Galactus/Anniversary tokens

OneLastGambit
OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
My alliance just cleared a galactus round and I was "rewarded" with a galactus token. I've now opened 14 galactus/anniversary tokens and prior to opening this one my awesome anniversary record stood at 5 Ms Marvels and 7 MHawkeyes... can anyone guess what I got from this super awesome token (which was a supposed reward for my alliance taking down a villain who you are supposed to lose to)?

Comments

• Ctenko
    Ctenko Posts: 218 Tile Toppler
    Oooh oooh. I want to say Moonstone... Or Modern Hawkeye. But I think I'll be daring. You got (Classic) Storm?
  • Unknown
    edited October 2015
    You somehow got a Juggernaut, because the devs figure a 1* should show up in some of them?

Seems like a thing that might happen, given the events of late.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    bzzzzzzt.

Tell him what he's won jonny! Well after toppling the might galactus, a villain which you are supposed to lose against, he was rewarded with a brand new MHawkeye RED!
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 401 Mover and Shaker
    Better than 40 ISO. The lowest powereed up dude in my alliance did pull a 4 star Cyclops from a Galactus token, so by proxy, we all did!
  • Mazza
    Mazza Posts: 41
    Daken 2* just now. See me dance.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    i got a 3500 iso reward from an ani token. but the rest have been 2*
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    all 2 stars besides one doom out of like 15 tokens
  • Finally slogged my way up to 300 in Vortex and 300 overall for season (thanks once again D3/Demiurge, your scaling/MMR hack-job post-SS is working as intended), and collected my two "Anniversary Celebration Happy Fun-time Good Feelings" Tokens…

Moonstone and 2aken.

Awesome.

DBC
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Of all I've opened, don't know how many now, in double digits between Galactus and Anniversary, I've kept one single draw. A She Hulk. Yippee icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Ctenko
    Ctenko Posts: 218 Tile Toppler
    Awww, and I was so close to the guess.

I've had six BigG tokens. All 2*, four Moonstones. And I want to say, Thirteen Anniversary tokens? Three from BigG, One for free, Four from Vortex, One from Season. Bought three at 50HC. I am SURE I got one more somewhere.

Either way. All told, that's Nineteen, which is One Doc Ock, in a maxed out colour, and Eighteen 2*. I guess I should feel lucky I got the Doc Ock?
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    All I wanted from anniversary was to finish my dino. icon_e_sad.gif
  • 15+ anniversary / galactus tokens and only 2 stars

the thrill...
  • _RiO_
    _RiO_ Posts: 1,047 Chairperson of the Boards
    15+ anniversary / galactus tokens and only 2 stars

the thrill...

Indeed. icon_evil.gif
  • JD Geek
    JD Geek Posts: 80
    Same here. I have purchased the daily deal each day as well as getting to round 8. Every token has been a two star.
  • Stony
    Stony Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    All I wanted from anniversary was to finish my dino. icon_e_sad.gif

Me too! I got 10 covers last year. 1 this year. And it was purple. Which I already have 5 of. :-/
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    I've won two useables. Blade green and Scarlet Witch purple. Only need one more green witch and she is done. Well over a dozen two stars most of which have been tiny torch.
  • Yep have gotten about 15 total 2 star tokens (including heroic, galactus, and anniversary) and the only 3 star cover I got was green hulk (which I have 5 of) and that was from a 1 star standard token. Happy anniversary event indeed. More like happy "hoard all the cash you can get from the customers and make it impossibly hard to get anything of any value"-sary for the developers. This is just stupid anymore.
  • Got another "anniversary celebration" token from the "Class" pvp…

Another 2*.

Feeling festive.

Also got hit promptly after finishing my seeds.

Hilarious good fun.

DBC
  • I've opened 14 combined anni/galactus tokens and all of them were 2*.

I typically get 1 gold out of 6 event tokens so this would be the worst "luck" I've had in my entire MPQ career.
  • loroku
    loroku Posts: 1,014 Chairperson of the Boards
    Also opened 13 or 14 so far and all but 1 were 2*s (the 1 was a Squirrel Girl).

The biggest difference, though, is that this is after ~4 days. I was getting far more tokens last year, which - especially with the better odds - made it feel much more rewarding.