fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    slidecage wrote:
    GUESSING AT DATES

Venom: Heroic DEC 14 to DEC 17
    Iso-8 Brotherhood DEC 17 to DEC 24
    New PVE - ??? DEC 24 to DEC 31
    Simulator Challenge DEC 31 to JAN 6

so looks like not only a new 4 star but a new PVE christmas week. AT least we all get sim new years so you dont have to play drunk icon_e_smile.gif

bad thing what is up with all of these 7 day PVE in a row
    simulator is a 3 day event which would make the new PVE a 4 day event
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,081 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    fmftint wrote:
    slidecage wrote:
    GUESSING AT DATES

New PVE - ??? DEC 24 to DEC 31
    Simulator Challenge DEC 31 to JAN 6

so looks like not only a new 4 star but a new PVE christmas week. AT least we all get sim new years so you dont have to play drunk icon_e_smile.gif

bad thing what is up with all of these 7 day PVE in a row
    simulator is a 3 day event which would make the new PVE a 4 day event

some reason keep thinking sim is 7 days...i know why cause i get sim mixxed up with gaunlet

SO
    New PVE - ??? DEC 24 to DEC 28
    Simulator Challenge DEC 28 to DEC 31

wee now we can all play drunk icon_e_smile.gif
  • rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    IceIX wrote:
    UPCOMING VERSUS TOURNAMENTS
      Totally Awesome Hulk - ???

If Cho's PVP isn't called Rock Me Amadeus, I'm going to be disappointed.....
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    Options
    rbdragon wrote:
    IceIX wrote:
    UPCOMING VERSUS TOURNAMENTS
      Totally Awesome Hulk - ???

If Cho's PVP isn't called Rock Me Amadeus, I'm going to be disappointed.....

Mephisto already says it. I don't know if they'd go to that well twice.

*Goes back to playing Thick as Thieves for the 43rd time*
  • Akari
    Akari Posts: 492 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Please don't be **** and release the new character over Christmas or New Years...
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Holiday pvp and new pve? I am excited. icon_e_smile.gif
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Do we know yet how many more of the recent 4* we'll see in DDQ after Red Hulk? Or when we'll start cycling back through?
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Akari wrote:
    Please don't be **** and release the new character over Christmas or New Years...

Don't worry, I am sure a Demiurge wouldn't even consider releasing a new character and or story event during a major holiday. That sort of thing only ever happens when they are lots of staff around for when "something has gone awry."
  • slidecage
    Options
    Akari wrote:
    why not they released them over thankgiving.. would rather seen new people come out at christmas then thanksgiving. (thanksgiving is a worse time for me then christmas)
  • The Bob The
    Options
    MojoWild wrote:
    Do we know yet how many more of the recent 4* we'll see in DDQ after Red Hulk? Or when we'll start cycling back through?

Think the plan is to go through all of 'em, so that's, what, Ghost Rider, Chulk, and whoever the upcoming release (Miles! Miles?) is if it aligns with the schedule. What I'm curious about is whether the reset will be the same matchups, or if XFW will get a non-Cyclops (4* Cyclops?) opponent.
  • The Bob The
    Options
    Holiday pvp and new pve? I am excited. icon_e_smile.gif

I look forward to earning ALL the Kringle points. If they're particularly festive (or particularly Roman Catholic), it'll be a 12-day event that ends on January 6.
  • Meander
    Meander Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Any word on when the new season will start?
  • Stax the Foyer
    Stax the Foyer Posts: 941 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Meander wrote:
    Any word on when the new season will start?

I'd be very surprised if it wasn't on Friday.
  • slidecage
    Options
    So we are going to see BACK TO BACK 4 stars again

DEC 17 and DEC 24?

Please slow down the 4 stars i mean your going to kill the game

2 4 stars per month is fine the 3 per month is just way too many. hopefully back to 2 come jan. i mean 3000 per month needed for slots is just a little too much for many

also can we PLEASE get an update is the new features have any chance at coming out in dec or its is a JAN or later plan now
  • So it is Miles, next is Eddie Brock.
  • jordanix
    jordanix Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I think its great that we are a getting a 7 day pve that no one wanted.

What I'm really excited for is the new pve right afterwards that I will not be able to completely partake in because I didn't sacrifice the week before Christmas getting the new 4* character that will no doubt be required for said new pve.

Good will to all.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    jordanix wrote:

What I'm really excited for is the new pve right afterwards that I will not be able to completely partake in because I didn't sacrifice the week before Christmas getting the new 4* character that will no doubt be required for said new pve.

Good will to all.

nowhere in the original post does it say the holiday weekend pvp is a new release, just a new event. They may use the next new 4* as a villain in the new event, to test out spidey against.. and release him during sim.

There was initial outcry about a release over the holiday, so now that miles is being released BEFORE it, there is outcry..
  • jordanix
    jordanix Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:
    jordanix wrote:

Good will to all.

nowhere in the original post does it say the holiday weekend pvp is a new release, just a new event. They may use the next new 4* as a villain in the new event, to test out spidey against.. and release him during sim.

There was initial outcry about a release over the holiday, so now that miles is being released BEFORE it, there is outcry..

The initial post mentioned a new PVE after ISO Brotherhood.
    UPCOMING PVE EVENTS

Venom: Heroic
    Iso-8 Brotherhood
    New PVE - ???
    Simulator Challenge

What I'm saying is I expect the new spider-man to be a required character for this new event. Unless its something great like Growth Industry, but to the best of my recollection I thought the pace was to run those type of events before the new character was released in the standard pve fashion.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I would be super happy if d3 never does a 7-day new character pve ever again. That's way too much work and not at all fun. Even if I play a ton, I never make top 100 individually, and unless I score a certain amount, then I won't even make enough for an alliance to hit top 100. Even if I do score enough, that's only 1 cover after a week of endless grinding... it's just not worth it.
  • slidecage
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:
    jordanix wrote:

Good will to all.

i think the outcry is cause its a 7 day event