4* DDQ: Bobby bought some Jeans

124»

Comments

• Demolira
    Demolira Posts: 78 Match Maker
    Hendross wrote:
    Finished with 1/2/1 @ Level 94, lowest level win to date.

I'm going to assume that you're far luckier than I am. I'm at about 20 attempts with no luck and have burned through most of my boosts. My best attempt got her to 2000, but then she got enough green to kill me.
  • Phaserhawk
    Phaserhawk Posts: 2,676 Chairperson of the Boards
    3 blue, dmg boosts and about 6-7000 hit points is enough to win this one. As long as you can survive some match dmg and 1 purple or green you will win, biggest reason though, same colors and you have 3 actives
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    1/3/1, level 115. Took 2 tries.

First one I lost the stun lock for a turn, long enough for her to hit with purple and then cascade the remaining 5-600 health. Second one I had 171 health left after eating a green, but managing to clear the attack tile she created just in time.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    First try with a 5/3/1 190 iceman. He is so good that the fight was quite easy, bobby's blue in a one-vs-one fight is OP icon_razz.gif

What a difference, 4 turn stun for 6AP at 3 covers! or 3 turn stun for 8AP at 5 covers!
  • tdglory49
    tdglory49 Posts: 56 Match Maker
    Tried about 5 times with my 1/1/2. Once, I had her down to about 2k at one point before she was able to get enough for Mind over Matter.

I think I could have beat it if I kept at it, but I wanted to save my health packs to grind PVE/Shield later, so I ended up buying the second bluetile.png. The extra turn made it pretty easy, as I got it the first try after, using 100% Match damage, +2 All, +2 B/P. That included accidentally punching the snowman and giving her enough turns to get 9 purpletile.png/11 greentile.png. Thankfully, the board went dry of both for the rest of the match, and I stun-locked her to death.

icon_deadpool.pngpurpletile.png from the token
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    tdglory49 wrote:
    That included accidentally punching the snowman and giving her enough turns to get 9 purpletile.png/11 greentile.png. Thankfully, the board went dry of both for the rest of the match, and I stun-locked her to death.

I hear ya. Who among us hasn't "accidentally punched the snowman"?
  • rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    tdglory49 wrote:
    That included accidentally punching the snowman and giving her enough turns to get 9 purpletile.png/11 greentile.png. Thankfully, the board went dry of both for the rest of the match, and I stun-locked her to death.

It was never an accident - friggin' snowman had it coming!
  • tdglory49
    tdglory49 Posts: 56 Match Maker
    rbdragon wrote:
    tdglory49 wrote:

It was never an accident - friggin' snowman had it coming!

It shoulda known better than to look at me that way.
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    I caved in and bought 2 iceman blue. And managed to win after 2 tries using my 2/3/0 iceman.

Essentially just stun lock her all the way and denying purple and green.
  • Sandwichboy
    Sandwichboy Posts: 193 Tile Toppler
    level 115 1/3/1. Down to the tinykitty wire, +2 all and +2 blue/purple, made a really stupid sleep-deprived mistake of eating a feedback to the face right off the bat (got 5 green and 3 blue out of it though) and then spent the next incredibly tense seven minutes scraping up enough blue to keep her locked down. No way would that have been possible with less than 3 blue.