Which THREE STAR Teams do you use for the Big Enchilada?

Options
13»

Comments

• DCUDCU
    DCUDCU Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    Options
    icon_rocket.pngicon_lukecage.pngicon_ironfist.png

Get RGroot blue out, especially vs goons, and can absorb hits.

Save up IF purple, some black, Yellow for Cage. User IF green to finish off a round then unload IF Purple/Cage Black/Cage Yellow.

Easy, never any issues. I got bored using this team and started using others just for fun(including 3* Cyclops/Beast/PX, which doesn't qualify for this thread).
  • TheRealJRad
    TheRealJRad Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Mohawk/Steve/OBW

If there isn't a tile mover in the first round, I can often run the entire node without taking damage.

Spend the first wave gathering AP. When the last enemy is under 500, fire Mohawk's yellow to give you a free turn at the next wave. If you can get max/close to max blue/red, you can wipe or stun most of that wave (throw the first red/blue shield into a match and you get an extra throw). Flood the board with black attack tiles. Repeat for 3 and 4.
  • ChuckFan
    ChuckFan Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Groot IM40 & Blade. Good for all survival type nodes in general. 2 yellow matches, battery up, and then get that Hadron Enforcer (blue) out early. Match damage & Blammo the rest of the baddies. Blade's attack tiles, strike tiles, and AP drain just adds insult to injury.
  • Pessi
    Pessi Posts: 170 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I'm using Daken, Blade and Thor, all champed.

I've always been a fan of having a self healer to tank abilities in waves, and generally this team works well.
  • tizian2015
    tizian2015 Posts: 194 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Its a mix:
    3* Magneto
    3* Widow
    2* Bullseye

Bullseyes purpleflag.png gives some def-tiles, so matchmaking damage (not so rare with the "new-improved-more-fun" DDQ) is mostly absorbed. It feeds up widows purpleflag.png to get ready for her greenflag.png . Bullseyes blackflag.png could be a killer and a boardshaker, Magnetos redflag.png not a killer but boardshaker, his blueflag.png is the single-killer instead. Widows greenflag.png is the main(team)killer. Bullseye is possibly replaceable by Luke Cage (passiv def, not so boardshaking, but has blackflag.pngyellowflag.png offensivabilities).
  • kevsmart
    kevsmart Posts: 10
    Options
    icon_blade.pngicon_blackpanther.pngicon_shehulk.png

Pros:
    Every color used
    Can starve the enemy of AP
    Good AOE
    Can use Blade's black to starve AP or save up for BP's swipe for even better AOE
    Shulk steals specials
    If no specials, can use BP's blue for some weak shields

Cons:
    Blade tanks black, purple, and green so he can take a beating
    Umm... gets a little dull using it every day?

Seriously, this team is nearly unbeatable. Blade's attack tiles are the real key here, once you get enough strike tiles out then hit his purple stuff just starts melting. I think I have lost once with this team and I use them every day. Ninjas can still be a PITA (but when aren't they) so you can sub in Luke Cage for BP for the shield, just make sure you don't match red too much so Blade can still stack up the strike tiles.
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Options
    icon_magneto.pngicon_kamalakhan.pngicon_blade.png

I subbed in icon_blade.png for icon_mystique.png , my usual third member, today. It worked great. I'll stick with this for a bit and see if it keeps being a good team.
  • Chipster22
    Chipster22 Posts: 297 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    LCap, IF, Cage (Sometimes with Magneto instead of LCap)

or

Loki, Patch, LCap
  • DTStump
    DTStump Posts: 273 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Until last week my go-to team was:
    icon_humantorch.png
    icon_spiderman.png
    icon_loki.png

Human Torch is responsible for all the offense while Spider-Man heals and adds protection tiles and Loki shuffles tiles, steals AP and also steals special tiles if possible.

The problem with this strategy is that it is super slow. Now I'm preferring:

icon_bullseye.png
    icon_psylocke.png
    icon_beast.png

Bullseye gets dibs on killing if possible, adding a bunch of strike tiles. The other two add special tiles to the board (that Bullseye can fling or attack tiles that can capitalize on the strike tiles) and Beast does the healing. This team snowballs very fast and it's super fun, but it can be more easily defeated by the AI because it does allow it to accumulate AP. Besides, I usually don't have a use for those characters unless they're boosted, so no harm is done if they are damaged or dead.