Black Panther Node crashes game

Comments

• rdvargas1
    rdvargas1 Posts: 77 Match Maker
    Same problem for me and my alliance
  • Can confirm Steam version is similarly affected.
  • laz070
    laz070 Posts: 93 Match Maker
    Same here...
  • Yep, same here on Android 4.4
  • glad its not just me.. on steam
  • darkestcurse
    darkestcurse Posts: 54 Match Maker
    Same here. I've tried multiple different combinations of characters with the same crash affect. IOS 9.0.2

Since I'm still in the point that I have won against Galactus every time this round, I'm assuming the devs will some how award us a portion of these points we're missing; both the 1600 for clearing the stage and the amount for beating him (20320) for a total point loss of: 21920
  • SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    So now we've confirmed node broken on all rounds, and all platforms. Just broken all to heck. Sigh.
  • Akari
    Akari Posts: 492 Mover and Shaker
    edited October 2015
    Ah, your thread came 2 minutes before mine, no wonder I didn't see it. Silly d3.

Galaxy S6 here, android 5.1.1, running whatever latest version of MPQ.
  • Does anyone know who we can contact about this I am on the iOS and it will not work!!!!
  • Yup. Broken. Android tablet. Might try my galaxy s5 see if that crashes too.
  • killahKlown
    killahKlown Posts: 583 Critical Contributor
    Same here. Node 5, android.

Let's get this fixed quickly please.
  • Same problem here. Playing in PC with Andy (Android emulator). Tried three times and the game crashed 3 times. Round 3.
  • ngoni
    ngoni Posts: 112 Tile Toppler
    Borked on both Android and Steam.
  • It will crash on iPad as well. The other nodes will however. Is just panther crashing.
  • Quick Fire
    Quick Fire Posts: 67 Match Maker
    Same problem with Black Panther round three node on Android mobile
  • ScrawL
    ScrawL Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    Yep, everyone in my alliance is having this same issue. (Android ios for me)
  • Darknes21
    Darknes21 Posts: 321 Mover and Shaker
    Black panther sub crashes the game !
  • AdamMagus
    AdamMagus Posts: 363 Mover and Shaker
    Same issue, Black Panther sub-node 2 on Round 5 crashes game on loading the fight

Nexus 7 - Android Version 5.1.1

GNZhlU6.png?1
  • I too am having this problem, I thought it might have been 'cause I was playing on and Iphone 4s, but if everyone is having this problem then at least we all will probably get some free stuff like recruit tokens or hero points like we did from the last galactus event
  • As this seems to be a universal problem, if anyone can find a workaround or find a way to get it to work, please post it here so we can all get through this.

All things considered, this is a minor issue and results in minimal overall loss so I wouldn't expect much in terms of compensation. (But feel free to hope)
    Please don't be too harsh on the devs. They had to rework the entire event in a few days (which I understand they should have done before the first round of release but still) so I don't think it would be fair to attack them for missing one thing before pushing it out to us.