13»

Comments

• stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Wooodd wrote:
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]
      - Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented all rewards from being received - if the app was closed while receiving a batch of rewards.

Is this just a fix for an issue centered around when the app was closed or will it address all the current issues around receiving rewards?

On 4 separate occasions now I've not been given the HP reward after a sub / event, even though all other rewards were issued. The game was not closed nor did it crash during the 'rewards ceremony'.

Tickets were submitted in each instance and Customer Services have been contacted and to date 2 of the 4 rewards have been retrospectively issued (the other two are very recent and as such I'm sure they will be sorted in due course). Although CS are quick at sorting the issue out each time its infuriating to have to go 'cap-in-hand' for your rewards.

Hopefully R90 will resolve this issue, do we have a roll-out date for the update?

I really do hope it fixes the more general problem. This happened to me in the Loki PvP and two LRs this week alone. It's getting worse over time. Dealing with CS at least once a day is an exercise in aggravation, even if I do end up getting all the rewards that I am owed.
  • tmmorgan
    Options
    Will there be a Holiday HP sale? If so, what are the estimated dates?
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Options
    It all makes sense now. Clearly the new victory screen was removed because there weren't enough glowy sparkles, so the "Gold Characters" had to sacrifice theirs for the greater good. Of UI sparkle. Yes.
  • iLL619
    iLL619 Posts: 170
    Options
    Great update I cant even login or play since last night. Looking for resources to download it says
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    iLL619 wrote:
    Great update I cant even login or play since last night. Looking for resources to download it says

Hi, iLL619. Definitely contact Customer Support so we can get you sorted out: http://www.d3go.com/mpq-support

Thanks!
  • "David wrote:
    Moore"]

What's Better...
      - Passive abilities (Carnage’s
    Alien Instincts, Bullseye (Classic)’s Contract Killer, etc.) no longer fire once a battle is finished.
    Aaaaaaaaaand bugged. Ive seen lots of people complaining that PX blue is not firing at some situations, like the 4th wave on DDQ Big Enchillada. Seems that from wave 3 to 4 the game thinks the battle ended.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It's probably by design. End of a wave stops abilities from triggering?
  • Akari
    Akari Posts: 492 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I just noticed, the token odds have been swapped from left to right. 40 pack used to be the far left, now it's far right and highlighted in white. Interesting.
  • iLL619
    iLL619 Posts: 170
    Options
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    iLL619 wrote:

Hi, iLL619. Definitely contact Customer Support so we can get you sorted out: http://www.d3go.com/mpq-support

Thanks!

I tried everything and talked to d3 . Uninstall reinstall nothing works
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Akari wrote:
    I just noticed, the token odds have been swapped from left to right. 40 pack used to be the far left, now it's far right and highlighted in white. Interesting.
    Seriously?? I'm DEFINITELY buying one now!
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]R90 Patch Notes

What's Better...
    Alien Instincts, Bullseye (Classic)’s Contract Killer, etc.) no longer fire once a battle is finished.

Anyone else notice that Groot's yellow passive will not work if the enemy loses to match damage before you match a yellow from a cascade?

I guess his passive would constitute to a passive ability no longer firing once a battle is over, however his is the only one that needs to go off so he can be healed before the next match.
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Just start the next fight with a yellow match. Insta-heal + cascade which will be much more useful with a board full of TUs and enemies with full health (unless you are fighting JG or Loki).
  • Kojubat
    Kojubat Posts: 142 Tile Toppler
    Options
    ShionSinX wrote:
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]

What's Better...
    Aaaaaaaaaand bugged. Ive seen lots of people complaining that PX blue is not firing at some situations, like the 4th wave on DDQ Big Enchillada. Seems that from wave 3 to 4 the game thinks the battle ended.

If this also fixed the "wave change Supernova doesn't injure the enemy team" bug when Sentry is in the fourth wave, I could be talked into being okay with passive activations not triggering during wave changes.

Maybe.

(Full disclosure: I don't use a team in Big Enchilada that uses passives that would be affected by this, so my comment is completely selfish. Probably would have a different outlook when Ultron/Galactus/EotS rolls around again and it showed up there.)
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]R90 Patch Notes

What's Better...

Anyone else notice that Groot's yellow passive will not work if the enemy loses to match damage before you match a yellow from a cascade?

I guess his passive would constitute to a passive ability no longer firing once a battle is over, however his is the only one that needs to go off so he can be healed before the next match.

Actually, you don't want him to heal before the next match. Match yellow on your first move of the next match, remove all TUs from the board, massive cascades on first turn. I try to get Groot hurt at the end of matches on purpose for this when I can.