Naughty Or Nice Vault [Merged Topic, Good info inside!]

124»

Comments

• Hulkster
    Hulkster Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    6 pulls so far and all 2*.

The probability of this happening is 4% so at this point I'm thinking about buying lottery ticket
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    4 KP in my vault.

Pulled 4 tokens, all 2* junk. Alas.
  • As for what happens when you order a 40-pack in a vault with under 40 rewards left... that's above my paygrade.

It won't let you open another 40 pack if you less than 40 rewards left. Hard lesson to learn here. Looks like you have to rest the vault.
  • irwando
    irwando Posts: 263 Mover and Shaker
    5/5 2*'s on tokens, and once again points calculation screwed me out of 1k points (sure, it showed 1k points, but that was the display calculation, not the real one which happened after and determined that no, I got hit between winning the match and displaying the 1k, so I should lose points).

Why does anyone give this game money when they can't get basic things like not lying to the players about points correct?
  • Hulkster
    Hulkster Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    And final 7th pull got me Classic Storm.

7 pulls, 7 star.pngstar.png

Talk about getting socks and sweaters for Christmas
  • Sandwichboy
    Sandwichboy Posts: 193 Tile Toppler
    Can we please have the DDQ vault take a cue from this and at the very least be trimmed down to the same 80 slots? Please? Because this was awesome. First time I've ever gotten any sort of vault tokens and been genuinely excited.
  • LordXberk
    LordXberk Posts: 252 Mover and Shaker
    10 pulls from the PVP, the freebie, and the holiday deal and 10 worthless covers (7 2* and 3 dup 3*s). Sucks, but at least the format was solid. Switch the current DDQ vault format w/ something like this where incremental pulls DO have some sort of impact on the odds of the remaining pulls and I'd be happy.
  • Ralph-Wiggum
    Ralph-Wiggum Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    I got 1000 HP on my first pull (thanks for the free token!) and the 2* pulls the rest of the way. I could have used all of the 4* covers in my vault, but I can't complain.
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    Apparently I was naughty. 4 pulls, 4 2* covers.

"I got a rock." - Charlie Brown
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    I actually managed to get two Red Hulk greenflag.png 's covers out of this event. One was because I had a few drinks in me and took advantage of the 30% sale to buy a 10 pull from the vault. The 2nd came from getting two CP's from progressing to 450pts and that got me to a 25 CP total to buy another LT. I don't really play PVP that often but this was too good to pass up.
  • Arphaxad
    Arphaxad Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Guess D3 considers me naughty, 4 token pulls and all I got were 2 star.png covers icon_e_sad.gif all that hype and I end up with 1k iso-8... it's like getting coal in your stocking icon_evil.gif
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    9 pulls, all 2 or 3 stars, which doesn't help me any, but it did get to spend some HP on the daily deal.
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    EIGHT TOKENS ended up being NOTHING but ****.

3*s
    Falcon, Gamora

2*s
    2 Hawkeyes, 2 Captain Marvels, CStorm, Captain America.
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well i must have been nice this year
    9 pulls got me 10 CP and green Rulk. I was hoping for some more 4* covers (i had 2 Rulk and 2 Cyclops) but i take any 4* out this vault as a win
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    1000 hp paid for all my daily deals. Mr F yellow and 10 cp (which led to Thing red) were my notable pulls. I got a couple of 3* covers that might be useful if they last until the double secret new feature is released. Worked out well for me.