R90 Error: Looking for resources to download

13»

Comments

• This has just happened to me today, on a Moto G 2014.

I'm not sure when I last saved my game to Facebook, if I uninstall and reload am I likely to lose progress, including for hero points I've bought?
  • SO.. after waiting around for weeks for d3 to fix this issue and after several emails back and forth with no help, I decided to figure this out on my own.

Here's how to fix it:

1. Install app from Google play store.
    2. Find, download and unzip the marvel puzzle quest r90 obb file from the net.
    3. On your phone, find the folder: Android/obb/com.d3p.mpq
    4. Copy and paste the unzipped obb file into that folder.
    5. DONE.
  • This worked perfectly: thank you so much!!!
  • You're welcome!

Hope this helps the rest.

As for me, after playing for over a year and sinking hundreds of dollars into this game, to receive middle finger after middle finger in repeating copy pasted support emails over several weeks with no help is too much -- it reeks of either incompetence or indifference.

I'm gonna give a middle finger back the only way I know how. Uninstall game, clear d3 frustration cache.

DONE.
  • spccrain
    spccrain Posts: 249
    I don't blame you honestly. I missed 4 days and they offered me less iso than I would have made from the DDQ alone. It was pretty insulting and very frustrating considering I always go for the 4* cover in pvp and I was locked out if 2 of them.
  • How do you copy and paste the folder into the app folder on android?
  • I did it using ES file explorer
  • How do you do it on es file manager?
  • Finally, I was able to get the resources, the 61MB file, the difference between the size the store says the game has and the size of the file the store sends (16mb, should be 77mb). I went to the path android/data/obb/mpq and got the file from my phone where the game is running fine and sent to the other one, put it on same place and the game loaded.