Gorgon + Wolvie + Red Feeder

13»

Comments

• puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    My go to team against gorgon/wolvie/feeder or either guy + 2 feeds is kamala/rogers/obw. Your priority is to match red because the AI will priority reds too to set up Astwolf's red attack. Those nodes are tough if the board is generous w/ red tiles. icon_e_confused.gif
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm not sure I'd class fortress as a goldmine, thus far it has yielded only 11k points from 2 clears and hitting the survivals twice more with 12 hours left to go. Cursing my decision not to grind those points heavy survival nodes from earlier subs

Reduced pts? If true that would be sad ... and weird. The point values thus far have been the same as they were the last 2 times this event ran. I'll find out tonight when the sub rolls over...

It could be that perhaps the final sub will yield insane points, I'm not taking chances though and grinding the survivals on this node heavily.

*EDIT: My mistake it has yielded 15k and I have 15 hours left on the node - still nowhere near the 40k per node I needed for legendary

2nd EDIT: I should also add that I have been missing IW for this event so I have missed one node each time.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    *EDIT: My mistake it has yielded 15k and I have 15 hours left on the node - still nowhere near the 40k per node I needed for legendary

2nd EDIT: I should also add that I have been missing IW for this event so I have missed one node each time.
    40k per node or per sub? From what I've heard, the tower is yielding ~10k per clear, and I know the last sub has some really valuable wave battles.
  • OneLastGambit

40k per node or per sub? From what I've heard, the tower is yielding ~10k per clear, and I know the last sub has some really valuable wave battles.

Sorry I meant per sub (40k per node would be insane). I have cleared tower twice and hit the survivals twice more each and have 15k to show for it - though I should say my second full clear was not quite optimal as refresh had 1 hr 3mins on timer.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm only at 77k after 1 clear of Hell's Kitchen, I'd better hop to it. icon_e_smile.gif
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Also, missing IW isn't that much of a problem here. If you're missing Vision, now, kiss that legendary token goodbye. But IW nodes are worth what, 15% of Vision nodes?
  • OneLastGambit
    Also, missing IW isn't that much of a problem here. If you're missing Vision, now, kiss that legendary token goodbye. But IW nodes are worth what, 15% of Vision nodes?

Hey, that's right, EotS have waves on some essentials, so the essentials aren't all worth the same. Still, the disparity isn't that much. Be interesting to see if the waves are all on the same essential, tho. Not that waves with IW sounds like a good time ... yikes. Vision is much better for those.

Good Point, Hopefully I'll still make legendary but I did pick up prof x from the event token after last tower node so I'm pretending that's my legendary to cushion the blow if I don't make it ha ha