New In-Game Character Survey [Merged Thread]

I just logged in and there was a new pop up asking me to fill in a survey.
Four questions:
Which new character, currently not in the game, would you like to see?
Which character, already in the game, would you like you to see in another version?
How would you rate this game to a friend from 0-10?
Why did you give that rating from previous question?

I just gave the same answer since last survey. Yes, championing made the game better. But that is not going to help any new player. So i still would not recommend it to them.

Mod Edit: Merged the multiple threads, clarified title.

Comments

• rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    So, as the title says, an in-game pop up asking us to let them know which characters we would like to see next....

Clearly, we should all put more Wolverines/Spider-Mans (Men? icon_question.gif ) right?

But seriously, I can't be the only one who is skeptical about what this will accomplish. Look no further to the great introduction Gambit received when he was put in the game......oh wait.......

Hopefully everyone fills in something, and hopefully they listen....but like I said, I can't help but be skeptical......
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well - i've put "None, slow down the new releases please". Maybe if we all put that they will listen.
  • Natsufan01
    Natsufan01 Posts: 259 Mover and Shaker
    Some of my suggestions: Black Bolt, Nightcrawler, Gladiator, the Blob, Havok.
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Black Bolt
    Dr Strange
    Onslaught
    Gambit
    Nightcrawler
    Cable
    Bishop
    Rogue
    Kitty Pryde
    Coulsin
    Quake
    Sparkplug
    Lash
    Mockingbird
    Deathlok
    Jessica Jones
    Purple Man
    Drax
    Ronin
    Destroyer
    Malekith
    Iron Monger
    Whiplash
    Mandarin
    Red Skull

Alt version: Netflix Daredevil
  • Virus_Type_V
    Virus_Type_V Posts: 117 Tile Toppler
    I know only a fraction of the players comes to the forum... but they could of just got their answers here from the dozen threads already covering this topic...
  • Have to admit i looked at that and laughed. Gambit being one of the most requested characters of all time...

Don't know why they bother asking questions like this when they clearly do not listen.
  • rastafari7
    rastafari7 Posts: 75 Match Maker
    Have to admit i looked at that and laughed. Gambit being one of the most requested characters of all time...

Don't know why they bother asking questions like this when they clearly do not listen.

This, exactly my feelings.
    Gambit ,Sabretooth and Goblin are being requested so long by everyone, yet they come with dupe wolvie´s and spidey´s.
    I did the survey but have no hopes seeing them soon, bigger change to see another Thor. icon_e_sad.gificon_e_wink.gif
  • JamesV
    JamesV Posts: 98 Match Maker
    There are characters I'd like to see in the game, but I don't really get the point in suggesting characters who I won't get to real play with for 4-8 months (if they are good) but will have to play against constantly until I hate them (if they are good).

Shrug.
  • I kept it concise and just said Rogue and Gambit, the two characters I want more than any other. Plenty of others i'd like to see, but, no sense bogging down the thing with 50 damn characters.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    rastafari7 wrote:
    Have to admit i looked at that and laughed. Gambit being one of the most requested characters of all time...

This, exactly my feelings.
    Gambit ,Sabretooth and Goblin are being requested so long by everyone, yet they come with dupe wolvie´s and spidey´s.
    I did the survey but have no hopes seeing them soon, bigger change to see another Thor. icon_e_sad.gificon_e_wink.gif

of all my RL friends who play, not a single requested any of those 3.. and many of us have been reading comics for almost 40 years.....

Ghost Rider was my most requested, and we got him .. now we need Namor, Cloak and Dagger, Howard the Duck, Morbius, and Beta Ray Bill.

So tired of x-fail and spider-**** characters... didn't like the comics.. never have.

All that being said.. honestly, who the character is , is no-where near important as the utility of the characters abilities.. put in Ego the Living Planet for all i care, heck, add more Black widows.. as long as they are usable, what it says their name is, and what they are wearing matters little.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Gambit. X-Force Psylocke. Now stop asking already!
  • I had a harder time since last time they asked for this, I asked for Spider-Man (Miles Morales) and Captian America (Sam Wilson) so I got what I wanted.

Hard to come up with more I give a darn about, so I went with Spider-Gwen, and Squirrel Girl (Classic) but that's just cause I can always use more Squirrel Girl.
  • mmrosek
    mmrosek Posts: 40
    Magic wrote:
    Well - i've put "None, slow down the new releases please". Maybe if we all put that they will listen.

This was my response. The last thing we need is new characters. We could have a LOT of "new" characters if they just fixed the broken ones.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    My contribution for the suggested characters were Dr. Strange and Namor.

I'm curious, did anyone enter a suggestion for variants of existing characters? I answered 'Rather not, but if I really *had* to put some names down probably Punisher or Deadpool'.

Seriously, they have such a large pool of cool characters to choose from it's a shame they keep introducing other-tier chars of existing ones.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm glad they're doing a survey on this, but does it have to pop up every time I go into the game?

When is R92 coming out so I don't have to deal with this anymore?
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Obviously
    Zombie Wolverine
    Bone Claw Wolverine
    Symbiote Wolverine
    Age of Ultron Wolverine
    Powerless Wolverine

and

Assless Chaps Cyclops
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    My responses:

Dr. Strange (natch)
    No variants
    2 - for all of the reasons repeated ad nauseum here.
  • chamber44
    chamber44 Posts: 324 Mover and Shaker
    i'm incredibly curious to know the results of the survey, since it has a much higher participation rate than it would if it was only restricted to the forums. What will be the top 5 most requested characters? Do other, less-hardcore players want new variants? etc.

and, for the record - mostly same answers as the rest of you.
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    Am I the only one in the Marvel universe asking for Man-Thing?

I put Marvel Zombies in as my variants response.
  • AdamMagus
    AdamMagus Posts: 363 Mover and Shaker
    edited January 2016
    Which new character, currently not in the game, would you like to see?
    Adam Warlock with the ability to change into Magus
    Thanos
    Annihilus

Which character, already in the game, would you like you to see in another version? (I rather see new characters before variants, but to answer the question)
    Reed Richards (The Maker)
    77hswYG.png?1