Black Panther Node crashes game

Comments

• areacode212
    areacode212 Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    Most of us can't do the BP node but one of us is having the same issue with the Hulk node and someone else has it with the Hawkeye node.
  • jobob
    jobob Posts: 680 Critical Contributor
    Same issue for me... BP Node, Round 4... IOS 8.4.1
  • Yup, got the same issue. Very annoying considering I only have 2 of the 5 characters at the moment
  • HxiiiK
    HxiiiK Posts: 195 Tile Toppler
    Same here, BP node, round 5
    On note 3 android 5.0

Seems its universal though across all platforms and firmwares
  • I have the same problem
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    Adding my voice to the chorus. Hard fail on iOS -- does not stay in memory; changing character mix doesn't impact anything.
  • My did not want to access. It must be because it is very easy and they want to contain the personnel. My alliance is at level 5 and I had no trouble.
  • Dribbler
    Dribbler Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    I could get all the rest of the nodes to work but Black Panther.

iOS

Round 2
  • BP sub-node, round 4 is broken for me and my alliance mates. Previous rounds worked, but we blew through rounds 1-3 quickly and I'm not sure exactly which round I was in when I hit the BP subnode and had it work. (steam for me, but alliance mates on mobile platforms)
  • Same here. And all my alliance members. Any combination of characters crashes app.
    Was on a roll this round, #1. Would have liked to stay there.
    How about a decent four star cover for compensation instead of hero's points.
  • Same thing here. Really frustrating.
  • Starsaber
    Starsaber Posts: 206
    Same on both an iPad 2 and an iPhone 6.
  • The iOS app is crashing when trying to enter the Black Panther required character Galactus Event
  • Krazyfitz
    Krazyfitz Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Same here BP node roind4
  • iPhone 5, latest iOS version.

Black Panther node always crashes while loading the fight (just after picking team ups).
  • Yep. 3 hours later, and it is still force quitting the app every time I try the node. This node would give me one more chance to beat Galactus, and it is affecting my entire alliance. That's around 20,000 possible points per player in the alliance--that's a possible 400,000 points against Galactus that we aren't getting. I am hoping this won't hinder us getting a hulk cover, but I'm not holding my breath.
  • This has really been annoying, i have been trying to play this for hours and every time it crashes. I just want to play the damn event!!
  • ScrawL
    ScrawL Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    It'd be nice to hear from the developers or SOMEONE so we knew they are hearing our feedback. I thought this might be resolved by now or at least have been responded to. I hope the developers know what's going on and are trying to do something about it.
  • Myself and my alliance crashing on round 5. We run android and iOS...
  • SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    ScrawL wrote:
    It'd be nice to hear from the developers or SOMEONE so we knew they are hearing our feedback. I thought this might be resolved by now or at least have been responded to. I hope the developers know what's going on and are trying to do something about it.

I'm not surprised we haven't seen a response yet, this bug occurred late in the day and is unlikely to be seen until tomorrow.