Which char cover is your unicorn? (no luck in getting it)

13»

Comments

• Clyve
    Clyve Posts: 91
    I'm in the transition to 4* land and for me it's blueflag.pngicon_scarletwitch.png. I've only been able to get 2 of them while I've had numerous of the others (especially greenflag.png). I even burned 110 DDQ tokens in a vault with 2 of them available and got none (as well as none of the 4*s or LT, that hurt icon_e_sad.gif).

My other unicorn would be icon_iceman.png, having no covers at all. But I'm not that far into 4* land (11 covers for fury, everyone else 7 or less covers), so I'm not too upset about that.
  • OnyxSnake
    OnyxSnake Posts: 78 Match Maker
    3* Thor green. That one cover makes such a big difference in damage but I can't find it anywhere.
  • VA5
    VA5 Posts: 66
    Cyclops 4 star blue. It seems all the best new characters have green / pink / blue so I would like to build him up 5/5/3. Right now I have 5/3/0.

I just got several covers recently but black panther black took me the longest time of any 3.
  • Starlord yellow. It is my only 4 star goose egg at the moment. Not a great skill but i want it lol
  • Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Professor X - I was able to place in the top 50 on his release event and got the purple cover but have not gotten a single cover for him since then.
  • dswan3rd
    dswan3rd Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    there are tons that i'm missing but it took forever to get my last purpleflag.png for both icon_ironfist.png and star.pngstar.pngicon_deadpool.png and I had a 5/0/5 icon_hood.png for what seemed like FOREVER...I think I got at least 2 of the blueflag.png covers from DDQ...
  • TheRealJRad
    TheRealJRad Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    For the longest time, icon_hood.pngblueflag.png and icon_ironfist.pngpurpleflag.png were unpossible to get. I ended up buying them both.

Oddly enough, I cannot get XForce to save my life, day 549 and he's 2/3/1. blueflag.png Thoress is also a goose egg (I get my first from resupply tomorrow).

I'm missing a ton of other 4*, but I'm lazy and don't get many PvE LTs, so it's to be expected.
  • Houtro
    Houtro Posts: 464 Mover and Shaker
    Ah damn need a new one, just notice that red Falcap is the reward for 1K in Fresh Cut. So the next should be X-23 green icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Houtro wrote:
    I'm looking at my Falcap... 5 yellow and 5 blue but no red. It's got to be that one icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • vinnygecko
    vinnygecko Posts: 245 Tile Toppler
    Most of the 4*, but Iceman especially. I'm still at 1/1/0 (only got his pvp release token and another as 1000k reward for someone else's PVP)
  • Sandwichboy
    Sandwichboy Posts: 193 Tile Toppler
    HB for sure. Been sitting at 2/0/1 for months now...hell, just 1 damn black cover and I'd be able to whale him up, but nope.

Oh and icon_wolverine.pngyellowflag.png He's been missing that last cover for a year and a half. -_-
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Really name any 4 star for me, but hulkbuster is the one that eludes me to roster.

3 stars, hood, punisher, and mystique I never get unless it's their turn on the ddq.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thing's red. He's -/5/5, I've sold three greens, and still nothing for It's Clobberin' Time.
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Jean Grey.
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    I still only have 3 green Blade covers, at least 2 of which have come through DDQ.