Galactus/Anniversary tokens

Comments

• Arathion
    Arathion Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    I was starting to wonder if it were just me. 14 Tokens and 1 4* Carnage and a 3* Hulk. As if it didnt feel horrible enough to get destroyed by Galactus over and over and over. Those gold tokens should be a guaranteed 3*, period.
  • One of the first Galactus tokens I opened was a icon_ironfist.png , which has been evading me ever since he was released, and the only essential I was missing given to me right when I needed him most.

And the "Happy Anniversary" token gave me a needed and very loved (Personally) icon_squirrelgirl.png .

So personal luck says that I'm having a pretty fun time of it so far. Looking forward to trying to hit the Class of 2015 PVP to see what else I can get.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2015
    Got 3 more anniversary tokens from pvp and guess what?

Mhawkeye, Mhawkeye and gasp! What's this?! Something new? Oh just ares green.

That takes my total now to 18 anniversary or Galactus tokens my record stands at

Mhawkeye - 10
    Ms Marvel - 7
    Ares -1

Id complained about my MHawkeye draw rate (which must be somewhere around 70% for the last month) before this event and now I think it might genuinely be a bug because that seems to unreal to be an accident.

On the plus side the anniversary ISO double award is definitely working for me, my pvp iso haul alone is over 23k despite only just hitting 450 points
  • cletus1985
    cletus1985 Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    I pulled 2 golds out of the Galactus tokens. A blue Fury, which is one out of three 4* covers I can't use, and a Colossus I can't use.

Anniversary tokens have been far worse, not even sure how many I've accumulated, 800 in Vortex, bought one daily deal before I knew, one free one, and all the Galactus ones I got (our alliance finished). I've pulled one gold which was an unusable Kamala Khan. They're basically standard tokens for 250 iso instead of 100.
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    Mostly 2* characters from both types of tokens.

Thanks a lot, jerks.
  • nwman
    nwman Posts: 331 Mover and Shaker
    I got a Dino green. 950 hp later he is rostered. Now I have to figure if to keep or placeholder.
  • Lee T
    Lee T Posts: 318
    Galactus tokens gave a few 3* I didn't need.

Anniversary tokens gave me one DD and one Reed Richards.

I'm in the lucky club this time. This does not in any way changes my perceptions of the Galactus event (horrid) and those tokens stats (stingy).
  • I've opened a bunch of anniversary tokens, and i have bought the daily deal tokens as well, and i have literally pulled only 2*. I think i pulled a 3* from a galactus hungers token... What luck!
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    finally got a 3* cover! course i didn't need it, but hey!, they're in there...
  • I just got my leg token from Galactus. It turned into an OML black cover.
  • Druss
    Druss Posts: 368 Mover and Shaker
    Opened 15 Anni tokens:

9 Moonstones
    5 Daken (2* Obviously)
    Hawkeye

Out of 75 odd characters to choose from to get 14/15 of just (****) 2 is the same odds as Galactus ACTUALLY turning up.

I'm assuming for this anniversary "party" we also have to wash up as well!

Bring back a Heroic so I can face Lv300+ Daken/Bullseye over & over again please
  • 15+ anniversary / galactus tokens and only 2 stars

the thrill...

Same here.
    Tokens were useless...
  • I haven't kept count (I'd guess between 15 and 18, counting the daily deal ones), but I've pulled a Carnage Green and a 600 HP.

I figure at least the 600 gave me enough to consider the daily deal tokens "free."
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've gotten about 20+, bought every daily so far.
    Mystique is the only 3 star or better I've gotten.

That's pretty abysmal for something celebratory.
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,214 Chairperson of the Boards
    A single usable cover for me so far (Green Jean Gray) and 10k Iso.

Everything else has been trash. My most recent slap in the face was yet another Human Torch cover I don't need. Game, are you trying to tell me I need a 2nd Human Torch? Cause I'm not biting, to the bin with you! I'll take that 500 Iso consolation prize...certainly better than all the Astonishing Wolverine covers I've gotten from Galactus tokens.
  • CyberVenom2001
    CyberVenom2001 Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    I haven't counted, but I know I've opened more than 20. The only 3* or higher I've received was a green Devil Dinosaur
  • At 15 or so anniversary tokens, and I finally got a gold. Gamorah Red.
    And one gold on Galactus. I think it was a Bullseye. Nothing super exciting.
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    Only 1 gold so far and that was Hulk red, pity my Hulk has been optimal and maxed for a fair while now. Lots of Moonstones, Ares, 2* Capt. Marvel and Dakens. I thought we were done with Dark Reign.
  • RemoDestroyer
    RemoDestroyer Posts: 277 Mover and Shaker
    Last anniversary I bought the daily deal token daily and looked forward to it. This anniversary I bought 3 so far and it's been 3 too many. I won't fall for this trick a 4th time.

I did pull a green Dino from an anniversary token I got from Black Vortex. But I already have him at 355 from daily rewards and pulling 10 covers from last year's anniversary tokens. So 1k iso, which is better than 250
  • tranceazn
    tranceazn Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Finally got one gold... wait for it. A red sentry cover. I was jumping for joy. icon_rolleyes.gif

Other pulls are 2 Star Ares and Wolverine. Multiple times. icon_cry.gif