Scarlet Witch isn't even that good.

13»

Comments

• IlDuderino
    IlDuderino Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    She is great with Kingpin. I am also quite enjoying using her with Luke Cage and my 5/5/3 Kingpin on goon nodes - use purple to generate yellow leading to quick Cage dragon punches
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    kensterr wrote:
    Polares wrote:
    kensterr wrote:
    Ice/JG/SW
    SW/Kingpin
    SW/Phoenix
    Faptain/JG/SW

You are using her wrongly.

Now it is a 'broken' combo for most of us, but she was part of the best PvE team ever

ProfX+GSBW+SW

I literally destroyed 395 Gauntlet nodes with this team.
    Didn't want to state the obvious since that team is broken now. Time to move on. icon_e_sad.gif

Well I love playing that team soooo I have another ProfX that it is currently 3/3/3 that my goal was to cover 3/5/5 but now it will be 5/x/x and I will level him to 170 or something like that so I can use the combo again. Whatever happens first, getting blue ProfX covers or 50 GSBW or SW covers icon_razz.gif

PS: It was really fun playing this combo, trying to maximize the number of match5s you would do with GSBW purple, it remind me a lot when you tried to get 5 blue from every cast of the old magneto blue to have infinite turns. Putting the word Puzzle back in this game.
  • C'mon guys...be honest now...this is just a troll thread, right? I mean, right?

Because no one who actually plays the game would ever say anything disparaging about one of the, objectively, most useful characters in the game. Would they?
  • ApocryphicV
    ApocryphicV Posts: 118 Tile Toppler
    In the current PvE, I've beaten pretty much every node with Cage/IF/Wanda if I can use all 3. Wanda fuels IF, IF fuels Cage, Cage knocks everyone out. Also if you sitting on an tons of purple (which you will be) and black, IF's purple does great damage at max level/ 5 covers. All 3 also have persistent passives too.

For all goons nodes, 5 Purple Jean/Wanda can makes tons of countdown tiles trivial. Also with the upcoming patch which prevents her from stunning a dead opponent, she is going to be even more useful.

She has definitely earned her stripes, trust me.
  • Lboogie
    Lboogie Posts: 55
    As someone said if you make a 4* cyclops sandwich with Wanda and jean as the bread...ohhh mama is it powerful... and erotic lol. But any good red blue user works great. Switch IF hulkbuster is awesome too . Yes she is really that good!
  • VA5
    VA5 Posts: 66
    She'll be the main character next pop, hide her behind thing and play with JG or Rulk and watch the hurt come.

Also quite possibly the best PVE character as a support to others.
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks OP. I truly believe you caused then to do Red Shift PvP. Now I'm going to hate life in my climb.
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wonder if OP has played PVPs this week with her buffed and still feels the same. And just felt the below thread needed to be repeated.
    GMadMan040 wrote:
    C'mon guys...be honest now...this is just a troll thread, right? I mean, right?

Because no one who actually plays the game would ever say anything disparaging about one of the, objectively, most useful characters in the game. Would they?
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    lukewin wrote:
    Wonder if OP has played PVPs this week with her buffed and still feels the same. And just felt the below thread needed to be repeated.
    GMadMan040 wrote:
    C'mon guys...be honest now...this is just a troll thread, right? I mean, right?

There's a lot of Wanda/Wade teams out there in PvP. Wonder why... icon_rolleyes.gif
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Character discussion should happen in the characters forum and the topic dedicated t that character. https://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=28208
This discussion has been closed.