday: Kingpin / Falcon / She-Hulk (Poke Redwing, She-Hulk drains AP before waves 2&4)

Wednesday: Carnage / BE / Doc Ock (Holy special tiles everywhere)

Thursday: CMags / Loki / Mohawk (a variation on Cascade Kings that becomes infinite by wave 2 usually)

Friday: Rags / KK / BP (red fuels blue which charges green for KK purple to maximize; BP completes the rainbow with a powerful AOE)

Saturday: Patch / Electra / Antman (Holy special tiles v2+ special damage via Antman yellow, Electra red and black)
  • Ant-man, Falcon, and Punisher
    Lots of strikes and attack tiles out that are boosted by Falcon. Plus every once in a while you pull off Grow, which is always satisfying! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • chamber44
    chamber44 Posts: 324 Mover and Shaker
    Laken, Falcon, Blade

make two blue matches to get Redwing going, and then usually finish with nearly full health (except for when Marvel or Hulk is leading wave 2 or 4)
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    I call Blade/Falcon the "Terrible Machine," as so long as the board is decent, once you get going you do about 1k of match damage per turn. I put them with a lot of other characters - they're great for Goon nodes as it allows you to get an keep red on the board. For the Big Enchilada, I pair them with Beast for the color coverage - I can frequently get through the whole thing with only taking a bit of damage. Occassionally, I take none.

I mix it up for tinykitties and gigles, though. Today I played Mr F, Carnage, and Bulseye. That was fun. Kind of a variant on Orion's team, but the characters end up a little less dinged up at the end (well, Mr F does anyway.)
  • Sidlon
    Sidlon Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
    PDL (Patch/Daken/Loki) is entertaining, fast, and easy on the healthpacks
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Always OBW, 3* Thor, X-Force. It used to be 2* Thor until I got 3* decently levelled, I kept X-Force (5 black, who cares about green and yellow) even after the Surgical Strike nerf, because reasons.