Patch Notes - R86 (10/23/15)

Comments

• I for one am really excited for female wolverine. Because I was one of the people that never liked Logan. Was always a fan of x-23 and am happy to see that she took over the mantle in the all new series. I realize she's just a clone but something about her made me like her better.

Maybe it's just cause she's a grill
  • Nellobee
    Nellobee Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]

What’s New…
      - Versus warfare with Rocket & Groot! - PVP action with Devil Dino!

Versus warfare with R&G? Is this a new thing?
  • Why is X-23 being named Wolverine?
    Yes she was clone of Wolverine, but her name is Laura Kinney.
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    MrGame004 wrote:
    Why is X-23 being named Wolverine?
    http://marvel.com/news/comics/24838/liv ... _wolverine
  • MrGame004 wrote:
    Why is X-23 being named Wolverine?
    http://marvel.com/news/comics/24838/liv ... _wolverine

Ah, haven't read marvel comics in about a year now, so this makes sense now. Looks like they are going to be pushing the all new marvel characters.
  • im good with X-23 (all-new wolvie) instead all-new wolvie(x-23) it doesn't make sense, the usual version could be X-23(modern)

laura kinney can be added in profile instead, just like wolverine. most of superhero/ine came up with superhero name instead of their real name.

i don't understand why dev's changed cap to steve roger and falcon to sam wilson, i mean do we see bruce banner (hulk) ?
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    i don't understand why dev's changed cap to steve roger and falcon to sam wilson, i mean do we see bruce banner (hulk) ?
    It's so you can play Steve Roger (Super Soldier) and Sam Wilson (Captain America) together. If both were named Captain America they might not have been playable together, like Thor and Thor.
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Devs are pretty inconsistent when it comes to naming convention. Remember that 2-star Carol Danvers is still called Captain Marvel (Ms. Marvel).
  • M C K
    M C K Posts: 96 Match Maker
    do we see bruce banner (hulk) ?

We probably will once Totally Awesome Hulk takes the stage
  • roderic1
    roderic1 Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    The update is live on iOS.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Live in the Play store, too.
  • M C K wrote:
    do we see bruce banner (hulk) ?

We probably will once Totally Awesome Hulk takes the stage

I suspect he will be Amadeus Cho/(Totally Awesome Hulk) strictly because Cho has two viably different identities, and they could in theory later do a Amadeus Cho/(Mastermind Excello).

This didn't work for the Captain America situation, because Steve Rogers himself didn't have any other ID of note, and his 3 star being his plain "Steve Rogers" self, caused the conflict which resulted in the change being forced onto Falcon, paired with the fact they are using the same exact name but are separate people and could be teamed together.
  • SangFroid
    SangFroid Posts: 177 Tile Toppler
    They would need to go "Amadeous Cho (Totally Awesome Hulk) so they could also do Amadeous Cho(Iron Spider)"
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Do not like health pack relocation
  • BlackSheep101
    Huh, just noticed that. I wonder why they did that.
  • Dauntless74
    Dauntless74 Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    Yay, just what we need, another Wolverine. Any truth in the rumours that the name of this game is being changed to Wolverine's and a few selected characters of Marvel's Puzzle Quest?
  • BlackSheep101
    That's like the 10th time I've read that joke today.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Am I going to have to say "No, I don't want to log in on Google Play" every time I start the game now? That's going to get old really fast...
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    fmftint wrote:
    Do not like health pack relocation

And the fact that the font they used for the tim/full indicator doesn't match the font associated with the other icons (train + info). Looks really hacky.
  • vudu3
    vudu3 Posts: 940 Critical Contributor
    I'd like to have a word with the dev who decided his time would be better spent changing the health pack icon instead of programming a strongest team color indicator.