Galactus/Anniversary tokens

13»

Comments

• Not one 3* cover. Just 2* I have already or can't use.

I often thought, it would be nice and more useful to get 1 or 2 health packs instead.

icon_eek.gificon_neutral.gif
  • mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Stopped opening tokens since Friday. Two week dry run. Not actually drew a token I can use since the final sub of the last simulator.Exception being legendaries. Sure one or two gold dupes but no 4* pulls.

So sitting on 24 anniversary related tokens due to the ten pack and 2 heroics and am hoping to save a few more and then try and brute force the RNG by sheer numbers and at least get one token I need.
  • I've gotten pure 2 stars from my anniversary tokens earned in PVP and Galactus
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    I had thought the token odds were the same as last Anniversary. That actually isn't the case. Here are the token odds from last time, if you count 1000 ISO and 2900 HP as a 4*, and 3500 Iso and 600 HP as a 3*:

Anniversary ** 63.6%
    1 Pack *** 21.9%
    10/14 **** 13.9%

Incidentally, most of that 4* percentage was Devil Dinosaur, I forget what % he was at (I didn't record it,) but I believe it was somere over 5%.

I crunched the numbers, this is what it looks like this time:

Anniversary ** 74.1%
    1 Pack *** 20.0%
    10/15 **** 5.0%

Incidentally, here's the current "Heroic or Better" percentages:

Heroic ** 71.5%
    1 pack *** 24.0%
    10/15 **** 4.8%

So the current odds are very slightly worse than a normal token. Much worse for a normal 4*, actually, since most of that 5% for the 4* is Devil Dinosaur.

I'm not angry, really, but they did drop the ball this anniversary.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got a devil dino from an anniversary token, but sold it to pay for boosts...
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    **** **** $%#%@&& and all the other insults that come into my mind, I just opened the 10-pack anniversary you win when you get to 1750 in PvP and I got 10 **** 2s, 10! Not even one 3, not even one dino. These tokens are a very bad joke, I am really pissed.

**** off D3!
  • itstime1234
    itstime1234 Posts: 369 Mover and Shaker
    Including the 10 pack so far I have pulled

around 10 3*
    1 Devil Dino Red
    2900 HP
    600 HP
    10K ISO.

Even though the odds suck, I seem to be doing ok.
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Slightly off topic, but just noticed DD is in my vault:

Screenshot_20151012_143722.png

Is this just an anniversary side effect, or will he be common in vaults/tokens from now on?
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    Galactus tokens were all 2*

So far, 14 Anniversary tokens has netted me

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_deadpool.pngredflag.png
    icon_colossus_new.pngredflag.png (not needed)
    icon_loki.pngpurpleflag.png (not needed)
    icon_blackwidow.pngredflag.png (not needed)

and the rest have been star.pngstar.png

I can't be too upset about adding a 4* but I kind of want more Dino. icon_redface.gif
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    firethorne wrote:
    Slightly off topic, but just noticed DD is in my vault:

Is this just an anniversary side effect, or will he be common in vaults/tokens from now on?

Guesses are DD is in Vault because he's up next as essential in 4* DDQ node.

I started pulling from Vault yesterday since it's about a 1/3rd chance (just over 100 tokens) to get him...apparently only way you'll get him. I've stupidly paid HP each day for a token (all have been 2*, of course), I pulled a lucky DD (well, purple....) out of 10-pack but have hit all the PVP tokens so far and garbage out of the individual tokens - no 4*'s, no Dino's. I don't know how many that has been, 15? 20?

I hear rumors of upping the odds - while great for the remaining days, I would be mega-peeved (ahem) about "wasting" all the draws on super low odds up to now.

Edit: Galactus tokens gave me one (iso) 3* Storm...garbage as well. The tokens have been miserable this anniversary.
  • Kevmcg
    Kevmcg Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    They should be a pewter color. They are giving the other gold tokens a bad rep.