MPQ Sneak Peek: December 2015 Edition *Updated 12/23/15

Options

Comments

• Another guess could be Nightcrawler.
    Invisibility could simulate his teleporting around, especially with the "appear and deal damage" part.

Or it could be his 'shadow blend' ability where he turns invisible when he's in shadows. I'm betting not though, I don't think the colours are right, the public awareness surrounding that ability of his is pretty low and (as already pointed out by earlier posts) devs have been quoted saying they're 'taking a break from mutants'
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,087 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    without anything said about the new gameplay is it safe to say we wont see anything added till Jan
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    Options
    slidecage wrote:
    without anything said about the new gameplay is it safe to say we wont see anything added till Jan

Word is they're pretty focused on the Magic: The Gathering PQ, so could be, but I'm still holding out for some holiday weirdness.
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    slidecage wrote:

Word is they're pretty focused on the Magic: The Gathering PQ, so could be, but I'm still holding out for some holiday weirdness.

Same publisher, different developer. The MPQ developers should be pushing as hard as they can to get it out. If they don't though, it won't really have anything to do with MtGPQ.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    slidecage wrote:

Same publisher, different developer. The MPQ developers should be pushing as hard as they can to get it out. If they don't though, it won't really have anything to do with MtGPQ.
    It's released tomorrow anyway, according to the Facebook page.
  • slidecage
    Options
    slidecage wrote:

It's released tomorrow anyway, according to the Facebook page.

Any chance we will see this on STEAM PLEASE
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Options
    slidecage wrote:
    Any chance we will see this on STEAM PLEASE

Cosmic cube says......nay.
  • Attila
    Options
    IceIX wrote:
    Marvel Puzzle Quest
      12/10/15-12/16/15
      4* - Professor X, X-23
      3* - Magneto, Punisher, Rocket & Groot, Storm, Wolverine
      2* - Hawkeye, Thor
      1* - Black Widow, Iron Man

The Preview for Thick as Thieves has just appeared. It shows Steve Rogers (Captain America) as one of the boosted 2* instead of Hawkeye. Is this a mistake or has it been changed? I was looking forward to pair Hawkeye with Thor!
    • mikelnoe
      mikelnoe Posts: 92 Match Maker
      Options
      Several pve events will have other characters boosted besides the normal weekly boosted characters.
    • stochasticism
      stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
      Options
      mikelnie wrote:
      Several pve events will have other characters boosted besides the normal weekly boosted characters.

Thor isn't listed as being boosted at all.
    • Mawtful
      Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
      Options
      Oh, just realised that this might have been why Yelena got a buff the other week.
    • tmmorgan
      Options
      Will there be a Holiday HP sale? If so, what are the estimated dates?
    • Tryke
      Tryke Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
      Options
      To go with the Miles Morales guess, Purple Yellow Red are colours used by the two existing spider-man versions.
    • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
      David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
      Options
      (12/11/15) Updated Versus Tournaments, PVE Events, Deadpool's Dailies & Weekly Buffs.
    • TxMoose
      TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
      Options
      "David wrote:
      Moore"](12/11/15) Updated Versus Tournaments, PVE Events, Deadpool's Dailies & Weekly Buffs.
      any news when the 4* ddq nodes restart? thanks for the update.
    • TxMoose wrote:
      "David wrote:
      Moore"](12/11/15) Updated Versus Tournaments, PVE Events, Deadpool's Dailies & Weekly Buffs.
      any news when the 4* ddq nodes restart? thanks for the update.

Considering we're not stopping at Red Hulk...

We'll probably be past Ghost Rider, TAHulk, and New Probably Spiderman before it resets...
    • Moon Roach
      Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
      Options
      IceIX wrote:
      Luck Cage - Sticks and Stones

Dunno why, but this tickled my ticklish bone.
    • MrMadeULook
      Options
      MPQ Gamependium is saying the 4* DDQ reset happens on 01/08/16 with XFW. So it looks like it goes up to icon_hulkcho.png and then resets back
    • MPQ Gamependium is saying the 4* DDQ reset happens on 01/08/16 with XFW. So it looks like it goes up to icon_hulkcho.png and then resets back

If I remember correctly, MPQ Gamependium is not an official source, and it's merely just using it's best guesses.

The order for the 3* DDQ has been observed and repeated so the pattern it has is pretty much right, but we won't see the 4*DDQ order until said shift actually happens.

And they'll probably change their schedules when the next 4* of the month is released.
    • slidecage
      Options
      GUESSING AT DATES

Venom: Heroic DEC 14 to DEC 17
      Iso-8 Brotherhood DEC 17 to DEC 24
      New PVE - ??? DEC 24 to DEC 31
      Simulator Challenge DEC 31 to JAN 6

so looks like not only a new 4 star but a new PVE christmas week. AT least we all get sim new years so you dont have to play drunk icon_e_smile.gif

bad thing what is up with all of these 7 day PVE in a row

also we now know the new features wont be out in dec it looks like (got to keep those tokens sealed still)