Impossible 5*

123457»

Comments

• Whoolly
    Whoolly Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    I don't know what you folks are complaining about, I think I have opened something like 50 LT and I have 1 5* cover, which I got the week that silver surfer came out, haven't seen another one since.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Raffoon wrote:
    Someone should count up the weeks that it's been since 5* were released. (I'm in too much of a hurry at the moment)

How many months has it been since people identified this problem, and it still has yet to even be ACKNOWLEDGED.

SS went into packs Thursday, Sept 10. Seven and a half months now, six 5*'s exist: many people seem to have very few covers.

And some seem to have huge (400+) 5*'s, lots of champs floating out there.

You can read some green (I'm not talking envy here...) difference between those two groups. Which is why the 5*'s exist, and continue to exist as they are, and continue to be released.

But as more are released, those that fell behind early on can never catch up. It's getting harder and harder to even hit basic progressions in PVP without a heavy 5*. If D3 continues to let the whales eat up those that have no chance to progress to that level, their "content" (the freemiums) that the whales feast on will dry up.
  • 9fingers
    9fingers Posts: 19 Just Dropped In
    I feel as frustrated as anyone. Before my semi- retirement with the arrival of the 5*s I was very competitive. Since becoming f2p Ive still pulled hundreds of legend tokens... My oml is almost useable at 3-2-1. I have little else.

Luck is a bad way to progress but lots of games have it.
    Whaling is also in these games.
    What really ruined the 5* introduction, apart from their OPness, is the cheats who beneffited from bugs to get their 5*. Sure D3 said they'd find them but I havent seen anyone get sandboxed.

If you allow people to cheat, people who've played fair are far more likely to get fed up with their lack of progression.
    Will d3 learn though...
    6* will be here one day...