your funnest big enchilada team

TxMoose
TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
edited February 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
after going back to 2*s for months, running through enchilada with thormneto with them at/near 144 has grown boring. what once was a challenge has become somewhat stale with the added health/power. what are the funnest teams you've used? last couple of days I've enjoyed using xf/xp/thing. need to dust off bullseye too and come up with a fun team for him. I've used cap/blade/falcon before but that's not really 'fun' like xf/xp/thing is, and really I only use thing for protects, I may sub someone else in like cmags or ice or something.

anyway, only the 'fun' ones plz icon_e_biggrin.gif

Comments

• Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've said it before, but Carnage/Doc Ock/3*Bullseye is hilarious on that node. You finish with the entire board filled with your Strike and Attack tiles.
  • johnnyzero
    johnnyzero Posts: 97 Match Maker
    My daily enchilada team is 3*Bullseye, Professor X, and Ant-man. Ant-man and Bullseye provide the strike tiles while the professor goes invisible and buffs them. Like Orion's team above, the whole board is usually covered with strikes or attacks by the end. Lots of fun!
  • Norrin Radd
    Norrin Radd Posts: 65 Match Maker
    edited February 2016
    I always use blade, falcon, and 3 star Thor just because they mesh well, and usually can deal with a bad board.

Also please edit title of thread to "most fun" as funnest gives me a headache.
  • Ruinate
    Ruinate Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    edited February 2016
    Psylocke/Beast/3Bullseye was my favorite until the attack tile fix. It still works fine, but you have to pay attention a lot more so bleh.

I've played around with 4Pool/Xforce/Groot and it's pretty darn fun as long as the right colors fall. Otherwise it's painfully slow. Often times the goon wave will be over before I can setup the super combo and that's always disappointing.

Currently I use 4Cyc(set to generate pink)/Jean/Witch. It's not any fun at all but very fast and always reliable no matter what the board looks like. These days I don't care about DDQ fun, I just want to get it over with in the laziest possible way.

Hb/3Cyc(3/5/5)/2Mag Punches everywhere.
    Elektra/Squirrel/Antman Damages before your turn.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    PX/Daken/Doc Oc. After wave 1 each move kills at least one enemy
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I used to use lc/lcap/sw. Now, I use oml/lcap/sw. It goes by pretty quickly, especially if I can get oml to transform in round 2 or 3.
  • prancerosner
    prancerosner Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Orion wrote:
    I've said it before, but Carnage/Doc Ock/3*Bullseye is hilarious on that node. You finish with the entire board filled with your Strike and Attack tiles.

This looks fun.

I enjoy running Blade, Falcon, and Doc Ock and trying to buff tiles over 1000.
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    I run JG, Classic Clops and Black Panther. Match damage and Clops blue the first wave to death, then throw out strike tiles and just annihilate everything.
  • TheHueyFreeman
    TheHueyFreeman Posts: 472 Mover and Shaker
    I run BP, 4hor, and IF.

Strike tiles and RotP wipe out the non-goons.
  • Jam_Adams
    Jam_Adams Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    any team that doesn't include 3* Bullseye is just a wrong answer, man icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • zeeke
    zeeke Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    Logan px fist is about the fastest I have. For a challenge I usually try a two star team like mnmags storm Hawkeye.
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    thor/2*storm/KP is pretty fun, but there are probably better ones out there. This is the most fun my alt can do though. Collect ap in wave 1 then just start unleashing powers to fuel other powers. It all hinges around 2* storm green. You want to fire it with 24+ green in the bank although early game you might fire it off with less to get things started. Each color has a good use except black which just gets used when it fills up as random damage. Red and purple fuel yellow which thor turns into green, which storm then turns into tons of ap. You can chain tons of moves together with this pairing, it's pretty fun.

One caveat with this team. Storm's green resolves in a weird order, such that it collects all ap first and then takes off 12 green for using the ability. Just a warning since you might use it at 30, notice it hits some green tiles, but you still end up with only 18 green at the end. Because of this if you still have a green-rich board from using thunderstrike, you may want to fire it off before you get to 30 so AP is not wasted.

Also I do this with 2* thor and a 1/1/1 KP. It makes the games drag out a little longer cause damage on the moves is way down. If you have 3* thor and a better KP (and a championed storm), you may make quicker work out of the Big Enchilada, so it may not feel as cool with the powered up versions.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    mohio wrote:
    One caveat with this team. Storm's green resolves in a weird order, such that it collects all ap first and then takes off 12 green for using the ability. Just a warning since you might use it at 30, notice it hits some green tiles, but you still end up with only 18 green at the end. Because of this if you still have a green-rich board from using thunderstrike, you may want to fire it off before you get to 30 so AP is not wasted.
    cstorm does that, but mostorm does not. she adds the green she hits, which is why I stuck with her in galactus. for that I'd probably still stick with cstorm for her blue but I'm looking more at 3s/4s alternatives. I think if cstorm picked up greens, it might get OP...ish?
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Orion wrote:

Prof X/Punisher/Falcon. For exactly the same reason. (Added bonus you can normally kill wave 4 just with Molitovs given the power of strike tiles down)
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    3* Cap, GSBW, SW. I can almost exclusively use Cap to control goon countdowns in waves 1/3, which means rounds 2 and 4 are Sniper Rifle followed by 1 or 2 Reality Crushes.
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just ran Doctor Doom + Switch + Flaptain on the Doom required node in Deadpool and it turns out that Switch + Flaptain is hilarious because he reduces the timer on her CD. How I had never thought to do this sooner, I don't know.

I was running Doom because he was required, but obviously his Blue runs counter-intuitive with Flaptain's passive, so I need to sub him out. For rainbow actives, I'd need another Blue/Black user - Panther, Psylocke or Hulkbuster come to mind. Panther & Psylocke both have CDs of their own, which would just get in the way, so possibly Hulkbuster. Otherwise, I could take a pass on getting rainbow and instead take Iceman to add more blue matches to the board.
  • QuizB
    QuizB Posts: 35
    Not the quickest but fun for me (I don't have access to Charlies Angels, damn my PX being undercovered) - 3Thor, Mostorm, Loki.

Get that AP train rolling and try to beat the BE in as few rounds as possible. My best is 9.

Loki Purink -> Thor Red or Yellow -> Storm Green, rinse, repeat, when out of all other moves hit Storm Black.

Once got it rolling so good that after downing 1 hero in wave 2, the rest of BE was only my turn for 7 minutes.
  • Stax the Foyer
    Stax the Foyer Posts: 941 Critical Contributor
    The best Big Enchilada Team would of course have Mole Man on it.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    I run KK/BP/cmags, but not because it's fun. The event has gotten stale to me, so fun = getting through it as fast as possible.
  • Coppertouret
    Coppertouret Posts: 169 Tile Toppler
    Maxed patch daken and 140 loki. End fight with full health and let match damage take care of the rest. Build ap during goon nodes. Alternate green and blue powers to whittle the rest down.