Forum Thread

13»

Comments

• CallTheStorm
    CallTheStorm Posts: 63 Match Maker
    Right before Anniversary started, my son helped me open all 21 legendary tokens I saved by the time. It's lucky he draw 3 OML and 1 SS. icon_e_biggrin.gif
    I will level OML up if I can get two or more his covers.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Did a little number crunching and realised why the majority of my few, precious 4* pulls are unusable.

My current odds are just under 40% chance to get not-iso when pulling a 4*. If/when they decide to add iceman, cyclops and red hulk to the token odds, a legendary token with additional 10% of 5* (not iso) will still only be 52/54% of not-iso, depending if I count the **** falcap blue I already have more than I want of.

We need more fixed cover rewards... cardpack.pngiso8.pngicon_cry.gif
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ctenko wrote:
    I have Two surfers. Earned maybe 8 tokens. So I suppose my luck is better than most? But since most of my roster is capped at 166 regardless of 4 star covers (13 X-force, 11 IW, 10 Fury.) He kinda kills my scaling. But I suppose powered up people do that already as I've always got at least two people hitting 240 on an event.

Even beyond the idiocy of a lucky 5* breaking scaling for somebody, the idea that people end up being penalised for having a boosted character has always struck me as being very stupid too, those characters should be counted as their base level in any calculations as it is completely counter-intuitive that getting better characters makes things more difficult for players.
  • danae
    danae Posts: 101
    I've waited until Iceman, Cyclops and Red Hulk were in the legendary tokens before opening any up. I've saved 18 so far and I might not as well have waited. icon_e_sad.gif

My results:

Silver Surfer - 1 black*
    Hulkbuster - 1 red*, 1 black
    Mr Fantastic - 1 yellow*, 1 blue*
    Ant-man - 1 yellow*, 1 blue*
    Professor X - 2 blue
    Nick Fury - 2 yellow
    Jean Grey - 2 green*, 1 blue*
    Carnage - 1 black*
    Wolverine XF - 1 yellow
    Elektra - 1 purple*
    XF Deadpool - 1 red*

* signifies covers that I could use. I only have 3 fully covered 4*s (Thoress, XF and IW) so getting 11/18 covers I could use was a good result for me. Annoys me that I couldn't have gotten different colors for PX or NF but I guess I should be thankful I didn't get any IW or Thoress covers.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Cashed in today as well.

Needed: 1x SS, Purple KP, Green Ice, blue JG, yellow FalCap, Yellow MrF, Black, Green Carnage, Blue Ant Man, blue Fury (final cover needed for him)

Not Needed: Blue, Yellow GT, Black HB, Yellow XF, Purple SL x2 (what the bleep!)

JG, Ice, KP: not bad. No IW, Elektra: also not bad icon_e_wink.gif
    No DPXF, Thing, Hulk, PX, Cyc - could have done with those instead of more star lords. I swear the SL pull rate is higher than the rest - have him max covered and have thrown away 4-5 of his covers.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Cashed in my stash too, changed my vote.

It was a good haul, listed in another thread. I'm still withholding opinion on 5* and keeping OML in the queue until after the next pve for X23 starts, then we'll see how I feel afterwards.

Luck notwithstanding, I continue to be less than thrilled about the things. Thanks to this lucky run, my odds of getting a usable 4* in general has dropped below 40%. Back to storing tokens for the winter (or next season).
  • TOFU3
    TOFU3 Posts: 71 Match Maker
    I remember a few days ago I said that none of my Legendary tokens should be drawn before 29 Oct. And today i break this promise, i opened the two tokens i saved and the results...Jean Grey purpleflag.png and Nick purpleflag.png. In one moment I think ''Well at least its Jean Grey and this is a usable cover'' and the next moment i realise JG's purple is a progression reward of SG PvP..... icon_cry.gif
  • My answers :

Got 1 Legendary so far...
    opened that, got the Surfer...
    and rostered him.

Wish to get more, not afraid of the
    balancing anymore, because...

it's the future, I accept this.

It's just a game, nothing more.

icon_e_wink.gif