MmmMmm... David Tennant.

Er.. I mean.. Uh..

NOTHING TO SEE HERE MOVE ALONG
  • TheWerebison
    TheWerebison Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    MmmMmm... David Tennant.

Er.. I mean.. Uh..

NOTHING TO SEE HERE MOVE ALONG

Well, just had to reveal that to my roommate. She was beside herself when he left Doctor Who.

She has absolutely no interest in watching Daredevil with me. But as soon as I said "David Tennant", she knew she had to watch AKA Jessica Jones.
  • SodaPopinski
    SodaPopinski Posts: 59 Match Maker
    fmftint wrote:
    rxu0dKP.jpg?1

What is Light Urple?

keanu7.bmp
  • Yikes. While there were issues this Anniversary, the people taking this--and making this--personal have gotta learn to let it go a little.
    giphy-facebook_s.jpg
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Dunno which is more odd.

Someone who's part of a group that the VAST majority of people on here are angry / graduated / disappointed in, moreso than usual.

Or people coming in and saying "Leave Britney Alone."
  • 2 shades of pink and the lighter one is the one that shows up on my phone. Now you are just screwing with me. Just call it pink or change it to purple. icon_razz.gif
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Grantosium wrote:
    Having read through 3 and a bit pages of debate on whether we're allowed to have fun just so I can check no one else has read this the same as me...apparently I am the only one who saw this as a hint that the Purple Man may be one of the next 4* releases.

While it would make sense for some more Netflix tie-ins, he's just not on my wishlist... yet.
  • If they introduce someone who can trick characters into turning on their allies, I would much rather see a 4* Loki in that role than Purple Man.
  • Besides, why would they bring Purple Man in when there is no purple tile in the game. IT'S PINK!
  • boldfacedfemme
    boldfacedfemme Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    I'd want Jessica Jones before we get Killgrave, tbh.

And here is my reasoning no behind it being purple instead of pink. All the tiles are primary or secondary colors. Pink is neither. BOOM *drops mic*
  • I'd want Jessica Jones before we get Killgrave, tbh.

And here is my reasoning no behind it being purple instead of pink. All the tiles are primary or secondary colors. Pink is neither. BOOM *drops mic*

blacktile.pngblacktile.pngblacktile.pngblackflag.png would like to have a word with you.
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'd want Jessica Jones before we get Killgrave, tbh.

Black is also neither a primary nor secondary colour.

Also, it looks like you dropped a "u" along with that mic... icon_lol.gif
  • Funny, in my game (I play mobile) the tiles sure look much more with the pinktile.png ones than purpletile.png ones. So I guess its really pink?
  • boldfacedfemme
    boldfacedfemme Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    edited October 2015
    And here I thought I didn't need to use my sarcasm alert spoiler tag anymore.

I was sorely mistaken.
    pssst black is the absence of color. It doesn't even count lol
  • Deadpool says he likes the _purple_ ones and to keep them away from OBW.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    lukewin wrote:
    :purple: purpleflag.png

pinktile.png :pinkflag:

Guess there is a debate on purple vs pink tile, but not purple vs pink cover
    Pink Flag is a totally classic album, though.
  • SunCrusher
    SunCrusher Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    And I STILL think Mags should have kept his purpletile.png .
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Talahamut wrote:
    It's already been successfully described as "heliotrope". Please change all in-game text as necessary. Thank you and good night (afternoon)...

Talahamut wins so much with this one. You win. WIN.

HELIOTROPE 4EVA MUTHAFUCKAZ!!!
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    BgBr97eCYAABvTO.jpg

#teampink (´0ノ`*)オーホッホッホ!!