Which char cover is your unicorn? (no luck in getting it)

Comments

• 3*Hulk black. The only one I got is from DDQ. I don't how many red and green covers I found, but black?
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'd say I've got 3:

icon_blackpanther.pngblackflag.png
    icon_kamalakhan.pnggreenflag.png
    icon_thor.pnggreenflag.png

All of them are stuck at 2 covers in my roster, and those 2 only came via DDQ.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mine is carnage black. I have him at 5,0,5 for over 3 months. Although this makes his DPDQ very easy as doc ok has no special tiles to match
  • CubRob
    CubRob Posts: 74 Match Maker
    HB redflag.png
  • cletus1985
    cletus1985 Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    CubRob wrote:
    HB redflag.png

Ditto, also icon_iceman.pnggreenflag.png
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pick the best cover for just about any 4* and that's the one I'm missing. Haven't found a red Hulkbuster yet, or a yellow Kingpin, blue Teen Jean, black Carnage.

Only just now in PvP did I get a red Red Hulk cover.
  • tdglory49
    tdglory49 Posts: 56 Match Maker
    For the longest time, I couldn't get a icon_blackpanther.pngblacktile.png. Then, I got like 8 in one month.

Now, I'm missing redtile.png for my 0/4/3 icon_ironman.png. I know at least once, he's been the PVP reward when the servers went down. I'm sort of hoping he doesn't come up before his DDQ, so I can see if I can take Hulk without any damaging power.
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    From 3 4 and 5* land the only characters I lack are 5* Phoenix, Ghost Rider and Kingpin. I can't get Fisked to save my life! I get gangbanged every PvP at the last second, the tokens and the vaults openly mock me and forget PvE placement the two or three times he's been available.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    For me I have 2 of them. I got 3 covers from the Iceman and Thing PvE release events, but have only pulled 1 other cover for each of them. So Bobby is 0/2/2 and Thing is 0/1/3.

Meanwhile, Mr. **** is a healthy 3/1/4.
  • Akari
    Akari Posts: 492 Mover and Shaker
    star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_hulk.pngblackflag.png

I've had Hulk at 5/5/2 level 153 for the last 3 months...
  • Phaserhawk
    Phaserhawk Posts: 2,676 Chairperson of the Boards
    Jean Grey 5*

OML yellow

Silver surfer red

The Thing red
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    there have been many that I have never pulled from a token, but some have been at the 1K pvp spot:

carnage - add me to the carnage black crowd - at 4/-/5 for quite some time now.
    px - yellow 5/1/5
    xfdeadpool - black - at 3/1/3
    xfwolverine - yellow - at 4/5/1 (never pulled from a token - that one was from resupply)
    in general, iceman and Cyclops

previously in other transition levels, took forever to get hood blue (now I have a fully covered dupe), panther black (vaulting sucked), and still have not finished hulk black (at 5/4/4 for forever).
  • Believe it or not, Black XFW is my unicorn. I'm at day 520 and I only have 1 black XFW cover.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    icon_hood.pngblueflag.png

I previously sold a 5/0/3 Hood for roster space and my current is lingering at 2/2/2. To add insult to injury, I've only ever seen a single blue Hood cover in a vault of any kind...and I didn't pull it (the worst was a week with Hood in the DDQ vault where I had eight total Hood covers available...none blue). Maybe in three more DDQ rotations, I'll finally get that cover-maxed...
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    After a quick look at my roster: Carnage black, IMHB red, xDP black, FalCap red, X-23 green and red, 4-star Cyke red, and Iceman green all at 1 cover. Kingpin black, Ant-Man blue, and Thing yellow at no covers. There are some other newer characters with one or zero covers, but that's to be expected. I think the IMHB is probably the worst for me, since I've had to toss multiple black covers, but can never land a red and he is the closest to maxed besides that color.
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Like so many others, Carnage black. I've managed to get 2 but it seems to be disproportionately rare.

Kingpin in general as well. I only have him at like 1/2/1 (not looking atm) and only just got the black one recently.

I've never gotten Flaptain red, but I don't really care about him, so eh?
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I need more oml badly! Any color will do! That's the only cover I care about right now!
  • The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 493 Mover and Shaker
    Any top tier 4 star really, but in particular:
    icon_ironman.pngblueflag.pngredflag.png
    icon_professorx.pngpurpleflag.pngyellowflag.png
    icon_iceman.png ANY
    icon_jeangrey.png ANY
    icon_redhulk.png ANY

I've gotten more OML blackflag.png covers than Red Hulk covers combined (3 VS 1)...
  • Gowaderacer
    Gowaderacer Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Definitely not the most desired cover but I'm on day 766 and I've only managed to get 2 yellowflag.pngicon_starlord.png while I've sold plenty of redflag.pngpurpleflag.png and he's been sitting at 5/2/5 for months. I'd like to eventually have him at 5/5/3 but at this point it seems like I'll have a 5* maxed before Starlord.
  • DanBenZvi
    DanBenZvi Posts: 82 Match Maker
    Working off the idea that unicorn = covers I have 0 of and have been unable to obtain so far (yeesh, there's a bunch)...

icon_silversurfer.pngblueflag.pngblackflag.png
    star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_wolverine.pngblackflag.pngyellowflag.png
    star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_captainamerica.pngredflag.png
    icon_mrfantastic.pngblackflag.png
    icon_professorx.pngblueflag.png
    icon_carnage.pngredflag.pnggreenflag.png
    star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_deadpool.pngredflag.png
    icon_iceman.pngblueflag.png
    icon_hulkcho.pngblueflag.png
    icon_ghostrider.pnggreenflag.pngblackflag.png
    icon_redhulk.pngredflag.pngpurpleflag.png