Off Topic, please post in the correct threads

aa801a9ce1f784efb6efa6e42de066c0a9db04ca892a46dbc23c0ab63060e76c.jpg
  • 100% pink. See below (white is obviously the TU tile):

mighty-morphin-power-rangers-team-copy.jpg
  • TheWerebison
    TheWerebison Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    100% pink. See below (white is obviously the TU tile):

No, no, that doesn't work! The team up tile is the same as the green tile! Way too overpowered!
  • 100% pink. See below (white is obviously the TU tile):

No, no, that doesn't work! The team up tile is the same as the green tile! Way too overpowered!

Aww tinykitty the tinykitty green tile. Sigh....
  • boldfacedfemme
    boldfacedfemme Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    OJSP wrote:
    So, this:
    I do love that warm fuzzy feeling of being right. Now I can tell my hubby he was wrong.

Who am I kidding? I'm always right. icon_lol.gif
    was followed by this, not long after:
    Hilarious that a new hot pink icon has been added to the forum.

What's more hilarious is that the pink gems on my monitor match this new pink icon perfectly.

So...since the gems are pink, why didn't the forum always have a pink icon? * icon_lol.gif

See ... are they:

pink_zpsp33i4fvt.jpgpinktile.png

or are they:

pink_zpsp33i4fvt.jpgpurpletile.png

?

* Your color calibration may vary; for instance, on my phone, they're purple. (Stupid phone. Pink is more fun to say.)
    And, finally this?
    Purple.

Always have, always will be.

Are we witnessing a couple's quarrel, publicly in the forum? icon_e_smile.gif

icon_lol.gif I'll never tell....
  • ThatOneGuyjp189512
    ThatOneGuyjp189512 Posts: 543 Critical Contributor
    i'll always be #TeamPink
  • zonatahunt
    zonatahunt Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Geez ya'll. I hated (hate) the anniversary as much as the rest of you...but IceIX has always been at the top of the list as one of the best devs. Not to mention, he's a person too, he just got home from work...let the man have some fun!!

Thanks for the levity IceIX!
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    IceIX wrote:
    purpletile.pngpurpletile.pngpurpletile.pngpurpletile.pngpurpletile.pngpinktile.pngpinktile.pngpinktile.pngpinktile.pngpinktile.png
    purpletile.pngpurpletile.pngpurpletile.pngpurpletile.pngpurpletile.pngpinktile.pngpinktile.pngpinktile.pngpinktile.pngpinktile.png

purpletile.pngpinktile.pngpurpletile.pngpinktile.pngpurpletile.pngpinktile.pngpurpletile.pngpinktile.pngpurpletile.pngpinktile.png
    pinktile.pngpurpletile.pngpinktile.pngpurpletile.pngpinktile.pngpurpletile.pngpinktile.pngpurpletile.pngpinktile.pngpurpletile.png
    purpletile.pngpinktile.pngpurpletile.pngpinktile.pngpurpletile.pngpinktile.pngpurpletile.pngpinktile.pngpurpletile.pngpinktile.png
    pinktile.pngpurpletile.pngpinktile.pngpurpletile.pngpinktile.pngpurpletile.pngpinktile.pngpurpletile.pngpinktile.pngpurpletile.png

I find this inconclusive.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    rxu0dKP.jpg?1
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    fmftint wrote:
    rxu0dKP.jpg?1

What is "your mother", Trebek?
  • Team purple!

To the IceIX haters, relax...it's literally just a game. Don't play if it makes you so mad.
  • Stax the Foyer
    Stax the Foyer Posts: 941 Critical Contributor
    IceIX wrote:
    However, a bit of levity tends to help in most situations. Looking at the posts in this thread in particular, it seems like the majority of the users are on board with smiling a little regardless of any other fires going on.

Sorry, I just don't feel like the forums are an appropriate venue for jokes.

Agree to disagree.
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    If Ice really wanted he could have made a blue name account to post from while not on the job. The red name account is tied directly to his role and as such, every post he makes from the account reflects on him professionally and both D3 & Demiurge - regardless of the meaning or intent behind them. That's not an accusation, just observation.

Also, tiles are Magenta.
  • Mawtful wrote:
    If Ice really wanted he could have made a blue name account to post from while not on the job. The red name account is tied directly to his role and as such, every post he makes from the account reflects on him professionally and both D3 & Demiurge - regardless of the meaning or intent behind them. That's not an accusation, just observation.

Also, tiles are Magenta.

icon_e_smile.gif can't be healthy to harbor such resentment. A little levity was highly welcomed after a **** ton of negativity... Count me in Icex, I loved the post, and please, please keep it purple.
  • boldfacedfemme
    boldfacedfemme Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    No, guys. You've got it all wrong. We should be super serious and produce as much levity as a wet blanket. Down with fun. icon_evil.gif

Besides, we all know the tile color is PUCE.

This postscript is for the sarcasm-impaired. Obvious sarcasm is obvious
  • Edith09
    Edith09 Posts: 48
    Nothing wrong with small joke IMO.

And you know nothing about colours, it's Purpureus for sure.
  • Wolarsen
    Wolarsen Posts: 326 Mover and Shaker
    Preparing St. Valentine event already?