S.H.I.E.L.D. Resupply List (Daily Rewards)

Comments

• Rod5
    Rod5 Posts: 587 Critical Contributor
    My 5/3/4 IM46 is sad  :(
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Rod5 said:
    My 5/3/4 IM46 is sad  :(
    So is my 5/1/5.
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Day 1275 - 50 HP
  • gravel
    Day 1277 - Heroic Token
  • sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,275 Chairperson of the Boards
    Small error in the list, day 1240 is listed twice, I was wondering why we were getting 4 Cyclops covers until I noticed the error :)
  • gravel
    Day 1279 - 2000 ISO
  • Nepenthe
    Nepenthe Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
    Just noticed that with the forum change you can no longer see what color the covers are in this list.  Hooray for forum "improvements."
  • IlDuderino
    IlDuderino Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    Nepenthe said:
    Just noticed that with the forum change you can no longer see what color the covers are in this list.  Hooray for forum "improvements."
    It is annoying. I am assuming it is the one I have 5 covers in every time so as to have the occasional pleasant surprise instead of regular disappointment 
  • gravel
    edited April 2017
    Day 1284 - Legendary Token

This also means someone should be able to see 1285 soon.  It will be interesting to see who it is.
  • Figure15
    Figure15 Posts: 284 Mover and Shaker
    edited April 2017
    Day 1284 LT
    Didnt see earlier uodate.
  • gravel
    edited April 2017
    Day 1285 - Kate Bishop(Hawkeye) Blue

As Polares pointed out earlier in the thread, Kate was skipped as she released before Moon Knight, so they still haven't had Rulk as a daily reward.  Of course, this opens up a couple of other questions.  Are we getting 3 Kates or just 1, will Rulk or Peggy (or someone completely different) be next?
  • gravel
    Day 1291 - Heroic Token
  • gravel
    Day 1293 - 50 HP
    Day 1295 - 25 CP
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    @Tatercat that sounds like a great idea. Have you posted it in the suggestions forum? It'll probably still be ignored, but it should at least be read...
  • gravel
    Day 1298 - Heroic Token
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    sinnerjfl said:
    Small error in the list, day 1240 is listed twice, I was wondering why we were getting 4 Cyclops covers until I noticed the error :)
    Thanks for catching that! Corrected and list updated. [thank you gravel and co for continuing to post updates. It is very much appreciated!]
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tatercat said:
    I wish they would mix up these Heroic tokens with the Vintage Heroic tokens, just for a bit of variety.  If not outright replace the random Standard tokens with Vintage for those past the 1000 day mark.
    They could also give us a cover for our bonus hero (of the appropriate star rating) instead of a planned one. It's only one every 15 days, hardly game-breaking. How excited is a player brand new today going to feel about a Blue Kate Bishop 3.5 years later?
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    ["1249 - Recruit Token - Legendary" was listed twice, I've removed it.]
  • gravel
    Day 1299 - 2000 ISO
    Day 1300 - Black Kate Bishop

Good news for @BlackBoltRocks !