Another Wolverine?

13»

Comments

• Konman
    Konman Posts: 410 Mover and Shaker
    So Old Man Logan still has a metal skeleton, right? If that's so, in the small amount of the story that I have read, there is a certain interaction with a Hulk. Don't want to spoil for anyone who still wishes to read the comic, but how exactly does this particular Wolverine/Hulk encounter go down? If there is an adamantium skeleton involved, I don't really see how this Hulk finds himself in that predicament. Clarification is requested, if there is any to be had.

Oh, and I'm disappointed that the new 5* wasn't a totally new character.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Jim Lee artwork? George Perez is offended at the comparison!

Each to their own I guess but I do love me some Jim Lee artwork, a fan of Mark Bagley as well.
  • Wolvie:
    2* Kid
    3* Adult
    4* Very rare
    5* Legend (The popular "The One")
  • Cylaali wrote:
    Raffoon wrote:
    Yeah... I'll admit I'm a bit disappointed myself too. With surfer I was thinking that 5*s would be ultra powerful characters in terms of the canon. Heavy hitters such as Thanos, Adam Warlock, Phoenix, and Nova.

I'll admit that I'm not familiar with Old Man Logan in the comics, but my impression is that he is nowhere near that power level. I know wolverine is popular, but we've already got 3. icon_neutral.gif

I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend reading the graphic novel. So damn good. He's a badass, trust me on this. Really hoping I unlock him soon.

And regarding the star level, we've seen MPQ flub this before (*cough* Elektra *cough*)

Play a game of pve with Elektra, Beast and Wolvie Patch and you will change your mind about it. PVP it is rarely used because it needs specific playing conditions.
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards

Best way they could have tied into the current events?
    doom-hed.jpg

That was exactly who I had in mind when I said it too. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Crowl wrote:

doom-hed.jpg

God Doom needs to be in this game.. Every Game.. no matter what.. My absolute favorite part of Secret Wars..
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:
    Crowl wrote:

doom-hed.jpg

God Doom needs to be in this game.. Every Game.. no matter what.. My absolute favorite part of Secret Wars..

Likewise. Loved the part when he met Cyclops.

Hell, just when he pfoofed into existence in the middle of a fight and did this.
    VezCBdO.png

Shame issue 5 was a bit of a damp squib after the fantastic issue 4. Issue 5 didn't even make sense, two characters talking about events they were both present for in a long, exposatory way. A conversation that existed purely for the readers' benefit and would have made no sense at all in context. It's like in movies when someone steps forward to address a group of people and starts his sentence with "As you know...". Well if they know, why are you explaining it? Oohh so the audience understands, I see.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think the plan is somewhere around 23 Wolverines in MPQ
  • AdamMagus
    AdamMagus Posts: 363 Mover and Shaker
    Just got home from New York Comic Con, attended the Marvel games panel and saw X-23 announced for Marvel Puzzle Quest.

The Marvel guy did not give any details so not sure wether its a console exclusive the way Iron Patriot is a console exclusive, or if it's headed our way (mobile)