MPQ Sneak Peek: December 2015 Edition *Updated 12/23/15

Options

Comments

• TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    bigwhoop wrote:
    Just saw "Made Man"(Vision) as the next PVP event in the game. Is MPQ just skipping the holiday PVP?
    I thought the same thing. merry Christmas - here - play with one of the lowest rated characters...
  • thanos8587
    thanos8587 Posts: 653
    edited December 2015
    Options
    TxMoose wrote:
    bigwhoop wrote:
    Just saw "Made Man"(Vision) as the next PVP event in the game. Is MPQ just skipping the holiday PVP?
    I thought the same thing. merry Christmas - here - play with one of the lowest rated characters...

what? doesnt vision remind you of santa claus? ho ho ho.
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    Options
    At this point, I fully expect to wake up in the wee hours of Christmas morning to find D3/Demiurge yanking my Christmas tree, presents and decorations back up the chimney.
  • Omegablue14
    Options
    If only there was someone who was anointed to take over for Icex that could update this thread.....
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Options
    If only there was someone who was anointed to take over for Icex that could update this thread.....

Come on... do you think the dread lords would work during the holidays?
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,080 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2015
    Options
    bigwhoop wrote:

i was taking the hoilday PVP as a bigger PVP? something like gaunlet what runs besides the other....maybe no
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If I recall correctly, the Holiday PvP was announced as not being part of the season, so it may happen alongside season PvP. If so, I'd guess it won't start 'til sometime after Lightning Rounds end.
  • Blergh
    Blergh Posts: 159 Tile Toppler
    Options
    The lack of an update on the boosted characters, and a seasonal PVP - coincidence or not?

I'd love a de-buffed on all characters - so everyone's at level one. Sweet, Christmas chaos.
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    When is this getting updated, Chtulhu?
    Would love to know next weed boosted, so I know where my ISO has to go.

Any new about Holiday PVP would be good too.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    moogles85 wrote:
    What happened to the Holiday PvP?

I see Made Man (Vision PvP) after Luke Cage right now.
    I'm assuming that's the weekend PvP so it starts on Christmas Day instead of ending then.
  • TxMoose
    Options
    DayvBang wrote:
    If I recall correctly, the Holiday PvP was announced as not being part of the season, so it may happen alongside season PvP. If so, I'd guess it won't start 'til sometime after Lightning Rounds end.
    really hope this is not the case. family has so much going on - was looking forward to the Friday pvp being a holiday/Christmas theme. although i'll barely get to play much of it. if its additional to the season pvp, probably won't play it at all.
  • nigelregal
    nigelregal Posts: 184 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Any updates on the next set of buffed characters?
    I like to put some ISO into characters who are buffed next week typically or see if I need to save up ISO for them.
  • Stax the Foyer
    Stax the Foyer Posts: 941 Critical Contributor
    Options
    DayvBang wrote:

Oh man, if they pile on a second PvP at the end of a new-release 7-day PvE...
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DayvBang wrote:

Oh man, if they pile on a second PvP at the end of a new-release 7-day PvE...

....then it would be standard operating procedure for this game.
  • johnnyzero
    johnnyzero Posts: 97 Match Maker
    Options
    Boosted for the week of 12/24/2015 through 12/30/2015

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
    icon_venom.pngicon_hulkcho.pngicon_kingpin.pngicon_thor.pngicon_miles.png

star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    icon_lukecage.pngicon_shehulk.pngicon_gamora.pngicon_ironfist.pngicon_blackwidow.png

Source: Venom Bomb PVE preview
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Cage and Fist boosted? IT IS TIME.
  • TxMoose
    Options
    I'm about 3 weeks slow on playing with boosted kp and 4thor together. icon_e_sad.gif yeah, fist/cage will be everywhere.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    (12/23/15) Updated Versus Tournaments, PVE Events, Deadpool's Dailies & Weekly Buffs.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    "David wrote:
    Moore"](12/23/15) Updated Versus Tournaments, PVE Events, Deadpool's Dailies & Weekly Buffs.
    Thank you
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    IceIX wrote:

UPCOMING DEADPOOL'S DAILIES
      Storm - Black Luke Cage - Black Rocket & Groot - Blue Spider-Man - Purple Daredevil - Red Required - Ghost Rider
    5 days to grind out 2k in sim