Command points in DDQ

13»

Comments

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would love to see t he CP handed out this way

PVE
    keep the 1 CP in the ess nod and the last nod?

Daily PVE
    1-2 5
    3 to 10 2
    11 to 50 1

PVP score 300 pts get 3 coins would = out about 1 free cover per season

then again that might be given out too much
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    Lee T wrote:
    I agree that giving easier access to 4* to people freshly oit of 2* land is not a good idea. Well gamewise only, because as you said it makes them spend more for roster slots which is good for the bottom line.

The sad thing though is there is currently almost nowhere to put them that would fit that role as 4* DDQ really is more aimed at people already well established in 4* land.

Given how long it will take people to move onto 4*, the idea that trying to limit people in the 2* to 3* transition from getting them seems like an odd attitude to have when this game already does so much to needlessly slow people down.
  • Crowl wrote:
    Given how long it will take people to move onto 4*, the idea that trying to limit people in the 2* to 3* transition from getting them seems like an odd attitude to have when this game already does so much to needlessly slow people down.

Yeah, you see a lot of that in the forum. Apparently no one should ever get anything, unless of course you're one of the 4-5 guys on the planet who has the precise combination of characters necessary to progress "appropriately." Pretty myopic and entitled, but it's the internet after all.

Not like I don't get it though. I mean, if I had suffered the way some of the last remaining higher level players had, I might be just as defensive and cranky about anyone suggesting lessening some of D3's legendary stinginess. icon_e_wink.gif

DBC
  • Starshatter
    Starshatter Posts: 63 Match Maker
    Got my Facebook and purchase points today. Thanks D3