• fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Back to back 5☆ pulls has now brought me up to 9.3% 16/171

Still below the expected 10% but the closest I've ever been
  • Philly484
    Philly484 Posts: 173 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I don't know if this will be fixed or not fixed. It seems that I may get a 5* every 15 pulls or so. I only have 7 5*'s 4 Prpl Phoenix.... And OML ylw and red. I think the draw rates seem a bit off since everything is basically at 3% but from what I see out of the pulls that ppl save up they still have a very rare chance of getting said 5*. I still have yet to pull a Silver Surfer or Blk Suit Spidey and I know I have pulled at least 30LT's since Spidey Release, and 50 from previous tokens. System def needs fixed.
  • two 5*s from 6 LTs, which brings me to about 33.333333%.

but that's probably cause of the really low sample i have.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This morning, I won two LTs (DDQ and PVP). Both of them gave me completely useless repeat covers for non-championed characters. It takes more than two weeks to get enough iso to champion a low-level 4*, so they were complete garbage. It's pretty frustrating.
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My OCD.xls shows that I'm something like 2/29, which means my next one MUST BE a 5*. If it isn't, why, I'm going to throw a hissyfit, cussing out CS and ranting on the boards, because I don't have a clear understanding of how probabilities work!
  • roderic1
    roderic1 Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Currently 5/55. 9.09%

16 since my last 5*.
  • Yeah, this ain't scientific still (Since it's a voluntary poll of a limited group) but I'll hop in.

I'm guessing I pulled around 7 Legendaries (probably less), and one of them was a Phoenix. So, 14%ish. icon_razz.gif
  • Cousin Simpson
    Options
    My OCD.xls shows that I'm something like 2/29, which means my next one MUST BE a 5*. If it isn't, why, I'm going to throw a hissyfit, cussing out CS and ranting on the boards, because I don't have a clear understanding of how probabilities work!

WELL IT HAPPENED I GOT ANOTHER 4* WHY DOES THIS GAME CHEAT IT PERSONALLY IS RIPPING ME OFF AT MY F2P EXPENSE.

Edit: Hah whoops my spreadsheet duplicated a Star-Lord row, so NOW I'm at 29 pulls. Nevertheless, I reserve the right to act like an ignoramus when pull #30 is a 4*.
  • Lystrata
    Lystrata Posts: 322 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Stopped opening after 50 or so tokens yielded 1 5*. Now I'm just saving my tokens / cps for... who knows. Some other eventuality. Getting my 12th blue IW would just be too depressing. -.-

Until I have a better guarantee that the reward will be on par with the time I put in to get it, I can't justify opening anything.
  • rawfsu
    rawfsu Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Totally guessing, but I'd say I've opened under 50 LT's. A few from 4* DPD (Fury x2, IW x2, and Prof X 1x), then random CP gains, 1 from season, 1 from The Vault, and the rest from championing (14). Of those, I have 3 5* covers, so I've been EXTREMELY lucky in this area. Of course, none of them are really useful at this point, but eventually, we'll get there!
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Grinding iso to champ 4*s and chasing 5*s is too depressing. I'll avoid it as long as I can!

I'm with you. I have just about finished champing all my 3*s. I'll then probably champ my 2*s. I've already sold some max champed 2*s so that I can start champing them all over again. It's thrilling to gain enough iso to champ a 2* in just around 4 days, whereas it's very depressing to spend a whole month just to level up a single 4*. It feels like a chore, and in the end, that 4* won't do much to help my pvp or pve experience. My oml + my champed 3*s are fine for pve, and my oml + champed carnage is fine for pvp.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I answered #15 since I don't know for certain. Gut feeling seems to be around 8-9% but is not necessarily accurate.
  • Ralph-Wiggum
    Ralph-Wiggum Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I haven't gotten a 5* since championing went live. So I'm guessing I'm at something like 5/150? Whatever it is, I'm well below the expected rate. It's too bad the game doesn't automatically track these sorts of stats....
  • Cousin Simpson
    Options

WELL IT HAPPENED I GOT ANOTHER 4* WHY DOES THIS GAME CHEAT IT PERSONALLY IS RIPPING ME OFF AT MY F2P EXPENSE.

Edit: Hah whoops my spreadsheet duplicated a Star-Lord row, so NOW I'm at 29 pulls. Nevertheless, I reserve the right to act like an ignoramus when pull #30 is a 4*.

AND IT HAPPENED, THIS TIME FOR SURE, PULLED A YELLOW THING, NOT EVEN A RED WHICH WOULD'VE OTHERWISE BEEN THE FIRST, CLEARLY THE POSTED ODDS ARE BROKEN OTHERWISE I WOULD'VE GOTTEN A 5* D3 YOU OWE ME OMLS FOR THIS, I WILL CHARGE YOU ONE PER DAY or something equally ill-thought-out.
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I counted about 50 Legendary Tokens I have opened, and I got 5x 5* covers, so it looks exactly like the promised 10%.
  • CaptainFrugal
    Options
    I have not received a single 5 star yet.
    I estimate that I have tried 10 times with command points.

I understand stats, so it may be perfectly fair.
  • amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Options
    After going three of my last eight, I'm up to 18/212. Four of my next eight (hah!) would get me up to average.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Can we open this up to re-voting? It has gone stale.
  • mouser
    mouser Posts: 529 Critical Contributor
    Options
    12 in 70 (17%) since I started tracking. Yes I know I've been very lucky.
  • Cousin Simpson
    Options
    Two more pulls, two more 4*s. I can't even summon the energy to fake outrage.