**** The Hulk (Totally Awesome) ****

1789101113»

Comments

• sambrookjmsambrookjm Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    sinnerjfl wrote:
    sambrookjm wrote:
    Here's a sentence I never thought I'd write before the buffs: I was using Invisible Woman in a PvP vs Totally Awesome Hulk. icon_e_smile.gif

I was able to lock up Hulk's countdown tile with Invisible Woman's blue ability, fully expecting one to reappear, but none did. Is this a bug, or do passive countdown tiles not reappear if they're locked up? I've had passive protect and attack tiles reappear, but this was the first passive countdown I've locked up.

This is probably a bug, locking a special tile renders it "inactive".

His blue states if there's not a blue CD tile, create one. Game is propably considering there his one of his CD's on the board still.

Wonder what happens if you lock Scarlet's Witch CD tile.
    I just posted a bug report about this; I'll post any follow-ups to the thread. If I face a Scarlet Witch in a event, I'll try locking her tile with IW and see what happens.
  • JaedenkaalJaedenkaal Posts: 3,338 Chairperson of the Boards
    sambrookjm wrote:
    sinnerjfl wrote:
    sambrookjm wrote:
    Here's a sentence I never thought I'd write before the buffs: I was using Invisible Woman in a PvP vs Totally Awesome Hulk. icon_e_smile.gif

I was able to lock up Hulk's countdown tile with Invisible Woman's blue ability, fully expecting one to reappear, but none did. Is this a bug, or do passive countdown tiles not reappear if they're locked up? I've had passive protect and attack tiles reappear, but this was the first passive countdown I've locked up.

His blue states if there's not a blue CD tile, create one. Game is propably considering there his one of his CD's on the board still.

I just posted a bug report about this; I'll post any follow-ups to the thread. If I face a Scarlet Witch in a event, I'll try locking her tile with IW and see what happens.

I doubt it's a bug. Imagine what would happen if you locked a whole bunch of SW tiles with 1 turn left, then unlocked them all on the same turn icon_e_wink.gif
  • LukoilLukoil Posts: 266 Mover and Shaker
    Jaedenkaal wrote:
    sambrookjm wrote:
    sinnerjfl wrote:
    sambrookjm wrote:

I doubt it's a bug. Imagine what would happen if you locked a whole bunch of SW tiles with 1 turn left, then unlocked them all on the same turn icon_e_wink.gif
    It's a bug. And your example proves nothing actually. What would happen? Well you'll get 30 pink energy, deal some damage and create 1-2 critical strikes. Not that great for such insane efforts to make it happen.
  • DesertTortoiseDesertTortoise Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    It doesn't seem to be a bug, the way it's worded is "at the start of your turn, if one does not already exist..."

One of the countdowns exists, it's just locked. Since one exists, it doesn't create a new one.
  • LukoilLukoil Posts: 266 Mover and Shaker
    It's a bug because it was intoduced in latest update, and beacuse scarlet witch countdowns works as before (when locked - SW create new countdown).
    So there is still the bug in the game.
  • dlegendary0nedlegendary0ne Posts: 87 Match Maker
    Is there another page for Chulk with the updated abilities? If not, would someone update it, please? Thanks icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • SidlonSidlon Posts: 130 Tile Toppler
    IceIX is no longer with Demiurge, so we're going to need a new thread for Amadeus.
  • SidlonSidlon Posts: 130 Tile Toppler
    Thank you Cthulhu for fixing the OP!!!    B)
  • maguirenumber6maguirenumber6 Posts: 420 Mover and Shaker
    I do have him champed and have been using him too during the anniversary. I originally champed him because I had 7 extra covers so I thought I would regret it. Turns out I actually love him!

First he can be a great battery for Iceman, Quake, Rulk, and BSSM when switched to 3/5/5
    Second he can be teamed with Thora, Blackbolt, and SS when switched to 5/3/5
    Third he can be teamed with Falcap, KP, and GG when switched to 5/5/3
    If he is by himself (and when boosted) I like 5/5/3. His Green has great board shake/control
    and can do 18k+ Damage. His blue does almost 4k damage everytime it goes off.

During the boss battle, I was able to beat round 8 a few times (and finish progression) with Cho 5/3/5, MoStorm 5/5/3, KK 5/5/3. There is no anger to get going (3* hulk) but it is better and faster to keep going. His black keeps plenty of charge tiles on the board for storm to consume. Once you have 23+ green ap, Punch the boss with Cho once and then switch back to Storm green.
    Champed him today. Looking forward to seeing what he can do. Thanks for this list of combinations to try :)