New In-Game Character Survey [Merged Thread]

Comments

• AtlasAxe
    AtlasAxe Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    Well, I had to put in Howard the Duck and Thanos, besides Nightcrawler. Thanos would be an excellent villain 5*.
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    HaywireII wrote:
    Am I the only one in the Marvel universe asking for Man-Thing?

I put Marvel Zombies in as my variants response.

I honestly would rather have a Man-Thing than a Gambit. (But Gambit is still better than another variant)
  • Which new character, currently not in the game, would you like to see?
    Emma Frost, Green Goblin, Namor, Red Skull & Sabretooth

I omitted heros this time despite me really wanting some (Cable, Gambit, Dr. Strange ect) because I feel like a broken record here, there isn't near enough villains in MPQ. Also yes i'm aware Namor and Emma aren't villains but i'm an anti-hero fanboy and I asked for them both last time and they still haven't been added.

Which character, already in the game, would you like to see in another version?
    Alien Wolverine, Baby Wolverine, Embryo Wolverine, Ghost Wolverine & Amoeba Wolverine

I did this just as a joke, hopefully they won't take me seriously.
  • I went with Kitty Pryde and Fraction's Hawkeye.
  • chaos01
    chaos01 Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Pretty sure I nailed this one:

Answer 1, more Hulks and Spider-Man
    Answer 2, more hulks and Spider-Man
  • spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    edited January 2016
    Obviously we need Beta Ray Bill and Spider-ham.

Also, Cosmic Spider-man and Paste Pot Pete
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Voted for The Shocker to make an appearance and for an Age of Apocalypse Wolverine variant.

I don't necessarily want another Wolverine variant, but everyone will get so salty if they did, it would be hilarious.
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    Dang forgot about Emma.

My suggestions were Moon Knight, Rogue, Sabretooth, Green Goblin, Thanos, Spider-Gwen.

Alternate was Lady Loki.
  • Xenoberyll
    Xenoberyll Posts: 647 Critical Contributor
    Enslaved wrote:
    I omitted heros this time despite me really wanting some (Cable, Gambit, Dr. Strange ect) because I feel like a broken record here, there isn't near enough villains in MPQ.

I went with the same thought and entered Mr. Sinister, Apocalypse, Green Goblin, Sandman, Malekith but couldn't resist and added a few heroes too (Dr. Strange, Blackbolt)

For Variants i entered "a less creepy Iceman"

I didn't want to recommend the game because no matter how many covers you manage to get you wont ever catch up with the ISO needed to level them.
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    As always, Darkhawk.

wirXNSF.gif
  • _Ryu_
    _Ryu_ Posts: 149
    Have to admit i looked at that and laughed. Gambit being one of the most requested characters of all time...

Don't know why they bother asking questions like this when they clearly do not listen.

To be fair, ICE ones wrote about Gambit in the game and said, D3 wanting him too for ages but he is one with a very uncomfortable licence to brink in. For my understanding means this FOX doeas want o much money for him and when Gambit comes to the cinemas with Tatum you can triple (or higher) the price.

Answers:
    VILIANS, Mandarin, Enchantress, Red Skull

Lady Loki
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Xenoberyll wrote:
    I didn't want to recommend the game because no matter how many covers you manage to get you wont ever catch up with the ISO needed to level them.

Same. I gave them a 2, because of this and the amount of time required for decent rewards in PvE is atrocious.
  • I voted for Peter David's multiple man and fractions hawkeye/hawkguy as a variant. Upon retrospect I wish for a variant I went for marvel heroes punchclops.
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    So, I suppose, for alternate universes, I can only vote for characters who have resided in Earth-616 for a time. It would have been cool (yet useless) to vote for someone from Earth-9602.
    Do the alternates even count as new characters or variants? Old Man Logan and All New Jean cannot be used with 616 Wolverine and Phoenix because at no poin would it be possible for them to be at the same place at the same time (as Wolverine and Phoenix were dead when their counterparts came to 616). Ragnarok's hammer is an alternate counterpart of 616 Mjolnir, and can be used at the same time.
  • Bucky Barnes Winter Soldier
    Green Goblin
    Rogue

and no more variants please

recommend? Yes, with a 7, too many app crashes still, and focused to strong on 5* at the moment.

That was my reply to them.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Add Jessica Jones! Her TV show was great! I can't wait for season 2! and The Defenders!

Ooh, and make Kilgrave a villain!
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Jubilee
    Stan Lee
    Rob Liefield
    Harley Quinn
    Batman
    Jesse Custer
    Kylo Ren
    Borg Queen
    Kalinda Sharma
  • Gambit is a terrible character. I'll give up anybody on my wishlist to make sure I never have to see his stupid card throwing ****.
  • Gambit is a terrible character. I'll give up anybody on my wishlist to make sure I never have to see his stupid card throwing ****.

But who else will engage in a duel of throwing-cards with Bullseye, if not him?
  • blinktag
    blinktag Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    mpqr7 wrote:
    Add Jessica Jones! Her TV show was great! I can't wait for season 2! and The Defenders!

Ooh, and make Kilgrave a villain!

Might be an interesting mechanic if they were to give kilgrave three different purple powers at different AP costs. The AI would screw it up, but no worse than Cage or Fist or Vision.

To stay on topic, my response, as with others here, was slow down the release valve, don't release so many new characters, (Dr strange--who I'm sure we'll get soon b/c movie), stop releasing so many, and KNOCK IT OFF ALREADY! I don't think they'll take the hint.