S.H.I.E.L.D. Resupply List (Daily Rewards)

Options

Comments

• gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Options
    1130 - Heroic Token
  • gravel
    Options
    So, I'm a little confused.

1131 - 25 HP
    1135 - War Machine (James Rhodes) blueflag.png

Unless this is something they change before anyone gets there (I'm 9 days away, but I know some are a few days closer), I don't remember the last 4* they gave multiple covers for, aside from Devil Dino.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    gravel wrote:

1131 - 25 HP

Unless this is something they change before anyone gets there (I'm 9 days away, but I know some are a few days closer), I don't remember the last 4* they gave multiple covers for, aside from Devil Dino.
    Lol.
    Someone must have done the math and seen that we would have caught up to the 4* releases with how "fast" we're getting covers in daily supply.
    So they start slowing it down.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    gravel wrote:

1131 - 25 HP

Lol.
    Someone must have done the math and seen that we would have caught up to the 4* releases with how "fast" we're getting covers in daily supply.
    So they start slowing it down.

Whaaaaaaaaaat ?!?!?!?!

Instead of giving two (or three) covers for the same 4, it would be much much better/appreciated if they would start giving two covers for 5s, or giving a 5 every 60 days or less.

I hate that Devs & Reds don't give any feedback about changes in resupply. When was the last time they talked about this, when they gave the SS cover?
  • cubnad
    cubnad Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    Options
    There's nothing really good between days 200-300
  • gravel
    Options
    Some good news:

Day 1137 - Heroic 10-pack (99% sure it's the 10-pack, the graphic has 3 stars instead of 2)
    Day 1139 - 1750 Iso

I'm 5 days from the heroic, so if someone can confirm/correct me if they get it sooner, that would be great. If it is the 10-pack, that would put it 7 weeks after the first one. If they give one every couple months, that's a nice boost.
  • Polares
    edited December 2016
    Options
    gravel wrote:
    Some good news:

Day 1137 - Heroic 10-pack (99% sure it's the 10-pack, the graphic has 3 stars instead of 2)
    Day 1139 - 1750 Iso

I'm 5 days from the heroic, so if someone can confirm/correct me if they get it sooner, that would be great. If it is the 10-pack, that would put it 7 weeks after the first one. If they give one every couple months, that's a nice boost.

Champion levels are cool, so a 10 pack is obviously better than 1 Heroic (I am not going to be ungrateful), but I think most of us in the 1100+ day we just care about 5s now, so I really hope we have some good news by day 1150. I really really hope they start giving 5s every 60 days instead of 90.

Pretty please Devs?

7939a15c9d7df2b075d91c65ecf49775.jpg
  • gravel
    Options
    Well, yes a 5* would be better than a 10 pack, but the fact that they are increasing the resupply at all is a step in the right direction. With the second War Machine cover, the 10 pack, and the bump in Iso, it looks like they aren't just on autopilot anymore.
  • darkestcurse
    darkestcurse Posts: 54 Match Maker
    Options
    1039 - 1750 iso8big.png
    1040 - 25 heropointsbig.png
    1144 - token_legendary.png
  • gravel
    Options
    Day 1145 - 25 CP
    Day 1149 - 25 HP
  • gravel
    Options
    Day 1150 - 1135 - War Machine (James Rhodes) greenflag.png

Well, that's the trifecta for War Machine, at least I have him champed.
  • Polares
    Options
    Ah man, I was maybe too optimistic thinking that Devs would start giving a 5 every 60 days, but this is a bit disappointing.

I think we can say that at least 90% of us in day 1150 we don't need WarM covers (and I have him champed!). If we are talking champion levels give me cyclops, rhulk or iceman covers! Not warM or the next one WinterS. What is the point of giving 3 covers now?!?!? In how many days we will get Peggy??? Or the new ones like Medusa???

Stop giving 4 covers and give 25CP instead! Much much more useful! Give us something we want and we need!
  • gravel
    Options
    Day 1151 - Heroic Token
    Day 1158 - Heroic Token
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I still can't believe they give a second OML black at 1095 instead of a yellow. So lame.
  • gravel
    Options
    Day 1159 - 1750 ISO
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Day 1165 is blackflag.pngicon_moonknight.png
  • gravel
    Options
    Tatercat wrote:

Now the question is, will they do three moon knights in a row? Day 1180 should be a 5 star. Cap or Iron Man, I guess. My MK is champed, so I can use whatever it ends up being.
  • antreas1911
    antreas1911 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    Options
    The weird is that next heroic instead of being in 1165 (or +- 1 day cause of moon knight) is in day 1169.
  • Polares
    Options
    gravel wrote:
    Tatercat wrote:

Now the question is, will they do three moon knights in a row? Day 1180 should be a 5 star. Cap or Iron Man, I guess. My MK is champed, so I can use whatever it ends up being.

And where is Kate? She was released before MoonK isn't it?

I hope we go back to just one cover for each char (and I also have MoonK champed so I could use the 3 covers).

I really really hope day 1180 is red IM46
  • gravel
    Options
    Polares wrote:
    gravel wrote:
    Tatercat wrote:

And where is Kate? She was released before MoonK isn't it?

I hope we go back to just one cover for each char (and I also have MoonK champed so I could use the 3 covers).

I really really hope day 1180 is red IM46

Looks like you're right. Kate was June 2nd, Moon Knight was June 16th.