Not getting rewards after battles in PVP and LR

Vinmarc43
Vinmarc43 Posts: 266
Noticed that in PVP today, after a battle, I am not getting any rewards.
Should get 70-140-250 iso or free cover, screen loads back to nod selection after battle.
Checked my iso and cover inventory before battles so I know I am not getting it. icon_redface.gif
Lightning rounds is useless to play if you don't get paid, WE NEED ISO.

Comments

• johnnyzero
    johnnyzero Posts: 97 Match Maker
    I noticed this as well during the lightning rounds. It would sometimes reward me a 2* cover, but most of the time it just goes back to node-selection as you said.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,569 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, me too, in the Lightning Rounds. I get the Victory Bonus remaining and the points, but no prize after that.

Actually, it just occurs to me that in the normal PVP I only got 1* and 2* covers (you frequently get a run of those.) I'll test.
  • antreas1911
    antreas1911 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    No rewards after battles in LR for me too.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,569 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got a 1*, a 2*, and 250 Iso (straight up) then another 1*. I ran out of time and health packs. My current theory is that 70 and 140 Iso are broken, but I'll post when I know more.
  • StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 751 Critical Contributor
    Played in the first LR of this week, no prizes besides the non-skip bonus (up to 30 Iso), so no 70/140/250 Iso or 1*/2* covers. Playing on iPhone 4S, iOS 6 (yeah, I know) btw.

Really disappointed in this, I really could use that Iso and those 2* covers... but I think I'm not alone in that. Hope this is an easy fix but I fear it will take a while.
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Played in the Doom LR and fought all the seeds and all I won on Android was 1* or 2* cover prizes. Never missed a prize but it was always a cover. Never straight ISO prize.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    I came in late so I only got 3 seeds in the Doom LR:

1*
    1*
    140 iso!

I'm on a Iphone 6s.
  • Square-Chopper
    Square-Chopper Posts: 54 Match Maker
    Same issue here. No per-match rewards from LR's, only progression and the +30. iPhone 5.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    decided to log my doom LR. great news. got 10 seeds. the rest is terrible....
    match 1. seed. drop = boosts, +progression 140iso
    match 2. seed. drop = nothing, +progression std token
    match 3. seed. drop = nothing, +progression 250iso
    match 4. seed. drop = nothing
    match 5. seed. drop = nothing
    match 6. seed. drop = nothing
    match 7. seed. drop = nothing
    match 8. seed. drop = boosts
    match 9. seed. drop = 2* axwolverine
    match 10. seed. drop = nothing
    match 11. real team. drop = nothing, progression std token

got all the 30 isos for consecutive matches. sold the 2 1*s and the axw cover, so altogether netted 1170 iso, which is horrible - less than half of what I'd normally get. I do 12+ LRs every week either to 250 if I can't play at the end or to t50 if I can, which lately has been in the low-mid 300s. until this is fixed, ROI (time vs iso) on LRs has plummeted. add in pvps and this will cost ~20K iso/week. with iceman and jean covers incoming, this is terrible timing.
  • Varg138
    Varg138 Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    Can someone in red please address this ASAP? This is costing players thousands of ISO every lightning round.
  • amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    I've done 22 LR matches in the first two rounds this week; no per-match rewards (just the 30-ISO no-skip bonus). So that's already cost me 1540-5500 ISO.

Wonder if this is related to the new reward claim screen.
  • Same story here. I'm on Android. Zero ISO rewards for about 40 LR matches.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    logged the rags LR as well. 10 seeds again - wish I got that many when iso was dropping. no iso drops. 11 matches to 250. only drops were 2, 2* covers and 2 boosts.

noticed something not mentioned earlier - I've gotten ZERO 1* cover drops in 22 logged matches. that along with the iso drops is where a huge chunk of the iso came from. would love to at least see it acknowledged that they know about the issue and are working on something.

iphone.
  • StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 751 Critical Contributor
    In 3 rounds of LR played, just 1 2* Wolvie prize... that's it. That leaves at least 70 * 30 = 2100 Iso not rewarded.

Last week I thought I was pretty lucky with 2* drops in LR's but that has been more than compensated in these 3 rounds alone, unfortunately... icon_cry.gif
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Played another late one - 3 seeds: 140, 250, 1* storm
  • every patch brings a new set of "features".

that can only be fixed by a patch a month later. icon_cry.gif

so much iso lost.
  • nic13
    nic13 Posts: 87
    No rewards too.

Android 5.1.1

Galaxy Note 4
  • Phaentom
    Phaentom Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    Glad to hear I'm not alone. I never got any iso's from the lightning round or the Red Shift PvP that I got to 800 in. Thought I missed a post saying they changed it to just covers. I play mainly on a Nexus 7 tablet.
  • Neuromancer
    Neuromancer Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Steam PC.

No ISO rewards either from LRs, just 2* covers. Is this intentional, D3?
  • Android, and everyone in my alliance has experienced this too. Forget galactus this needs a fix ASAP. You 've introduced this iso shortage, so we're gonna feel it when we can't earn any more!
This discussion has been closed.