Not getting rewards after battles in PVP and LR

Comments

• it certainly would be nice if we could get an acknowledgement of this issue and what will be done to compensate. do they have some way of tracking lost rewards by player?

its starting to get annoying getting 30 iso every match.

please! pretty please! say something!
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,569 Chairperson of the Boards
    At this point, this is what I think is going on:

Something happens when you enter a new PVP event - I don't know exactly what it is, but it definitely seems consistent per event. If that something goes wrong, you will not get a node award for any completion - you will only get the Victory Bonus and progression awards. With me, out of eight events (including one Seasonal PVP,) it happened on two, non-consecutive Lightning Rounds. I suspect it's not confined to the Lightning Rounds, but possibly someone else can give evidence?

If this thing doesn't go wrong, you will not receive a 70 or 140 Iso reward for any node. You will receive a 1*, 2*, or possibly 250 Iso. 250 Iso seems pretty rare still, but the chance for a 1* or 2* cover seems roughly 50/50.

Clearly this is a bug, when you get anything you are getting way too many 2* covers. Hopefully they will fix it. Until then, though, it's your best chance to max out and Champion Bagman! You know you want to....
  • Druss
    Druss Posts: 368 Mover and Shaker
    any update on this??

losing a whole day worth of LR's will now mean I will have to sell 4* cover as wont get iso to max level him.

a paltry token or so in compensation is hardly going to cover the 25k+ iso lost
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is exactly what was going on during the double-ISO anniversary event. And if that was any indication, don't expect any sort of real compensation.

Though one big difference this time is that I haven't seen any of them even acknowledge this is a problem.
  • Didn't we get 1000 iso or something for missing out on double iso for lightning rounds in the anniversary event... so not even what you should have earned in one round?
  • StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 751 Critical Contributor
    edited February 2016
    Yeah, so this is still happening... No rewards whatsoever for me, only the 30 Iso non-skip bonus and the prog rewards.

Interestingly, I only got one 2* cover as a reward but that was right before the game started updating, so I'm starting to think that was just a 'lucky' coincidence.

And to echo what has been said before: PLEASE, can some red name authority confirm this is all not working as intended, pretty please?

Btw, compensation for the double Iso anniversary mishap was 5000 Iso iirc, so still not nearly what was missing but better than nothing I suppose... And I don't dare to think what could be the compensation for this (if any).

Edit: Yep, next post is right on the money about the 5000 Iso... I forgot that the issue was indeed more widespread than just the LR's.
  • Pinko_McFly
    Pinko_McFly Posts: 282 Mover and Shaker
    Just jumped in to say there was absolutely NO compensation for double iso snafu in anniversary. The 5000 was because they 'forgot' to turn it on for LRs.
  • rawl316
    rawl316 Posts: 114
    Same here, I need ISO!
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Hi everyone,

The dev team are looking into this. We'll update when we have solid info.

Thank you.
  • I think a fair compensation is in order, we all have a huge need for ISO and this BUG hurts all of us.
    Thanks
    and fair I mean 10000 + iso would be nice and appreciated by ALL PLAYERS.
    Thanks again DEV.
  • Esheris
    Esheris Posts: 216 Tile Toppler
    Not getting any rewards now, no covers nor iso.

It would be nice if you guys rerun LR's all weekend to make up for this.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Esheris wrote:
    Not getting any rewards now, no covers nor iso.

It would be nice if you guys rerun LR's all weekend every weekend from now on to make up for this.

I fixed that for you. icon_e_wink.gif
  • I haven't received rewards from LRs for the last 13-14 hours either. This is just one of many frustrations I have had with MPQ recently. I make about 80k in ISO from LRs and now that stream has been taken away from me.

I doubt CS is going to match what I make so it's just a waiting game to see how they will continue to disappoint me.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Hi,

There should be a fix in place for this tomorrow. Here's word from the dev team:

"We have isolated a fix for this issue and it is going to be patched in tomorrow. The fix will correct the missing rewards issue that is present in Versus content."

Thank you.
  • ProfessorGumby
    ProfessorGumby Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    Amazeballs wrote:
    I haven't received rewards from LRs for the last 13-14 hours either. This is just one of many frustrations I have had with MPQ recently. I make about 80k in ISO from LRs and now that stream has been taken away from me.

I doubt CS is going to match what I make so it's just a waiting game to see how they will continue to disappoint me.

Same here... doubt compensation will match what I missed out on, but I opened a support ticket... and crossed my fingers.

Cheers!
    - PG
  • killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Hi,

There should be a fix in place for this tomorrow. Here's word from the dev team:

"We have isolated a fix for this issue and it is going to be patched in tomorrow. The fix will correct the missing rewards issue that is present in Versus content."

Thank you.

not to be a cynic, but if they fix it tomorrow morning (Thursday 02/04/2016) lighting rounds will have ended by the time they get into the office.
  • ballingbees
    ballingbees Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
    For me the node at the top gives no rewards, but the two on the bottom (left and right) still works as usual.
    I used to cream seeds by repeatedly hitting the top node, and got no rewards at all. Now that I switch the seed hitting node to the left, it works now. Hope it is the case for some of you too.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    I pet my cat and tap my left foot three times before starting a match. That seems to help.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Hi,

Thank you.
    Good to see a timely fix is imminent. Now what about the 40k-50k in ISO I missed out on because the lightning rounds and Scarlet Witch PvP were broken?
  • bobby_2613
    bobby_2613 Posts: 83 Match Maker
    Last time compensation was 5K ISO... icon_rolleyes.gif Personaly I'd like them to rerun LR for 3 other days starting now. This and a good comp would fairly compensate for the time people played. 5k wouldn't match what I've lost.
This discussion has been closed.