Winfinite is Now Changed [Merged PX Change Thread]

killerkoala
killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
edited January 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Based on the new patch 4* match damage has increased a lot. Professor X now have to be at least under 165 (his blue 79 at 166) for him not to generate blue.

Mod Edit: Merged the other 2 threads into this one

Comments

• wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    So with the new update Profesor X blue now does a lot more match damage, more so than SW and BWGS purple. D3 just nurfed winfinity and are keeping scaling the same.

How about some love for D3 everyone!! They know how to communicate to the player base!!!
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    if only there was a way to give Switch extra levels so that she's got higher match damage on Purple.
  • killerkoala
    Based on the new patch 4* match damage has increased a lot. Professor X now have to be at least under 165 (his blue 79 at 166) for him not to generate blue.

lol My level 200 4* does 82 max color, while my Level 270 4* does 83. yeah i think they really wanted peeps to stop soft capping really bad for that "discrepancy".
  • killerkoala
    anyone have max color damage for 3* championing? so far lvl170 3* still does 79.
  • dider152
    dider152 Posts: 263
    Easy fix: champion Gsbw or SW and don't touch PX
  • killerkoala
    dider152 wrote:
    Easy fix: champion Gsbw or SW and don't touch PX

most peeps soft capped PX at 220 which would be about 83 maybe. and so far championing 3* to 170 doesn't add a point to max color damage to 79. so unless someone has champion color damage for later levels who know how many it would take if it can ever increase that much.
  • vaportrail
    vaportrail Posts: 64 Match Maker
    My 177 GSBW is doing 80 on purple, so maybe 200 will get her to 83?
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    What is Loki's purple damage in EotS? Max Loki would boost to 240
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    My PX is level 170 and blue is 79. SW and GSBW at 166, both also have purple at 79. So I guess it comes down to positions? As long as PX is on the right, he should generate purple?
  • GuntherBlobel
    GuntherBlobel Posts: 987 Critical Contributor
    Don't complain. Winfinite combos are typically nerfed beyond recognition. If this is a nerf to gsBW / Prof X, then I'd say enjoy it while you still got it.
  • Mawtful wrote:
    if only there was a way to give Switch extra levels so that she's got higher match damage on Purple.
    Yeah, piece of cake, just pick up an extra 30 or so covers for SWitch or GSBW and problem solved.

icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mawtful wrote:
    Yeah, piece of cake, just pick up an extra 30 or so covers for SWitch or GSBW and problem solved.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Yeah it's only a minimum of like 90 months of DDQ with some covers from tokens and event rewards
  • Prof X / Mystique / SWitch might still work, to an extent.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mawtful wrote:
    And if only there was a way to get the 30 or 40 of them you would need for this in time for the next PvE...
  • Just champion the bejesus out of your Switch.. she'll probably outrank Prof X (or at least we can see how high her match dmg goes) as she approaches 266
  • notamutant
    notamutant Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    Heh, glad I kept my Prof X at level 161. Suckers! Now I am the only way that can do winfinite! PvE shall be mine!
  • morph3us
    morph3us Posts: 859 Critical Contributor
    notamutant wrote:
    Heh, glad I kept my Prof X at level 161. Suckers! Now I am the only way that can do winfinite! All of your PvEs are belong to us!

Fixed that for you icon_razz.gif
  • killerkoala
    UncleSmed wrote:
    Just champion the bejesus out of your Switch.. she'll probably outrank Prof X (or at least we can see how high her match dmg goes) as she approaches 266

there are no solid numbers to see if championing 3* will ever catch up to 83 (max color damage of a lvl 270 4*) so far lvl 177 3*gets 1 more point from 79 to 80.
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Can I nominate this thread title as the ickiest of all time?
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mawtful wrote:

icon_rolleyes.gif

Yeah it's only a minimum of like 90 months of DDQ with some covers from tokens and event rewards

Actually OBW vomits out GSBW covers like she's auditioning for The Exorcist.