S.H.I.E.L.D. Resupply List (Daily Rewards)

Comments

• PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,716 Chairperson of the Boards
    2390 - Heroic token
  • jkzl
    jkzl Posts: 85 Match Maker
    @PiMacleod

YOU. 

MONSTER.

(kidding of course - so thankful for your updates!)
  • Dougfresh413
    Dougfresh413 Posts: 125 Tile Toppler
    It appears that mighty token is replacing our weekly heroic token.  I hope that is true.  "Heroic" token is the biggest misnomer in the game lol
  • PiMacleod
    2400 - 100 HP
    2402 - Heroic 10 pack
  • StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 746 Critical Contributor
    On the subject of random drops and Mighty tokens, I noticed my random drops yielded Elite tokens about eight times consecutively (whenever they yielded a token, that is) when I was saving up my Elite and Mighty tokens... (Elite got up to 200+, Mighty up to around 100). I was getting suspicious, so I decided to open both Elite and Mighty hoards, and kept them at 1 unopened token max. (I like to keep those stores visible). And when I finally got a random token drop today (day 2176) it was a Mighty token.

I know, seems kinda 'tinfoil hat' to make note of this, but I thought it was at least interesting. Food for thought, maybe...
  • PiMacleod
    2404 - Legendary token
  • PiMacleod
    edited May 2020
    2405 - 25 CP
    2409 - 50 HP

...just realizing that im less than 100 days before two thousand five hundred have been logged in.  Yikes.  But, i know that number doesnt mean anything for the game.  The next real good login will be around 2555 (not counting the trickle of 5* covers).
  • Aweberman
    Aweberman Posts: 428 Mover and Shaker
    edited May 2020
    This is different.  It's only been 60 days since Thor was the reward, rather than the usual 90.

Only 3 other times in the resupply is there something other than a 90-day gap, and it's always around an anniversary: OML at 1095 (3rd anniversary), Dr. Strange at 1459 (4th anniversary), and Spider-Man (Peter Parker) at 1832 (5th anniversary).

Edit: It would also line up 2500 for a 5*, if they were to revert back to 90.
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Aweberman said:
    This is different.  It's only been 60 days since Thor was the reward, rather than the usual 90.

Only 3 other times in the resupply is there something other than a 90-day gap, and it's always around an anniversary: OML at 1095 (3rd anniversary), Dr. Strange at 1459 (4th anniversary), and Spider-Man (Peter Parker) at 1832 (5th anniversary).

Edit: It would also line up 2500 for a 5*, if they were to revert back to 90.
    It would be nice if they sped up the 5* daily rewards.  The 90 day reward was already being outpaced by the release schedule before they were on a 5-4-5-4 pattern.  
  • PiMacleod
    2425 - Mysterio, yellow cover
  • PiMacleod
    2427 - 100 HP
    2432 - Heroic Token

...maybe its just me, but it seems like I update this less often than I used to.  But I haven't slowed down play.