Which char cover is your unicorn? (no luck in getting it)

atomzed
atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
edited December 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I was talking to my alliance mate and I realised that each of us have our own individual "unicorn".

For me it is Iceman. After 2 seasons worth of LT, I have only gotten one green cover for him. Coupled with the progression reward I got a blue cover.

So I am still missing an ice man purple. I have given up on maxing him for the next few seasons.

What is your personal unicorn?

Comments

• Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    HB red. I had a 2/4/4 as his double release ended. I gained 1 black cover since. Finally whaled him with the sale.

My new unicorn would be Red Hulk. My NoN vault is littered with 4 covers of him. Naturally I only pull ISO in the form of 2/3 stars and 10CP that give me an LT with a JG I already have maxed.

#firstworldproblems
  • Akatosh
    Akatosh Posts: 51 Match Maker
    Carnage blackflag.png is my Unicorn. I have him at 5 covers in redflag.png and greenflag.png but for some reason I cannot get that black cover.
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    probably x23 green. That's the only non star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png cover I'm missing. icon_neutral.gif
  • bpcontra
    bpcontra Posts: 176
    Iceman in general

and...

Black Panther blackflag.png ...DDQ the other day was only the second black I got for him...where arrrrreeeee you?!?!
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    Akatosh wrote:
    Carnage blackflag.png is my Unicorn. I have him at 5 covers in redflag.png and greenflag.png but for some reason I cannot get that black cover.

Look on the bright side: 505 carnage is VERY usable. icon_lol.gif
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    bpcontra wrote:
    Iceman in general
    Same as above. For some reason, I haven't managed to get any Iceman covers except for earned placement and progression reward, and one I earned when I got him from his PvP event vault.
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have had a few 3*s that got to 5/5/0 or similar in the past, but the most annoying ones for me right now are PX blue and JG purple.
  • Saintsfanuk
    Saintsfanuk Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    3 star Steve rogers yellow, the one dpd I missed was his yellow! Stuck on 024. All my other 3 stars are pretty much fully covered..
  • Tryke
    Tryke Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    3* transitioner here. IF is the only 3* I haven't ever pulled from a token. I got a cover from placement in pvp and 1 from DDQ. That's all.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oddly enough, SL yellow... he has been 5/0/5 forever.. his most useful cover...
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    atomzed wrote:
    What is your personal unicorn?
    Every 5*. No problem getting MrF and Falcrap from Legendaries though.
  • JG blue (current 1/0/5) and actually XFW. Only ever pulled 1 yellow for him, the other covers from daily resupply. Sounds like everyone else pulls his covers like crazy
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    Rulk purple. Since his release, I've managed to get 4 green from random pulls, but 0 purple. And 3/5/1 Rulk is way too slow to be useful Rulk.
  • motownjunkie
    motownjunkie Posts: 51 Match Maker
    Hulkbuster redflag.png Mine is 0/5/4 so still no chance in the 4* DDQ.
  • Houtro
    Houtro Posts: 464 Mover and Shaker
    I'm looking at my Falcap... 5 yellow and 5 blue but no red. It's got to be that one icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Redrobot30
    Redrobot30 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    Used to be blackflag.png for Black Panther, had that at 4 covers forever. Now it's Iceman. No luck pulling any of his cards yet. On the other hand it seems like every other token I open is a Rulk. So no complaining here, but the search for the elusive Bobby Drake continues...
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Carnage - I am on day 790 and he has yet to grace my roster with a single cover.
  • amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Iceman blue. A legendary teased me earlier today with his green.
  • AdamMagus
    AdamMagus Posts: 363 Mover and Shaker
    icon_carnage.pngblackflag.png
    icon_iceman.pnggreenflag.png
    X-Force icon_deadpool.pngredflag.png

Those 3 are my unicorns
  • drag0n41
    drag0n41 Posts: 86 Match Maker
    icon_ironman.png not blackflag.png only have 2 covers for HB both black