Shield Sim gone

Daiches
Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
With 36 mins remaining in season, my nodes in Shield Sim started disappearing as I skipped. When all nodes were gone from skipping, it returned me to the event page where Shield Sim is now greyed out.

Anyone else have this?

Comments

• Just happened to me too, very frustrated, need a few more points in it...
  • san
    san Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    it's happened before to me in events. just restart the app, and it usually goes away. it's a fairly common glitch.
  • Daiches
    san-mpq wrote:
    it's happened before to me in events. just restart the app, and it usually goes away. it's a fairly common glitch.

Quite obviously the very first thing I did. I'm not an 8-year old.

It didn't fix it.
  • RemoDestroyer
    RemoDestroyer Posts: 277 Mover and Shaker
    Same for me. And I was so close to 2k points. Instead of a red Cyclops maybe d3 will be generous and compensate everyone with 500 iso for the trouble.

Edit: first thing I did was hard reset several times at various time intervals and that didn't fix it.
  • Yeah this is different, when I skipped a node it disappeared, then it locked me out of just that specific event. It's grey.
  • Bishop
    Bishop Posts: 130 Tile Toppler
    Me too locked out.
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Daiches wrote:
    san-mpq wrote:

It didn't fix it.

We're all frustrated, but you don't have to be rude about it. He just offered a bitnof advice based on previous experiences.

That aside, it's a rather widespread issue. A lot of people in my Alliance is having this problem (myself included), and I've seen a lot of people on Line complaining about it.
  • same problem popped up for me too. going to miss placement rewards because of this. luckily alliance placement is secure.
  • Daiches
    Daiches wrote:
    san-mpq wrote:

It didn't fix it.

We're all frustrated, but you don't have to be rude about it. He just offered a bitnof advice based on previous experiences.

That aside, it's a rather widespread issue. A lot of people in my Alliance is having this problem (myself included), and I've seen a lot of people on Line complaining about it.

Sorry, Kratos. Not intended to be rude, but rehashing the most obvious advice isn't helpful. I wouldn't have posted if it wasn't a real problem.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Same thing just happened to me.
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Season is over. Lots of people going to be hurt by this. icon_e_sad.gif
  • rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    Missed out on 2k sim prize AND our alliance dropped to 101 by 500 points because of this.....yeah, pretty frustrated.....
  • me and my alliance mate expereience this too, refresh node and they gone, refresh all node kicked/locked out simulator, luckily i got cyclop on week after season start.
  • Just a shame. Again.
  • Bishop
    Bishop Posts: 130 Tile Toppler
    I can forgive them for this if they give me a blue jean grey. icon_lol.gif
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    This to shall pass.

Don't worry, there will be plenty of new opportunities to grow your roster in the upcoming season.
  • blargrx
    blargrx Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    A guy in my alliance had the whole sim grey'd out and he couldn't access it at all. He said he was still getting notifications he was getting hit in sim tho
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Did all of the season events finish early? I was sure that there was still at least 15 hours left before I went to bed last night and woke up this morning to find everything has ended?
  • Daiches
    Did all of the season events finish early? I was sure that there was still at least 15 hours left before I went to bed last night and woke up this morning to find everything has ended?

You may have mixed up the end time of PVE with PVP? Everything besides the bugged Shield Sim ended on time.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    That likely explains why I didn't get hit all night after I shielded.