Take a breath.. and please read this before you post!

13»

Comments

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    Enoc99 wrote:
    Unfortunately due to NYCC, all the devs are out of the office. NYCC ends on October 11th.

Though I have confidence at least one of them brought a laptop with them and can either post on the forums to give us information, or to VPN back into their network and fix anything that may need fixing.

I have confidence...

I have confidence...

Please don't let us down...

someone needs to go to nycc and start screaming about how their servers are down and start waving your arms around maybe the cops will stun you and can make the nightly news and give this game even more breaking news icon_e_smile.gif

i think they took all of the cash and split to mexico to play with 2nd hand my little pony dolls
  • slidecage wrote:
    Enoc99 wrote:
    Unfortunately due to NYCC, all the devs are out of the office. NYCC ends on October 11th.

Though I have confidence at least one of them brought a laptop with them and can either post on the forums to give us information, or to VPN back into their network and fix anything that may need fixing.

I have confidence...

I have confidence...

someone needs to go to nycc and start screaming about how their servers are down and start waving your arms around maybe the cops will stun you and can make the nightly news and give this game even more breaking news icon_e_smile.gif

i think they took all of the cash and split to mexico to play with 2nd hand my little pony dolls

I'm actually tempted to stop by after work and talk to them about it
  • MikeG72
    MikeG72 Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    I went to NYCC yesterday. I'm still peeved that I was one digit off from winning the raffle.
  • itstime1234
    itstime1234 Posts: 369 Mover and Shaker
    Your remark is awful. The fact you felt the need to retort with a sarcastic overtone and smugness is quite showing of you and your attitude.

The smugness is in assuming everyone has Columbus Day off.

So your attitude derives from the person being unaware that the Devs don't get Colombus day off.

For shame that someone could make a mistake. Good thing you and your attitude are here to put them in their place.
  • itstime1234
    slidecage wrote:
    Enoc99 wrote:

I have confidence...

I have confidence...

That would be highlight reel worthy. Youtube the event for the rest of us lol.
  • slidecage wrote:
    Enoc99 wrote:

I have confidence...

I have confidence...

That would be highlight reel worthy. Youtube the event for the rest of us lol.

Waiting on confirmation of borrowing a friends pass. icon_cool.gif
  • liminal_lad
    liminal_lad Posts: 473 Mover and Shaker
    Most Americans don't get Galactus Day off. I mean Columbus. I know all of our tempers are short right now, but let's keep our rage on topic. icon_e_wink.gif
  • PeeOne
    PeeOne Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Have I missed something??? Everyone seems to be saying it's too hard and they are being wiped out.... I haven't been (yet) what's all the fuss?? I think the licking out time needs to be shorter that's it
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    PeeOne wrote:
    Have I missed something??? Everyone seems to be saying it's too hard and they are being wiped out.... I haven't been (yet) what's all the fuss?? I think the licking out time needs to be shorter that's it

I'll say what most are assuming.... you are yet to breach the round 5 mark. This is when it gets truly crushing.
  • Blahahah
    Blahahah Posts: 738 Critical Contributor
    Me after playing the Galactus event after being locked out from round 2 to round 4

baby-scared.gif.pagespeed.ce.UQx3EmG9n9.gif
  • itstime1234
    Finally got an update.

Update saying servers are up and NOTHING ELSE. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:
    All i am saying is simply.. in regards to the anniversary mayhem, can we hold off on posts (use the rant thread if you need to get something off your chest) until we hear from a DEV?
    Malcrof wrote:
    hear from a DEV?

Ahahahahahahaha.
    Great joke, 10/10.
  • Enoc99
    Enoc99 Posts: 141
    Enoc99 wrote:

I have confidence...

I have confidence...

Well, they finally gave us information. We haven't been left in the dark any longer.

Though before, I had hopes that there would be something to fix... that there was something wrong. I had thought that surely they wouldn't make an event for an anniversary celebration that was, by design, practically meant to defeat (and thus demoralize) the player base. I honestly can't believe that this was the way they approached it. I just don't know what to think about this event or this anniversary anymore. I'm not even sure what to think about this game anymore.

I'm not sure what to feel at this point...

But right now I just feel...

Betrayed
  • Glad we didn't stop because ICEx came out and spun us a line of garbage in a shameful and insulting post. Let the fire rage. A WORLD IN FLAMES, I will use this event to summon the dark one Cthulu.
  • It seems that the "main aim" of this anniversary have been achieved.

Damp expectations for the next anniversary event

Increase forum users

Reduce players to reduce load on their servers.

Pretty much that.
  • PeeOne
    PeeOne Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    PeeOne wrote:

I'll say what most are assuming.... you are yet to breach the round 5 mark. This is when it gets truly crushing.

I did start to struggle in round 4- I have a small alliance and one is a newbie so not much power yet
This discussion has been closed.