Good Boy Redwing, Who's a Good Boy?

Options
MojoWild
MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
edited March 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Who else says this when Redwing picks off the right tile out of a multitude of choices?

Good boy, Redwing! Who's a good boy? Yes you are!

Any other play quirks people have?

Comments

• Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    Options
    Every Falcon PvP event:

Falcon: "Redwing, stop humping that other Redwing and get back here!"
  • Tryke
    Tryke Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Whenever Kamala's yellow goes off I say ding! When I use her green, I say WHABAM!
  • BumpoTheClown
    BumpoTheClown Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Options
    Whenever Luke Cage's shield pops up, I have to sing the Kimmy Schmidt theme song in my head for about three seconds.
  • FarBeyondMetal
    Options
    Whenever Fisk uses Wilson's Gambit, when his finger touches the screen, I go "Boop!".
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Whenever Luke Cage's shield pops up, I have to sing the Kimmy Schmidt theme song in my head for about three seconds.

Un-BREAKABLE!
    He's for hire, DAMMIT; it's a miracle!
    Un-BREAKABLE!
    Luke Cage is strong as hell.
  • Lopan15
    Lopan15 Posts: 225 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Whenever I get enough ap to down the last bad guy while my team is still at near full health but the AI next move super cascades into multiple powers fired against me along with the 5 crit matches (which happens wayyyyy too often).....

Ben.....Ben Dover? Nice to meet you Ben.
  • Natsufan01
    Natsufan01 Posts: 259 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Nothing like that, but I do still chuckle every time Devil Dino does his happy dance. icon_lol.gif
  • Seltsam
    Options
    Natsufan01 wrote:
    Nothing like that, but I do still chuckle every time Devil Dino does his happy dance. icon_lol.gif

I mentally say "Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle" every time I see that dance.
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Every time Cyclops hits Full Blast I do my best Rob Riggle oh in the face. I also throw tinnykitties out there every time peckerhead Bullseye puts out another protect tile then if I'm home I give him a big F U when I use Carol to blow them up.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,377 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Not really power related... But there's this particular line in one of the Hunt dialogues where Venom exclaims to spiderman 'Out of the way, Spider-meat!' or something along those lines. I can't help myself but I always envision Venom bumping Spidey out of the way and running off in some kind of wobbly dash in a cartooney, 'three stooges' like manner. icon_lol.gif
  • Koorogi_859
    Koorogi_859 Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Anytime I beat a super tough node against characters that spam their powers too much, I throw a DX chop when the "Victory" banner appears.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I make noodily woodily noises whenever Master Plan fires off
  • rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Whenever Fisk uses Wilson's Gambit, when his finger touches the screen, I go "Boop!".

I always say "The mooooooving finger" like Wolowitz from The Big Bang Theory.....

Whenever someone tries to stun my icon_silversurfer.png I say Awwwww how cute....at least you tried.... icon_lol.gif
  • M C K
    M C K Posts: 96 Match Maker
    Options
    Every time OML slowly pops the claws, I imagine a sword being unsheathed as slowly as possible.

Of course every time I win a match I close my eyes and imagine the sparkly "Victory!" banner is back, too.
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    Options
    CT1888 wrote:
    I make noodily woodily noises whenever Master Plan fires off

Me, I do some OONCH OONCH techno every time he fires off the Big Giant Head.

Some others:
    - Patch's Flying Sneeze gets a "Gesundheit"
    -Falcon's bird swarm gets "Birds! BIRDS!!!"
    - Cyclops' butt attack: "Ladies..."

I got more, but you've suffered enough.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Whenever Contract Killer goes off, i seem to yell Huzzah! (mostly in my head)
  • Lemminkäinen
    Lemminkäinen Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    When a ninja does Smoke Bomb I start imagining singing, to the tune of Tom Jones' Sexbomb,
    "Smoke bomb smoke bomb you're my smoke bomb
    And baby you can turn me on"

Happens every time. It's mildly annoying and mildly amusing at the same time.

A similar thing happends when Doom does Summon Demons - Lake of Tears' Demon You/Lily Anne
    "I summon the demon you"
    (that's the chorus - you kinda probably need to hear the song for it to make sense)
  • BearVenger
    BearVenger Posts: 453 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:
    Whenever Contract Killer goes off, i seem to yell Huzzah! (mostly in my head)

I (usually in my head) yell out a high-pitched "Yalalalalalalalala!", like The Simpsons' Screaming Sheik.
  • BearVenger
    BearVenger Posts: 453 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    And against Galactus or a DDQ4* win, I'll yell "Down goes Frazier! Down goes Frazier!"
  • Meander
    Meander Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Everytime I play Venom Bomb-

"Hello, Daddy, Hello Mom
    I'm your V-v-v-v-v-v-v-Venom BOMB!
    Hello world, I'm your wild girl
    I'm your V-v-v-v-v-v-v-Venom BOMB!"