Good Boy Redwing, Who's a Good Boy?

Options
13»

Comments

• lymang
    lymang Posts: 97 Match Maker
    Options
    Whenever I've just hit Patch's green power, and then I hit Loki's Black power, I mutter "nothin' up my sleeve, PRESTO!" in my best Bullwinkle imitation voice. Of course, the previous part has also played out in my head, I just don't say it out loud "Hey Rocky, watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat"
  • justplainchips
    justplainchips Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I always catch myself saying Ryu's "Shoryuken" whenever Cage fires his Righteous Uppercut.
    I will be from now on! Thanks!

Whenever Cap throws a shield or Daredevil throws his billy club I always just say "BONK!"
  • alaeth
    alaeth Posts: 446 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    My wife gets annoyed at me during my shield hops...

1. I completely ignore her
    2. I sometimes mist-time my hops during family gatherings (whoops)
    3. If I have 20+ red AP and get to one shot someone... "Repulsor Punch... TO YOUR FACE !!!" (note: you get glares when doing this at the dinner table)

Mind you, she yells at a lot of characters, mostly She-Hulk for stealing her AP. icon_e_wink.gif

I've started using my Phoenix a lot for PvE... she tanks all three colors, and reduces my health packs... I've caught myself cackling evilly and muttering "Rise, RISE my child, and be REBORN!!" (only happened twice, both times I saw my wife shy away from me... probably unrelated).

Squirrel Girl - Furry Friends elicits a "Come to me, my furry friends!"

That's all I can think of now.
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    Options
    When the last ninja standing fires a Strength in Numbers, he usually gets either a "Where are your rebel friends now?" or "Your faith in your friends is yours" (which admittedly makes no sense without the setup line, but Star Wars people don't need much excuse to quote).
  • FarBeyondMetal
    Options
    Oh, and now whenever I get Sam Wilson Cap to do Dive Bomb, in my head I always hear him screaming "Leroy Jenkins!"
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I sing AC/DC every time Thor uses his Yellow power. ("you've been.... THUNDER STRUCK! ah-ah-ah-ahhhh ah-ah-ahhh-ahhh")
    I sing little jon for Uncanny X-force Deadpool's purple ("COUNT DOWN FOR WHAT!?")
    Kingpin's black I just say "Bad touch! BAD TOUCH!!" (the creepy finger poke)
    Whenever they match a trap tile nuke (Daredevil red or Nick Cage blue), I sing Faith No More "Surprise! You're Dead!"
    Moonstone's and Loki's black: The seagulls from Finding Nemo ("Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine mine mine!")
  • Legasher
    Legasher Posts: 67 Match Maker
    Options
    I probably shouldn't admit this, but DP's Whales Whales Whales sets off a revised version of Lady Gaga's Boysboysboys.
  • BearVenger
    BearVenger Posts: 453 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    abmoraz wrote:
    Whenever they match a trap tile nuke (Daredevil red or Nick Cage blue), I sing Faith No More "Surprise! You're Dead!"

I usually say "OH SNAP!"
  • cardoor
    cardoor Posts: 185 Tile Toppler
    Options
    The Black Widow stun (heal and deceptive tactics for 2 and 3*) animation makes me say "You're a bad boy" and make a whip sound.
  • Druss
    Druss Posts: 368 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Cant help saying "plop" every time I use whales.

Get extremely funny looks from the kids, thank god I use steam.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Whenever Fisk uses Wilson's Gambit, when his finger touches the screen, I go "Boop!".
    Maggia Pawns. "Eyyy! Badabing, badaboom!"
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    When XFDP flashes after a strong attack on one of his friends, I go "beeeeowwwwww", like an NES 8-bit sound effect.
  • This thread is the reason for MPQ to exist.

Freaking gold, every last post.

Cheers to all who shared!

Edit: I guess I should share one more, despite it likely dating me...

Whenever I cast Juggs' Headbutt, I hear, "Captain... Caaaavemaaan!"

DBC
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    Options
    This, the Comics and Memes thread, and the tragically underused screenshots thread are my favorite things about the forum. They're a reminder that there's a lot of clever, creative people who play this game, not just complainers.

Oh, the Personal Quirks thread is pretty similar to this one but also good.