Dear D3: thank you for running Blue Shift off-season

13»

Comments

• boldfacedfemme
    boldfacedfemme Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    I specifically said that my response was a general reply. Why do I have to keep explaining this?! I never said that is exactly what LordXberk said. Not once.

And you know what they say about when you assume...
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Why do I have to keep explaining this?! .

Because your explanations don't make any more sense than your original post. Which, btw, started with "Again with the....". Again. Meaning that someone said it. Again. When no one did.

Btw - I don't use line either, so this isn't a line users club bashing you, you were off topic to start with and won't let it go.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    no line user here either, but I think I'm partly guilty in not giving it a pass when I first read it - the escalation I think started with me.

bff, the first part of your quoted statement is a sentiment that I don't think many share, even line users themselves - that "if you don't use line and do shield hops you will never be successful". unless you define successful as consistently scoring over 2K, line is a tool that can make things easier, but certainly not required for hitting the 1300-1500 range (which I would call pretty successful). what is needed is a good roster and some knowledge of the brackets and some trial and error with timing and routines. I do have to say that unless you have usable 5*s in the 350-400 range, hopping is pretty much a requirement - that's just a reality. if you have 2 good boosted 4*s, maybe you don't have to hop to make 1300, but i've only made it as high as the 1200s in my big push to 1st shield - usually 1000-1150 range.
  • boldfacedfemme
    boldfacedfemme Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    It's like talking to a brick wall. I already explained the 'again' part, too. It's been a common discussion on this forum. Thus, again someone mentions Line as a needed component to be competitive in pvp.

Yes, it's off topic. But I'm not even the one who brought up pvp strategies in the first place. So there's that.

On topic: I enjoy using my QS even more, now. But I'm a weirdo and liked him before, too.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Please keep it civil, and return to the main topic, thanks.