David [Hi-Fi] Moore
David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
R86 Patch Notes

All-new Wolverine (X-23) arriving soon!

What’s New…
    - Versus warfare with Rocket & Groot!

What’s Better…
    - Alliance scores are now properly displayed when scores exceed 1 million. - Fixed a bug where the odds in the Legendary store were difficult to access. - Fixed a bug where players were able to bypass the Ability Information Panel tutorial. - Fixed a bug where tutorial arrows were incorrectly placed if players skipped a part of the tutorial. - Fixed a bug where the Vault showed an incorrect price after purchasing Hero Points. - Fixed a bug where Team-up abilities that reduce the cost of abilities based on Strike tiles did not have their prices adjusted when Strike tiles were on the board. - Yelena’s
Payback Mission ability now targets Invisibility tiles.

- The board will now properly reset if placing a black hole from Silver Surfer’s ability Silver Singularity causes no available moves.

- Abilities that drain AP, but fail due to the opponent not having any AP, will now show an error message when attempting to cast.

- Reduced visual stuttering when navigating the Rewards Cache.

- Numerous improvements and fixes have been made to the Android ”Back Button” feature.

Comments

• udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Devil Dino PVE?
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    - Yelena’s Payback Mission ability now targets Invisibility tiles.

What I always wanted, a buff to Yelena Belova!
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,320 Site Admin
    udonomefoo wrote:
    Devil Dino PVE?
    P. Fixed.
  • rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    edited October 2015
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]

All-new Wolverine (X-23) arriving soon!

Well, it has been a while since we had a Wolverine added to the game..... icon_e_wink.gif
    IceIX wrote:
    udonomefoo wrote:
    Devil Dino PVE?
    P. Fixed.

Awwww...
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    So, by process of elimination, does that mean that X-23 is the 1* wolverine?
  • IceIX
    4*. She's separate from (either) Logan. So you can have Old Wolverine, Girl Wolverine, and Dark Wolverine all running at the same time if you want.
  • morph3us
    morph3us Posts: 859 Critical Contributor
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    - Fixed a bug where tutorial arrows were incorrectly placed if players skipped a part of the tutorial.

You can skip part of the tutorial???

How do you do this? I just upgraded to a new device, and the half hour it took to play through the tutorial until I could access the settings menu to restore my FB backup was a touch annoying.
  • Woo 7th Wolverine!
  • IceIX
    morph3us wrote:

How do you do this? I just upgraded to a new device, and the half hour it took to play through the tutorial until I could access the settings menu to restore my FB backup was a touch annoying.
    Sort of. If you force quit or close the app or what have you at certain points, you'll flip the bit that says "You did this part" but not the bit that says "Do this next". Which, as with this bug can get confusing when the game thinks it should be pointing you at the wrong Tutorial step.
  • IceIX
    Xeonic-Ice wrote:
    Woo 7th Wolverine!
    I guess now isn't a good time to announce Gwenverine? icon_lol.gif
  • IceIX wrote:
    Xeonic-Ice wrote:
    Woo 7th Wolverine!
    I guess now isn't a good time to announce Gwenverine? icon_lol.gif

The Wolververse Invasion
  • morph3us
    morph3us Posts: 859 Critical Contributor
    IceIX wrote:
    morph3us wrote:

Sort of. If you force quit or close the app or what have you at certain points, you'll flip the bit that says "You did this part" but not the bit that says "Do this next". Which, as with this bug can get confusing when the game thinks it should be pointing you at the wrong Tutorial step.

Ah, thanks for that. Is there any chance of just getting a skip button put in, or at least giving us access to the Settings menu earlier?
  • eaise
    eaise Posts: 217 Tile Toppler
    IceIX wrote:
    4*. She's separate from (either) Logan. So you can have Old Wolverine, Girl Wolverine, and Dark Wolverine all running at the same time if you want.

X-23 is the character I wanted most since I started playing the game over a year ago. Thanks devs! Can't wait to collect her!

Will she work well with X-Force Wolverine by chance? icon_e_biggrin.gif (don't actually expect any answer to this yet)
  • JordonLee
    JordonLee Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
    Is it going to be a while before she's released? It's not going to be a new character event straight after deadpool vs mpq is it?
    I like EotS but damn, new character versions of it are stressful.
  • IceIX
    morph3us wrote:
    Ah, thanks for that. Is there any chance of just getting a skip button put in, or at least giving us access to the Settings menu earlier?
    It's on the backlog, but I don't have a date for you on that.
  • IceIX
    JordonLee wrote:
    Is it going to be a while before she's released? It's not going to be a new character event straight after deadpool vs mpq is it?
    Nope, she won't be released right away. People are still reeling from Cover Slot shock for Old Man Logan, Cyclops, and Red Hulk, we don't want to exacerbate that. Expect her around Halloween or early November.
  • IceIX wrote:
    JordonLee wrote:
    Nope, she won't be released right away. People are still reeling from Cover Slot shock for Old Man Logan, Cyclops, and Red Hulk, we don't want to exacerbate that. Expect her around Halloween or early November.

One solution could be, you know, maybe addressing the outrageous roster slot costs?
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    HotSoup wrote:
    IceIX wrote:
    JordonLee wrote:

One solution could be, you know, maybe addressing the outrageous roster slot costs?

They have addressed them. They make too much money to change anytime soon.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    IceIX wrote:
    morph3us wrote:
    It's on the backlog, but I don't have a date for you on that.

Don't forget totally awesome hulk
  • timbopp
    timbopp Posts: 88
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]

What’s New…
      - Versus warfare with Rocket & Groot! -
    PVP action with Devil Dino!

[/list]

I'm assuming this patch takes effect after the current Devil Dino PVP running in Anniversary Week so does this mean Devil Dino will be available outside of Anniversary weeks? If not in tokens but possibly as PVP rewards.