Player survey of 5* pulled from LTs

Comments

• LordXberk
    LordXberk Posts: 252 Mover and Shaker
    295 days played.

I've pulled 4 out of ~90.

Pulled an OML red on my 3rd LT, then had a cold streak of 57 pulls, then pulled a blue SS. And, have gotten another 2 (OML yellow, SS red) in my last 30.

Sitting on 11 LT hoard now w/ ~300 CP on top of that (likely for Classic LT pulls at some point).

FWIW, at least I was early in the 4* transition when I started pulling the LTs. While I've had my share of bad luck on the 4* pulls (I've got a 12 cover Flaptain and Mr ****), I now have a usable HB, JG, Thor, XPool, and Thing (well, once I get some more ISO) and several other 8-12 covered 4*s. I can see my progress as we start the 2nd round of 4* DDQ and I'm now able to win some more LTs (that won't give me any 5*s). But, the flipside to that is that I'm starting to pull more dupes (recently, 7th HB red, 7th KP pink, 6th Mr **** blue) and it is super annoying. I can only imagine how angry some of the more veteran players have felt over the past few months getting useless 4*s.
  • motownjunkie
    motownjunkie Posts: 51 Match Maker
    I have a single blue Surfer from around 50 legendaries. Pretty dispiriting when 2* players in my alliance have more 5*s than me.
  • 5/20ish

3 Jean Grey greenflag.png
    1 OML blackflag.png
    1 SS blueflag.png

Screwed my PVE scaling bad. Going to have to sell SS to make my nodes playable again. Top characters besides that are 166s. Somewhere in the day 400 range.
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    2/not sure. Probably less than 20.

750+ days.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    400+ days

4 out of about 50. I haven't been keeping track.

OML redflag.pngblackflag.png
    SS redflag.png
    PH redflag.png
  • 0/58 for me
  • rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    Totally a rough estimate but I'd say I've opened about 150 legendary tokens and have pulled 12 5* characters total.
  • amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Day 220

After opening my recent hoard, 10/109
  • I'm approaching 400 days. I don't know my total LTs; I've won almost every PVE one but never get the PVP one. Plus about a dozen from championing.

So far I've pulled 10 5*, which I suspect puts me into the "lucky" bracket. However, as someone transitioning into 4* play, I actually groan when I get a 5 - I need almost every 4 cover.

The only benefit to me at the moment is my OML at 4 covers - I have at least one of each color, so he's actually usable in day to day play (I am not leveling him at all; as is he has the health of a fully covered 3* so he fits right in).
  • Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    6/19 For me

Character likit
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pulled 3 of my 5 in the past 2 weeks. Think I've got all the LTs from PVEs, all but 2 from 4* DDQ, all the the 10k season progression and t100 pvp alliance tokens. Also got multiple from CP purchases and 4 from Championing. Pretty sure I'm below 5% pull rate, but hadn't been keeping track of the numbers.
  • xKOBALTx
    xKOBALTx Posts: 299 Mover and Shaker
    edited January 2016
    For science (these numbers are exact):
    Total pulls: 115
    5* pulls: 12

Edit: Updated with newest 5* pull.
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Out of my last 50 LTs, maybe even more, I pulled 1 5star. A catch up feature is a good idea, a lose ground feature isn't.

I'm getting sick and tired of players with very low rosters and infinite more luck having giant OMLs presenting a stop sign to me now that I'be finally made the 4star transition.

I worked hard going through all the transitions and now with enough luck you can basically skip an entire tier.
  • mistical725
    mistical725 Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Day 602 for me.

I've opened approximately 115 lamendary tokens and have gotten 3 5* covers. I was 0/60 to start and finally pulled some after hoarding a ton since I always pulled **** from them. Guess RNGsus hates me.
  • Lukoil
    Lukoil Posts: 266 Mover and Shaker
    Last 6 LTs - 2 IW(maxed), 2 SS(both black making 0/3/1), 1 JG (green so 1/0/1), 1 X-forceW(maxed)
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    Day 580.

Opened approx. 45.

3 were 5*s.

Stopped opening them, stopped chasing them.

Day 516 and the same attitude. If I happen onto legendary tokens then so be it but am not going out of my way for them.
  • vinnygecko
    vinnygecko Posts: 245 Tile Toppler
    Day 734 for me. I don't know my exact # of legendary tokens, but it's probably around 40. So 5/40, which I'm fairly happy with. (2 SS, 2 Phoenix, 1 OML)

Since the Champion feature went live, I've been 2/13 (Also pretty good).

I've been very slow in the 4* transition, so I have only ever had to sell one cover from legendaries (yellow XFW), so I'm still usually pretty happy with whatever comes up for me, be it 4* or 5* (though obviously it would be much more exciting to get Iceman than Starlord :p ) . I'm sure this will change as I eventually catch up, but for right now I can't complain on what I've gotten from them.
  • ErikPeter
    ErikPeter Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    3 out of roughly 30.
  • VA5
    VA5 Posts: 66
    I've had poor luck with 2 exceptional days. I have obtained most L tokens available in various aspects of the game, guessing 60 plus. I've championed at least a dozen 3 and 4's and bought a few 40 packs.
    I also have earned all command points in pve.
    Total 5's ten.
    The first three L tokens from championing gave me 2 OML yellows and two days ago the 2 L tokens I cashed in both gave me a blue spidy (what are the odds of that). So other than these 2 lucky streaks my odds are poor, and probably overall less than 10%.
    As the chance of getting a 5 is similar to that of an individual 4 I have received multiples of certain players (many undesierable). I have probably pulled at least 8 fal-caps (almost fully covered and discarding extras of maxed covers), 3 **** hulks (he has not been available for that long), and at least 5 starloards. One player in my alliance must have a 50% pull rate of IW, he's always upset. icon_lol.gif

Looking for a 5 reward each season past the 10K mark.
  • tdglory49
    tdglory49 Posts: 56 Match Maker
    I'm 13 5*s out of 76 LTs.

As far as play-wise, I'm around day 540 or so, still working on maxing out my 3*s and getting into my 4*s.