S.H.I.E.L.D. Resupply List (Daily Rewards)

Comments

• gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Day 1165 - 25 HP
    Day 1169 - Heroic Token
  • darkestcurse
    darkestcurse Posts: 54 Match Maker
    1175 - 25 commandpointsbig.png
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    No 1180 yet?

Everytime we get close to a 5 resupply date I get really impatient to know the color, but this time we also need to know if we will get cap or IM, so this time I am twice as impatient icon_razz.gif
  • dfour24
    dfour24 Posts: 23
    Not sure how to post a screenshot but an alliance member posted one on our line chat showing the 2nd black oml on 1095 has been changed to yellow...not cool.

I was at 5 black already and had to sell it. Only had 1 in yellow then and still do.
  • nic13
    nic13 Posts: 87
    dfour24 wrote:
    Not sure how to post a screenshot but an alliance member posted one on our line chat showing the 2nd black oml on 1095 has been changed to yellow...not cool.

I was at 5 black already and had to sell it. Only had 1 in yellow then and still do.

I can confirm this as well, am seeing yellow OML in my resupply q.
  • Polares
    nic13 wrote:
    dfour24 wrote:

Better late than never?

I know it is not going to help either of you, but we asked it to get fixed and they did, just a bit late for some of us :S
  • brysonian
    brysonian Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    Thats great they changed the oml to yellow too bad i just got my 5th yellow cover for him the other day. Still waiting on atleast 1 red cover.
  • antreas1911
    antreas1911 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    Day 1175 25 commandpointsbig.png
    Day 1176 25 heropointsbig.png
    Day 1179 1750 iso8big.png
    Day 1180 5 star.pngyellowflag.pngicon_captainamerica.png

My 533 Caps feels bad.
  • Polares

My 533 Caps feels bad.

Noooooooooooooo!!!! Not Cap!!!!

Common Devs it was IM who won and who should come first!!! Dont make us wait another 90 days for IM!
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

My 533 Caps feels bad.
    Thank god, no red.
    My 3/6/3 cap approves.
  • gravel
    My Cap is 3/2/2, so it will help, but put me closer to unusable covers.
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Updated the first post up to day 1180. There are 2 posts with different rewards for day 1165. I left the listing as Moon Knight.
  • gravel
    jojeda654 wrote:
    Updated the first post up to day 1180. There are 2 posts with different rewards for day 1165. I left the listing as Moon Knight.
    Yeah, mine was probably a typo. Not sure where that HP was now since I'm beyond it. Sorry. icon_redface.gif
  • rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    Polares wrote:
    nic13 wrote:
    dfour24 wrote:

Better late than never?

I know it is not going to help either of you, but we asked it to get fixed and they did, just a bit late for some of us :S

My 2/5/5 OML does not think this is fixed..... icon_cry.gif....was really looking forward/counting on that cover for months.....
  • Polares
    gravel wrote:
    jojeda654 wrote:
    Yeah, mine was probably a typo. Not sure where that HP was now since I'm beyond it. Sorry. icon_redface.gif

1165 MoonK black
    1167 25HP
    1169 Heroic Token

These are the rewards I see now.
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    Polares wrote:

My 533 Caps feels bad.

Common Devs it was IM who won and who should come first!!! Dont make us wait another 90 days for IM!

At least with the Soul Gem Season update, that yellowflag.pngicon_captainamerica.png is now a lot more attractive.
  • Polares
    Tatercat wrote:
    Polares wrote:

My 533 Caps feels bad.

At least with the Soul Gem Season update, that yellowflag.pngicon_captainamerica.png is now a lot more attractive.

Yeah that is true, and maybe that is the reason they decided to give Cap first. But even though now he is much much better I would have still preferred to get IM46 red (or blue) cover. IM is still arguably better than Cap in its new form, so I prefer better.

In the end, what it should be addressed, and I said it here more than once, is that we need to get 5s in resupply more often. 90 days is too much when 5s are being released every 45 days on average.

PS: Of course, I have a 10 cover IM and just a 6 cover Cap, so that is also a big reason for me. An 11 cover 5 is almost usable, a 7 cover it is not.
  • Rod5
    Rod5 Posts: 587 Critical Contributor
    My 3/4/4 Cap approves very much.

He also approves of the mega-buff.
  • gravel
    1185 - 25 HP
    1192 - Heroic 10-Pack
  • VizMantis
    VizMantis Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    Anyone far enough along yet to know if we're getting the other two Moon Knights after 5cap? In other words, are we getting one of each like War Machine before? I'm about a week away from the first mk, and the other 2 would finish him off for me, so I've been wondering.