S.H.I.E.L.D. Resupply List (Daily Rewards)

Comments

• PiMacleodPiMacleod Posts: 722 Critical Contributor

2327 - Heroic token

• LFChikarasonLFChikarason Posts: 337 Mover and Shaker

Day 2154, my first Mighty Token #blessed

• MackDan1MackDan1 Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
    Mighty at 1520
  • StevO-JStevO-J Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    My day 2101 random reward was an Elite token, and I've had a Mighty token as a random reward before today. So it seems that Elite tokens are not entirely replaced in random rewards.

Just something I found remarkable because I had expected that Elites were entirely replaced. 
    2328 - 50 HP
    2334 - Legendary Token
    Mighty at 1524
  • OJSPOJSP Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    edited 4 March 2020, 05:47
    MackDan1 said:
    Mighty at 1520
    MackDan1 said:
    Mighty at 1524
    Thank you for posting, but are they from pre-set drops or random drops? I find it unlikely that the preset drops are 4 days apart (and so far I only receive Mighty tokens as random drops) Add: it also looks like you received Mighty tokens at 1507 and 1512, so they are spread 5 days, 8 days and 4 days apart. If we could see the token above the day numbers, then it is pre-set. Otherwise, it's a random drop (and you're really lucky).
  • AwebermanAweberman Posts: 238 Tile Toppler
    I'm quite certain those are random drops.  For myself, the only Mighty token I've received in resupply was random (i.e., I couldn't see the token above the day number).

Two in 4 days is definitely lucky.
    The reason I'm asking is because the list will be updated with the information that we put here. If it's unclear if the reward is random or pre-set, then the list on the first page couldn't be updated accurately. So far, I think none of the Mighty tokens fit into a scheduled pattern, so they're all random drops?
    My bad. Had no idea that random drops were a thing.
    No problem, your post from the 3rd of March just happened to be the first time I noticed it and there was still a chance you could see it in your game. I would've said something before if I had noticed the earlier posts. Any contribution to the list is welcomed because it's useful for the community.
    For the record, all of my mighty tokens have been 'random'.  And not nearly as frequent...   ;)
    2335 - 4* Thanos, green
    2337 - 100 HP
    2339 - 2500 iso
  • KojubatKojubat Posts: 142 Tile Toppler
    PiMacleod said:
    Figured there'd be a daily login update regarding these by now.
    That's some mighty big wishing for what should be a very clear orderly sequence of awards that they somehow have screwed up at least twice for extended periods.
  • fight4thedreamfight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,175 Chairperson of the Boards
    OJSP said:
    The reason I'm asking is because the list will be updated with the information that we put here. If it's unclear if the reward is random or pre-set, then the list on the first page couldn't be updated accurately. So far, I think none of the Mighty tokens fit into a scheduled pattern, so they're all random drops?

I think Mighty Tokens haven't been included in the scheduled pattern but thank you for pointing it out, saved me from some confusion updating the first page.
  • jkzljkzl Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    based on the dev work (not to mention going back to the beginning of time), i suspect that the mighty tokens have been lumped into the "random reward" loot pool.  if it was *only* a going-forward occurrence for the farthest out player, that'd be one thing, but if they're showing up at day 1520, then i think we're probably safe to assume that they're part of the random reward, 
    2345 - 25 CP
    2346 - 50 HP
    2347 - Heroic 10 pack