Take a breath.. and please read this before you post!

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Benjermain wrote:
    Malcrof wrote:
    Telling us to shut up, that our concerns aren't valid, however civil and diplomatic your tone, is not helping.

This is not anywhere near what i was going for... i was going for more of a ...wait for the devs to show up and let'em have it sort of approach....
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Enoc99 wrote:
    Unfortunately due to NYCC, all the devs are out of the office
    Well, they sure as **** found the time to ramp up the difficulty of the side nodes an hour ago...
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    The devs aren't in NY. They're, I don't know, under their desks? Running away to Mexico? I can't fathom where they are and why no one has addressed anything. But it's not because they're in NY at the con.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:
    Remember Ultron.. at the beginning it had issues, we all exploded on the forum.. they fixed it.. and within a month, we were begging for it to be run again.. Let us hope they fix this event, and we can say the same thing in a month.

I would not call it "begging." We just wanted an Ultron-type event to earn new 4*'s instead of 7 day PVEs, then of course Ultron 2 came out with Hulkbuster. The result us begging not to have this event on a new 4* again so for Ultron 3 we got Captain Marvel lol. However they did eventually listen to us and now we have 4* DDQ that every player has truly adored! icon_lol.gif
  • icon_captainamerica.png#MALCROF2016 icon_captainamerica.png
  • Jasonzakibe
    Jasonzakibe Posts: 89 Match Maker
    Malcrof wrote:

Remember Ultron.. at the beginning it had issues, we all exploded on the forum.. they fixed it.. and within a month, we were begging for it to be run again.. Let us hope they fix this event, and we can say the same thing in a month.

That is all.

Are you trolling? I mean it's not like you but the Ultron event was never "fixed".
  • brisashi
    brisashi Posts: 418 Mover and Shaker
    The devs aren't in NY. They're, I don't know, under their desks? Running away to Mexico? I can't fathom where they are and why no one has addressed anything. But it's not because they're in NY at the con.

You know this how?

The devs have gone to conventions in the past.
  • simonsez wrote:
    Enoc99 wrote:
    Unfortunately due to NYCC, all the devs are out of the office
    Well, they sure as tinykitty found the time to ramp up the difficulty of the side nodes an hour ago...

This is the thing that should have people most up in arms.

Game goes down for a few minutes...next round of fights, matches went from level 50 to level 220.

On top of the fact that in rd 6 on the fights are determined my complete dumb luck.

This event is a disgrace...

marc
  • liminal_lad
    liminal_lad Posts: 473 Mover and Shaker
    I was going to buy a Logan's Loonies and take advantage of the deal but now I'm considering uninstalling the game. This is much, much, much worse than Ultron. Ultron's sentries were overly difficult and frustrating but there was a chance that with strategy and luck you could beat him. This is 100% luck and not remotely fun. I'll slog through for my Alliance but D3 seriously miscalculated here.
  • DrStrange-616
    brisashi wrote:

You know this how?

The devs have gone to conventions in the past.

They've said it themselves. They don't send development people; they send marketing people.

But, even if everyone on staff was there, that's still no excuse for not communicating. None.
  • _RiO_
    _RiO_ Posts: 1,047 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:
    All i am saying is simply.. in regards to the anniversary mayhem, can we hold off on posts (use the rant thread if you need to get something off your chest) until we hear from a DEV?

Just feel I should point out the following:
    1. With everyone up in arms, you won't be hearing from the devs. Right now, they're probably scrambling to come up with the proper spin to put on their usual cooked and canned non-answer.
    2. Today is also Friday. That means tomorrow and the day after is the weekend. The devs aren't there during the weekend, so it'll be Monday earliest to hear from them.
    3. Monday is a little over two days away. The current Galactus event is scheduled to end in 'a little over two days'.
    4. ???
    5. "This too shall pass."
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    _RiO_ wrote:
    [*]Today is also Friday. That means tomorrow and the day after is the weekend. The devs aren't there during the weekend, so it'll be Monday earliest to hear from them.

And Monday. It's Columbus Day weekend.
  • Bishop
    Bishop Posts: 130 Tile Toppler
    lukewin wrote:
    And no new posts were made for weeks.... icon_lol.gif

94NN9Qj.jpg

That made me spit some dinner out! I don't care who you are that was funny.
  • Arimis_Thorn
    Arimis_Thorn Posts: 541 Critical Contributor
    DaveR4470 wrote:
    _RiO_ wrote:
    [*]Today is also Friday. That means tomorrow and the day after is the weekend. The devs aren't there during the weekend, so it'll be Monday earliest to hear from them.

And Monday. It's Columbus Day weekend.

I doubt they'll take Monday off. Columbus Day is not a standard holiday at most companies.
  • The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 493 Mover and Shaker
    edited October 2015
    You think video game employees get Columbus Day off?
    How cute.

Columbus Day is to give an off-day in the October school calendar and for the banking industry.
  • DrStrange-616
    Apparently, they get the Friday before Columbus Day off, so ...

icon_e_wink.gif
  • itstime1234
    itstime1234 Posts: 369 Mover and Shaker
    DaveR4470 wrote:

You think video game employees get Columbus Day off?
    How cute.

Columbus Day is to give an off-day in the October school calendar and for the banking industry.

Your remark is awful. The fact you felt the need to retort with a sarcastic overtone and smugness is quite showing of you and your attitude.

BTW I work in management at an engineering firm and we have Monday off too. So its not just schools and the banking industry.
  • morph3us
    morph3us Posts: 859 Critical Contributor
    The devs have probably rage quit the game after finally play testing Galactus Hungers icon_razz.gif
  • I think I've had just enough of this MPQ nonsense. Time for a long vacation.
  • The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 493 Mover and Shaker
    Your remark is awful. The fact you felt the need to retort with a sarcastic overtone and smugness is quite showing of you and your attitude.

The smugness is in assuming everyone has Columbus Day off.
This discussion has been closed.