:pink: :purple:

Comments

• NighteyesGrisu
    NighteyesGrisu Posts: 563 Critical Contributor
    I have to say I'm a bit confuesed. Does this mean that they're changing purple to actually purple? Or did I misunderstand
  • Yeah levity makes it all OK!! Get the hell out of here with that ****.
  • boldfacedfemme
    boldfacedfemme Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    Naw, it's clearly fuchsia

Bye fuchsia!

(I feel dirty for that horrible pun)
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wait, people really went after IceIX for having a little fun because their MPQ anniversary didn't go like they wanted it too? I hope everyone who goes after him does their own job perfectly. If you don't no joking until you do!

Holy moly you guys need to put this mobile match 3 game with comic book characters into perspective. This game can't be that serious even if things are screwed up.

Lukewin should get a prize for guessing the puzzle colors icon_e_smile.gif
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    When I get home from work, I go home

If my workplace does something embarrassing, I am embarrassed. I probably would have stayed at work until it was smooth. Where I work though, I'm not allowed to hide from upset clientele. I can't just turn my computer off and pretend it's ok, hope everything will be better next week

If he stayed at work until everything was OK, he'd be there til next anniversary. Cut the guy a break. He didn't plan, develop, code, launch, everything about the anniversary, so he shouldn't be the one to take all the blame for it. At least he's interacting, and keeping us somewhat updated. He's not the face of D3 or Demiurge, but people are viewing him as that, like you, and directing everything towards him and that's not fair. I probably was a little more snarky than I should've been, but I'd say I wasn't an outright jerk. So, IceIX, sorry if I was too snarky, but at least I've balanced that out with constructive feedback and not just wanting instant solution to a multi-layered problem.
    Where *I* work I have to look people in the face and be a man when something is terrible. I can't choose to ignore half of the complaints. I'd get fired.

One thing I'd never do is come back to work, let people know I really don't give a **** about what they say or think, and fiddle kitty around letting people see that i'm there and I don't care. I'd get fired.

I'm glad you're not IceIX then. If he was fired for the faults of D3 and Demiurge, it would suck. His interaction over the last 3 months has been pretty good, and one of the main reasons I thought they had taken a turn in better communication. It could be a lot worse. We'd be here hearing nothing from them. By the way, where is David Hi-Fi Moore? If there were no IceIX, there might be complete radio silence.
    Lukewin should get a prize for guessing the puzzle colors icon_e_smile.gif

Not a guess, I solved it. But not on my own. If you can figure out how to quote a thread, copy the text into MS Word, find : and replace with nothing, and paste into a reply before anyone else, then you would've beat me to it.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    lukewin wrote:
    IceIX wrote:
    purpletile.pngpurpletile.pngpurpletile.pngpurpletile.pngpurpletile.pngpinktile.png snip

What do I win?
    314w389.png

Happy Anniversary! icon_lol.gif

You get 40. It's Double Iso week!

actually... you LukeWin!
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    In my own opinion...I'm not against jokes on the forum at all. And really, this thread doesn't bug me at all, but I can understand where people are coming from in that maybe when things are bad and people are looking to the community managers to fix things, making jokes and wise cracks to try to deflect attention away from bad stuff might not be the way to do it.

It's like a politician being caught doing something he shouldn't have and in the hearing everyone sits down on a whoopie cushion that he placed on everyone's seats.

Yes, there's a time to make jokes to maybe calm down some of the highly strung tension on the board...but it should not be from the person people consider in charge of putting things right. All it does it make it look like this is trivial and doesn't matter to them.

That said the tiles are purple. I screencapped one and went into photoshop and wherever you place the colour dropper tool it shows an almost even balance of red and blue values. That says purple to me.
  • Talahamut
    Talahamut Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    It's already been successfully described as "heliotrope". Please change all in-game text as necessary. Thank you and good night (afternoon)...
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Complaining about this post is like when people complain that a president takes a day of vacation to play a round of golf.
  • Chief270
    Chief270 Posts: 137
    This is the most important thread on the entire board.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    This thread is the equivalent of shaking a rattle in front of a crying baby.

Works every time...
  • Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 628 Critical Contributor
    colwag wrote:
    Yeah, this is pretty nice and a-

none.pngpinktile.pngnone.pngnone.pngpinktile.pngpinktile.pngpinktile.pngnone.pngnone.pngpinktile.pngnone.png
    none.pngpinktile.pngnone.pngpinktile.pngpurpletile.pngpurpletile.pngpurpletile.pngpinktile.pngnone.pngpinktile.pngnone.png
    none.pngpinktile.pngnone.pngpinktile.pngpinktile.pngpinktile.pngpinktile.pngpinktile.pngnone.pngpinktile.pngnone.png
    pinktile.pngnone.pngnone.pngpinktile.pngpurpletile.pngpurpletile.pngpurpletile.pngpinktile.pngnone.pngnone.pngpinktile.pngnone.png
    pinktile.pngnone.pngnone.pngpinktile.pngpurplecrit.pngyellowtile.pngpurplecrit.pngpinktile.pngnone.pngnone.pngpinktile.png
    pinktile.pngnone.pngnone.pngpinktile.pngyellowtile.pngyellowtile.pngyellowtile.pngpinktile.pngnone.pngnone.pngpinktile.png
    pinktile.pngnone.pngnone.pngpinktile.pngyellowtile.pngyellowtile.pngyellowtile.pngpinktile.pngnone.pngnone.pngpinktile.png
    none.pngpinktile.pngpinktile.pngnone.pngpurpletile.pngyellowtile.pngpurpletile.pngnone.pngpinktile.pngpinktile.pngnone.png

Oh no!

Galactus has come to destroy this topic! D:

Quick, someboy get a Winfinite going!

Am I the only one who instantly saw The Flying Spaghetti Monster here... icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Reminds me of the Wendy's logo...
  • Kojubat
    Kojubat Posts: 142 Tile Toppler
    colwag wrote:
    Yeah, this is pretty nice and a-

none.pngpinktile.pngnone.pngnone.pngpinktile.pngpinktile.pngpinktile.pngnone.pngnone.pngpinktile.pngnone.png
    none.pngpinktile.pngnone.pngpinktile.pngpurpletile.pngpurpletile.pngpurpletile.pngpinktile.pngnone.pngpinktile.pngnone.png
    none.pngpinktile.pngnone.pngpinktile.pngpinktile.pngpinktile.pngpinktile.pngpinktile.pngnone.pngpinktile.pngnone.png
    pinktile.pngnone.pngnone.pngpinktile.pngpurpletile.pngpurpletile.pngpurpletile.pngpinktile.pngnone.pngnone.pngpinktile.pngnone.png
    pinktile.pngnone.pngnone.pngpinktile.pngpurplecrit.pngyellowtile.pngpurplecrit.pngpinktile.pngnone.pngnone.pngpinktile.png
    none.pngpinktile.pngpinktile.pngnone.pngpurpletile.pngyellowtile.pngpurpletile.pngnone.pngpinktile.pngpinktile.pngnone.png

Oh no!

Galactus has come to destroy this topic! D:

Quick, someboy get a Winfinite going!

Am I the only one who instantly saw The Flying Spaghetti Monster here... icon_e_biggrin.gif

I didn't.

celia.jpg

(I know the eye count is off. Just where my mind first went.)
  • ruyen
    ruyen Posts: 60 Match Maker
    IceIX wrote:
    :purple: purpletile.pngpurpletile.pngpurpletile.pngpurpletile.pngpinktile.pngpinktile.pngpinktile.pngpinktile.pngpinktile.png
    purpletile.pngpurpletile.pngpurpletile.pngpurpletile.pngpurpletile.pngpinktile.pngpinktile.pngpinktile.pngpinktile.pngpinktile.png
    purpletile.pngpurpletile.pngpurpletile.pngpurpletile.pngpurpletile.pngpinktile.pngpinktile.pngpinktile.pngpinktile.pngpinktile.png

purpletile.pngpinktile.pngpurpletile.pngpinktile.pngpurpletile.pngpinktile.pngpurpletile.pngpinktile.pngpurpletile.pngpinktile.png
    pinktile.pngpurpletile.pngpinktile.pngpurpletile.pngpinktile.pngpurpletile.pngpinktile.pngpurpletile.pngpinktile.pngpurpletile.png
    purpletile.pngpinktile.pngpurpletile.pngpinktile.pngpurpletile.pngpinktile.pngpurpletile.pngpinktile.pngpurpletile.pngpinktile.png
    pinktile.pngpurpletile.pngpinktile.pngpurpletile.pngpinktile.pngpurpletile.pngpinktile.pngpurpletile.pngpinktile.pngpurpletile.png
    In case you're still lurking Ice, any word on Iceman coming token pools? Supposed to have come with the anniversary. I've asked on many threads but no reply.

Thanks in advance
  • I thought the post was hilarious and welcome diversion from 'Anniversarygate 2015'.

Calm down, it's a game. It's been said before, but needs saying again - if you don't like it don't play it. Sorry it didn't live up to your expectations, but...sheesh. The kinda outright anger I'm seeing on the boards is crazy.
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    purpletile.pngpurpleflag.png

pinktile.png :pinkflag:

Guess there is a debate on purple vs pink tile, but not purple vs pink cover
  • Having read through 3 and a bit pages of debate on whether we're allowed to have fun just so I can check no one else has read this the same as me...apparently I am the only one who saw this as a hint that the Purple Man may be one of the next 4* releases.
  • TheWerebison
    TheWerebison Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    edited October 2015
    Grantosium wrote:
    Having read through 3 and a bit pages of debate on whether we're allowed to have fun just so I can check no one else has read this the same as me...apparently I am the only one who saw this as a hint that the Purple Man may be one of the next 4* releases.

There's a Purple Man?

Heck, now I gotta look up Purple Man...

edit: Yup. That man is straight up purple.
  • Grantosium wrote:
    Having read through 3 and a bit pages of debate on whether we're allowed to have fun just so I can check no one else has read this the same as me...apparently I am the only one who saw this as a hint that the Purple Man may be one of the next 4* releases.

There's a Purple Man?

Heck, now I gotta look up Purple Man...

Yeah, and it's ideal timing with him being a major part of the next Marvel Netflix series November 20th.