Are you saving?

13»

Comments

• my 1.58 mil voted

http://imgur.com/yyTHHzU

waiting to roster oml

Just a side note on that screenshot. What's the point having both the ISO and HP 'cost' for trading a cover in when even trading in a 5* character doesn't net you any HP?

Just seems superfluous now really. Bit of a tease if you ask me.
  • I am over halfway through the 3* transition and have over 500k ISO sitting around. I have around 15 characters soft-capped at level 120. I have another 10 or so soft-capped at 104 (because they're terrible: IM40, Rags, etc), and my remaining 3*s (ugh, Iron Fist, Deadpool, etc) are level-capped but below level 94 due to cover shortages. I use 3*s almost exclusively now, other than TBE (out of habit).

I am currently waiting to cover-max and "perfect cover" my top 15 characters before I push them higher. But at 100k ISO to level a char from 120 to 166, I will likely jump to an intermediate number (140?) and soft-cap again until I can stockpile more ISO. That is, unless the devs change the PVE scaling to re-incentivize me to level my characters sporadically.
  • WelcomeDeath
    WelcomeDeath Posts: 349 Mover and Shaker
    Sitting on 90000 or so iso right now. I spent it all every saturday (about 100k) usually just 1 click max 1 or 2 3* if I can or if I need it for the boosteds. Have 15 3* maxed right now, most at 140, about 8 or so at 120. All fully covered. I wait until ice posts next week's upcoming, start making decisions then. By Saturday, I know the first two pvps of the next set, so I level accordingly. Any leftover goes to my lowest 3*. Don't have enough 4* covers yet. Want to get at least 6 max covered until I level those to maintain scaling in pve. But with the fix coming....maybe sooner. We'll see what the fix is.
  • Cymmina
    Cymmina Posts: 413 Mover and Shaker
    I save out of habit. It took a long time to get any 3* characters to the point where I could get them to the same level as my 2*s. My first few were all squishies like GSBW, The Hood, and Loki. Don't want characters like that tanking, so I parked at 94.

I'm pretty comfortable where I'm at in terms of PvE/PvP placements. I currently have enough ISO to max out 10 characters, but I'm having a tough time deciding who to pick, so I stay where I'm at.
    Rhythm wrote:
    my 1.58 mil voted

http://imgur.com/yyTHHzU

waiting to roster oml

Just a side note on that screenshot. What's the point having both the ISO and HP 'cost' for trading a cover in when even trading in a 5* character doesn't net you any HP?

Just seems superfluous now really. Bit of a tease if you ask me.

It's a hold-over from when 3* and 4* characters were worth 25 and 50 HP respectively. That was removed before the first anniversary.

Nerfed characters have been known to temporarily be worth a certain amount of HP, a "sorry your character is terrible now" apology. Mystique and X-Force Wolverine had this for a couple weeks after their nerf, probably a few others too.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sentry and mnMags got the same treatment. Back when I was hp poor, I sold both and rebuilt them over time.