Who ya want fixed?

Options
13»

Comments

• carrion_pigeons
    carrion_pigeons Posts: 942 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Problem with a lot of the suggestions here is that it would those characters nightmares to fight against. I actively do not want to see buffs that make the AI better at using characters. Defensively good characters are okay if they're offensively bad, but good all-around characters are problems that shouldn't exist.

That said, the 3* tier has a problem in that the scaling for powers was inched up pretty continuously over the lifespan of the tier, so that characters that came late, like Iron Fist, have single abilities that are better than whole characters from the early life of the game. Original Hulk is a good example of a character who could be interesting if his powers weren't so below-rate.

Speaking as somebody whose characters are mostly a few years old (because I quit for a long time), I can see that when you compare two similar-ish characters from more than a year apart (say, Lazy Thor vs Kamala Khan or Psylocke vs Iron Fist), the difference in raw power level is extreme (and frustrating). I guess it makes sense to an extent to usually make the new characters strong, and making them crazy efficient is an easy way to do that. But the 3* tier is complete now, so it should be time to rebalance the whole thing and give us an actual metagame that doesn't consist of just the best 4 of them (Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Kamala Khan, Blade).
  • Lemminkäinen
    Lemminkäinen Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    VA5 wrote:
    Un-Nerf X-force and Thor Goddess. X-force green arguably most under-powered 4 ability.
    A challenger appears:
    icon_hulkcho.pngblackflag.pnghotdog.png